Deleted

First free minions, now free spells?

I decided to give Blizzard one more chance to make it right after the failure that was shaman and their 0 mana 7/7s. But I should've known better. Finally it's time to disinstall the game.

I've played since the beta. I didn't understand people complaining about the RNG in Goblins vs. Gnomes, it just brought in more flavor to the stale game. But then they started printing OP cards you can't do anything about. The latest is Inkmaster Solya. I was playing against a mage who played Inkmaster Solya + Flamestrike FOR FREE wiping my entire board and he was left with a big 5/5 body. Needless to say I conceded and proceeded to disinstall the game. I've seen enough. How is this fair? Greedy developers print more OP legendaries and don't even think about balance anymore. F2P is no more.

Bad player spotted. Casting a free spell is the WHOLE POINT of inkmaster. You pay for it by playing an inconsistent deck. If you can pull it off to combo it with Flamestrike, well played. In most cases you won't. And if a single 5/5 loses you the game, the problem is elsewhere. So you overextended and vomited your hand on to the board against a MAGE ON TURN SEVEN, and this is what you get. This is a learn to play-issue, really. IF you think inkmaster is op, try playing her yourself, and see how wrong you are. If you really played since beta, you should have a little more understanding of the game, really. Either you're a liar or you didn't learn a single thing.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-12-10 at 11:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I decided to give Blizzard one more chance to make it right after the failure that was shaman and their 0 mana 7/7s. But I should've known better. Finally it's time to disinstall the game.

I've played since the beta. I didn't understand people complaining about the RNG in Goblins vs. Gnomes, it just brought in more flavor to the stale game. But then they started printing OP cards you can't do anything about. The latest is Inkmaster Solya. I was playing against a mage who played Inkmaster Solya + Flamestrike FOR FREE wiping my entire board and he was left with a big 5/5 body. Needless to say I conceded and proceeded to disinstall the game. I've seen enough. How is this fair? Greedy developers print more OP legendaries and don't even think about balance anymore. F2P is no more.
    Lololololololol you overextended vs a mage on turn 7 and got punished for it

This is like... Hearthstone 101. WHAT EVEN IS FLAMESTRIKE.

Against what is now one of the weakest classes in this current meta, who needs all the good luck they can afford?

Your fault. Nothing more.

The end.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Shaman have 0 mana 7/7's?

We already have a thread discussing complaints about the newest expansion here-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-it-s-come-to

Having two (especially for a smaller forum like this) isn't really needed.

Closing this.