Default UI Resize in Addon

So I'm trying to just do a simple UI resize so I don't have to keep clicking my /run scripts in game anymore.

Code:
    MainMenuBar:SetScale(1.25)
    PlayerFrame:SetScale(1.4)
    TargetFrame:SetScale(1.4)
    I have these three lines pasted in a .lua but the only one that loads is the actionbar resize. The PlayerFrame and TargetFrame don't work. It doesn't matter the order I put them in, only the MainMenuBar line will work. The other two work with a /run PlayerFrame:SetScale(1.4) in game. Is there something I am missing to get this to work?

Bonus question: How can I disable the combo point bar on the default PlayerFrame?

Deleted
    You might want to fiddle with the loading order of your script - e.g. run your code in the handler of a "late" event.
    The least sophisticated way would be something like that (time should be adjusted):

Code:
    C_Timer.After(5, function() MainMenuBar:SetScale(1.25); PlayerFrame:SetScale(1.4); TargetFrame:SetScale(1.4) end)

Quote Originally Posted by speku View Post
    You might want to fiddle with the loading order of your script - e.g. run your code in the handler of a "late" event.
    The least sophisticated way would be something like that (time should be adjusted):

Code:
    C_Timer.After(5, function() MainMenuBar:SetScale(1.25); PlayerFrame:SetScale(1.4); TargetFrame:SetScale(1.4) end)
    Thanks. That worked for me.

Any chance you know of a command to remove the Combo Points from PlayerFrame at all?

edit: Nevermind. I tried SetCVar("comboPointLocation",0) and it worked. Not idea where it set the location at, but I can't see it now! (unless 0 means hide?)
    Last edited by JustForThisThread; 2016-12-11 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    Thanks. That worked for me.

Any chance you know of a command to remove the Combo Points from PlayerFrame at all?

edit: Nevermind. I tried SetCVar("comboPointLocation",0) and it worked. Not idea where it set the location at, but I can't see it now! (unless 0 means hide?)
    It appears to be setting the frame to which the points attach.
    Possibly in some order it will be player, target, personal resource display etc.
    It is possible that 0 means no frame, therefore hidden.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Looks like SetCVar("comboPointLocation",0) only works sometimes, other times it shows the CP on the TargetFrame.

Anyone know a command to hide the CP all together?