Page 19 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventris View Post
    Wyoming voted red.

the 5th largest economy on the planet said otherwise

who is more important to the world

enjoy that seat, kid.
    I don't view each state as a ranking of who is more important to the "world". Last I checked we are voting on a US election, not a who's better for the world election. The citizens of each state of this country are equally important as any other. Just because California is loaded to the brim with liberals doesn't mean that they should dictate the beliefs of the rest of the country.

Besides, so what if the 5th largest economy went blue, Texas, AZ and Florida went red, therefore wiping out your vote. So while the democrats have clearly owned California for the longest time, that doesn't mean the combined votes from other states shouldn't matter.

You are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm not blaming the Russians. Get this.....the DHS, CIA & NSA are blaming the Russians. They wouldn't do that without evidence.

Bernie didn't sell out. He felt Hillary was the lesser of two evils, you know like the MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED.
    DNC rigged it against Bernie, and yet Bernie didn't fight, he sold out. Yea lesser of two evils, the one who would have nuclear war with Russia.

DHS/CIA/NSA same people who got us into war in Iraq and Vietnam, which were both lies. If they had evidence, they would show it but they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Yeah Yeah, believe the hype. That organization is nothing more then a way for the Clintons to live like royalty and get benefits from other states. A vast majority of the money they take in never see's the "tens of millions of people". Granted, they do some good, else their scam would fall apart. My point was that is not the aim of the charity and a secretary of state of the US should not be associated with a charity that takes payments from other governments. If you cant see the difference or refuse to, well there is no point going on any further.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity...-a-slush-fund/
    funny how you cite an article from the last year and charity navigator already debunked your myths

you should check them now

94.74 rating.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ry&orgid=16680

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Loses all arguments, blames Senator instead of Congressman. Do you remember when you didn't know anything about this world yet u tried to talk like you did.

Ventris likes to call people "son" and "kid" as some sort of dominatrix like mentality. As if that will somehow intimidate us to stop proving him/her/it wrong.

Ventris likes to call people "son" and "kid" as some sort of dominatrix like mentality. As if that will somehow intimidate us to stop proving him/her/it wrong.
    rememeber that time you googled a new york post article from last year without checking current data

topkek.

Yea well, WOW is his life so don't hate on him.

I don't view each state as a ranking of who is more important to the "world". Last I checked we are voting on a US election, not a who's better for the world election. The citizens of each state of this country are equally important as any other. Just because California is loaded to the brim with liberals doesn't mean that they should dictate the beliefs of the rest of the country.

Besides, so what if the 5th largest economy went blue, Texas, AZ and Florida went red, therefore wiping out your vote. So while the democrats have clearly owned California for the longest time, that doesn't mean the combined votes from other states shouldn't matter.

You are the problem.
    and yet texas, arizona, and florida are troubled states relying on federal aid with low wage jobs

you are the moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Loses all arguments, blames Senator instead of Congressman. Do you remember when you didn't know anything about this world yet u tried to talk like you did.
    what arguments, you've been babbling propaganda and talking points without knowing the actual topic

DNC rigged it against Bernie, and yet Bernie didn't fight, he sold out. Yea lesser of two evils, they one who would have nuclear war with Russia.
    So you think because Bernie got fucked he should have supported Trump who he thought was worse for the country and world by far, than Hillary? Jesus christ, no wonder you guys voted for the most thin skinned petty fuck on the planet. Selling out, would be to vote for the person you dislike more because you were personally offended or upset. What Bernie did was downright heroic.

DHS/CIA/NSA same people who got us into war in Iraq and Vietnam, which were both lies. If they had evidence, they would show it but they don't.
    They did not get us into those wars, as you may or may not know, they don't have the power to do so.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I don't view each state as a ranking of who is more important to the "world".
    this is a basic argument against capitalist economics from someone with a trailer park level education.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bodakane View Post
    i'm not blaming the russians. Get this.....the dhs, cia & nsa are blaming the russians. They wouldn't do that without evidence.
    fuck logic fuck yeah
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So you think because Bernie got fucked he should have supported Trump who he thought was worse for the country and world by far, than Hillary? Jesus christ, no wonder you guys voted for the most thin skinned petty fuck on the planet. Selling out, would be to vote for the person you dislike more because you were personally offended or upset. What Bernie did was downright heroic.

They did not get us into those wars, as you may or may not know, they don't have the power to do so.
    No, i don't think Bernie should have supported Trump but he could have made a stand and if it was Bernie vs Trump he would have 1 i think. Instead he sold out and let all the people that supported him down. Bernie didn't do anything heroic, he sold out.

Yes they got us into wars, they gave FAKE information which led us to wars.

The US, a Russian puppet. Who would have thought?

Well, grats to Putin I guess. Say what you want about him but he's one smart guy.

and yet texas, arizona, and florida are troubled states relying on federal aid with low wage jobs

you are the moron.

- - - Updated - - -

what arguments, you've been babbling propaganda and talking points without knowing the actual topic
    No, actually you're babbling propaganda since you can only repeat what MSM tells you which are known liars.

you are the moron.

- - - Updated - - -

So now, in order to win, you are taking states and saying they don't equal the "quality" of California? What about New Jersey and Illinois, both went blue and both are in the top three in terms of debt? Should we take them off the table since you clearly equate debt and federal aid with the validity of their vote.

You realize you are proving my point correct?

So now, in order to win, you are taking states and saying they don't equal the "quality" of California? What about New Jersey and Illinois, both went blue and both are in the top three in terms of debt? Should we take them off the table since you clearly equate debt and federal aid with the validity of their vote.

You realize you are proving my point correct?
    He only knows what MSM tells him.

this is a basic argument against capitalist economics from someone with a trailer park level education.
    So again, you are admitting, that you feel California and its votes are "more important" then the rest of the country's? Do I understand this correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    fuck logic fuck yeah
    Same people who got us into other false wars. If they had evidence, they would go to the UN or declare war. They don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    fuck logic fuck yeah
    Logic would state that for all those agencies to make that conclusion they'd have evidence to do so.

Lack of logic would say that since they haven't released that evidence yet, then its the same as Trump's birther movement.

Good news, that lesson was free.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yes they got us into wars, they gave FAKE information which led us to wars.
    it was actually the Vice President's office under Dick Cheney and the top of the Defense Department from Donald Rumsfeld who put together the bogus intel on Iraq and who tried to push to expand that war into Iran. Along with Stephen Hadley and Douglas Feith

both Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld support Donald Trump now

it was actually the Vice President's office under Dick Cheney and the top of the Defense Department from Donald Rumsfeld who put together the bogus intel on Iraq and who tried to push to expand that war into Iran. Along with Stephen Hadley and Douglas Feith

both Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld support Donald Trump now
    And i don't like both of those mother fuckers. If it was up to me, they should be in jail along with bush. But the CIA/NSA had a part in it.