Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    No, I'm sure people recognize the risk to the other kids. You'll notice that I haven't even commented on the handling of the situation.

What we don't get is the fist-pumping excitement you guys seem to get out of the fact that a 14 year old kid is critically wounded and that you figure you have a pass to mock his parents. That's what I find strange.
    What are you even rambling about? The article was about the insanity of the father, I can't control the comments in a (edit) news blog article, nor did I even say anything about the kid in my OP. Go ahead, quote me.

(Quick edit before someone loses their shit)

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yup.

What now?

I'll wait. I'm sure it will be a zinger.
    Could you really side with someone who shot your kid? I've got one growing inside me, I can't imagine turning on them outside of some extreme circumstances. Does family loyalty mean nothing to you? Or is fealty to the police force so strong you'd stab your own kin in the back to show your conservative allegiances?

There is a time when setting ones politics aside is useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    The police still shot him mate. That's still wrong.
    running through the school with butcher knifes. Sorry but justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Could you really side with someone who shot your kid? I've got one growing inside me, I can't imagine turning on them outside of some extreme circumstances. Does family loyalty mean nothing to you? Or is fealty to the police force so strong you'd stab your own kin in the back to show your conservative allegiances?
    Its not fealty. If my son or realtives or even parrents were thug peices of shit, in and out of juvie or the courts, selling stolen shit then got shot by cops becuase they were rampaging through a school with 2 knifes i would 100% understand. Just becuase they are your blood doesnt mean you ignore common sense and let that blood blind you to everything they do.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even think I should dignify that nonsense with an answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Was someone actually stabbed? The OP didn't mention it, and other sites I checked didn't. They all just say he was "swinging them around".
    should we wait untill your kid gets stabbed to stop someone menacing a school with 2 knifes?

And holy fuck all those dumb motherfuckers gathering around him instead of getting the fuck out of there.....

Deleted
    Could you really side with someone who shot your kid?... Does family loyalty mean nothing to you? Or is fealty to the police force so strong you'd stab your own kin in the back to show your conservative allegiances?

Sometimes I enjoy your posts, but this is garbage.

"fealty to the police"? "stab your own kin in the back"?

Explain to me what's "useful" about taking the stance that your kid is innocent and you're going to try to sue the city (at further cost to the taxpayer than what it cost to subdue him) when there is video of him waving knives around trying to stab other people's kids.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-12-10 at 04:11 AM.

As I said before, you'll notice that I didn't comment at all on the handling of the situation by the officer.
    Then why bring up if he stabbed someone before he was stopped?

That is a whole lot of fallacies squished into one post.

Usually most people manage just one. You went above the call of duty there.

Bravo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Its not fealty. If my son or realtives or even parrents were thug peices of shit, in and out of juvie or the courts, selling stolen shit then got shot by cops becuase they were rampaging through a school with 2 knifes i would 100% understand. Just becuase they are your blood doesnt mean you ignore common sense and let that blood blind you to everything they do.
    I see loyalty to ones family is a dying virtue.

The only source we have so far that this kid was some evil "Thug," was some website called bearingarms and thetruthaboutguns. I hate to call "editorializing," but maybe if I can see this from a source not dedicated to jacking off the cops every time they shoot somebody.

I might as well ask CNN to honestly report on the Clintons.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Sometimes I enjoy your posts, but this is garbage.

"fealty to the police"? "stab your own kin in the back"?

Explain to me what's "useful" about taking the stance that your kid is innocent and you're going to try to sue the city (at further cost to the taxpayer than what it cost to subdue him) when there is video of him waving knives around trying to stab other people's kids.
    Your their parent? I don't fault people for being loyal to their own family.

It's like when people got pissed at Chelsea Clinton for siding with her mom or being for her mom in the DNC primaries. Like wtf else are they supposed to do? Nobody should be expected to turn against their own flesh and blood.

The only source we have so far that this kid was some evil "Thug," was some website called bearingarms and thetruthaboutguns. I hate to call "editorializing," but maybe if I can see this from a source not dedicated to jacking off the cops every time they shoot somebody.

Oh I get it.

Everything those articles spoke about pulled sources directly from the father's or the kid's own facebook.

They even went as far as to say normally they couldn't comment on child criminal history due to laws that seal their information, but the own dumbass had his FB set to public about his trips to juvie hall.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure most of them are just trying to put on the tough guy act because that's the cool thing to do.

If they sent their kid off to school and got a phone call later saying that they'd been shot, they'd be freaking out no matter the circumstance. Don't let them bullshit you into thinking anything different.
    I guess loyalty to kith and kin is a dead virtue among America's gun nuts.

What the fuck are these people supposed to do? Nobody should be expecting anyone whose kid(s) are shot by the police to instantly worship the ground the guy with a badge and a gun walks on.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I don't remember people defending brock turners parents like this.
    Or Ethan Couch.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Deleted: Read that wrong. haha

Your strawmen are still terrible as shit though.

Brah, he wore white paints to his bring knives to school day. This kid is brave. #RIPDEMPANTS

regardless of what he did outside of school, he went to school with 2 large knifes and was trying to stab other students.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You're just reapplying the same belief I subjectively asserted to be wrong.
    Fix'd

10 Chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Deleted
    It's like when people got pissed at Chelsea Clinton for siding with her mom or being for her mom in the DNC primaries.

Yes, this is exactly like the situation being discussed isn't it?

Deleted
    Nobody should be expecting anyone whose kid(s) are shot by the police to instantly worship the ground the guy with a badge and a gun walks on.
    Nobody is expecting that. Just fuck off if you're not going to engage honestly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Oh I get it.

Everything those articles spoke about pulled sources directly from the father's or the kid's own facebook.

They even went as far as to say normally they couldn't comment on child criminal history due to laws that seal their information, but the own dumbass had his FB set to public about his trips to juvie hall.
    Ah facebook posts, the authority on everything in the life of a 14 year old. I'll await someone reporting on this that isn't dedicating to jacking off every time a cop shoots someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    regardless of what he did outside of school, he went to school with 2 large knifes and was trying to stab other students.
    Cool? I am not pissed that the dad would dare defend and protect his own flesh and blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I don't remember people defending brock turners parents like this.
    Brock Turners parents did what they had to do. I wouldn't expect his parents to turn on their kid either.

What are you people talking about the only thing that should be discussed is if everyone made fun of his ridiculous outfit so much he went to home-ec and got himself some knives to stab people. He's got white pants, that ridiculous polo with all the buttons done, and some unlaced Lebrons on. He looks like white-trash going to church day.