Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    What has that to do with the word "Umvolkung". The word describes a change inside an ethnic group, not a change in which country they live in... or whatever you think it does.
    Na dann erzählt doch mal, wer die ethnische Gruppe gewechselt hat. Was für einen Bockmist Du daherlaberst. Ehrlich, als hättest Du das AFD- und NPD-Parteiprogramm gelesen.

In english:
    Then tell me who changed his ethnical group. What a bullshit. Really, it sounds as if you are qutoting the program of AFD and NPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Having 18 different flavors of cheerios is not real freedom.
    That's the American dream

I'm sure Rym lives in a 100% ethnic german bonzenviertel with 24/7 security service like Merkel and other politicans.

Try living where your new "friends" live. Frankfurt.. Offenbach... Berlin. Doesnt feel like germany anymore. When I walk outside the majority of people speak turkish and the only "ethnic germans" I encounter are very old people. 99% migration background kids in school, must be fun for a ethnic german well atleast he/she learns how to insult someones mother in 20 different languages... maybe that helps them feeling more german.

as a german i think i can say something to this:

what the fuck are we even talking about, that article is rubish. oh gawd someone said something which can be associated with something bad. What a clickbait:

Quote:
    As white nationalism surges in both Europe and the U.S., terms about ethnic purity that were long verboten are being normalized.

WTF .. nothing is normalized ..
    please listen to the people's problems directly, not via a stupid news site.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I can understand that terms like KZ should not be used for anything because of the bad things attached to that term and the fact that the word isnt needed at all but "Überfremdung" is a term that still can get used to describe getting swarmed by too many foreigners.

I'm sure Hitler said "Guten Morgen" sometimes in his life.. better ban that offensive speech.
    Some people already use it to denote Karazhan on english servers, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Na dann erzählt doch mal, wer die ethnische Gruppe gewechselt hat. Was für einen Bockmist Du daherlaberst. Ehrlich, als hättest Du das AFD- und NPD-Parteiprogramm gelesen.

In english:
    Then tell me who changed his ethnical group. What a bullshit. Really, it sounds as if you are qutoting the program of AFD and NPD.
    I couldn't care less about our right wing, denying that we are constantly changing into "a different group of people", while at the same time, our neighbouring countries remain pretty much remain the way they are, without being called out for some shit that happened the past when we are trying to call it out, as if we were carrying some kind of original sin, doesn't help either.

Umvolkung is a word, it describes something... just as much as a potato describes something. I'm pretty sure germans are being called Potato-feeders by some other countries... that doesn't mean we can't use the word potato, just because it was invented/used during a bad time of our history or something.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-11 at 12:18 PM.

Political overcorrectness like trying to ban words just because they have been used in a bad context before is one of the major reasons why populism is on the rise all over the world, because by banning the words they actually want to ban the idea that's behind those words.

Deleted
    I've seen the censorship defence lobbed around far too much and grown weary of it.

For fucks sake, if you want to bitch about Third Reich rethoric being censored, then for FUCKS sake don't go and try censor people calling you a Nazi...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Well, it seems, we are living in the "post-fact" era now. So screw facts. Feelings are more important. Don't come to me with logic or facts. The feelings are reality too!! (Funny how the right brings those arguments, but mock people for feeling insulted).
    My dad drifted off into conspiracy-theory-land for good. I can´t have a serious discussion with him anymore because the politicians and the economy are in bed with each other anyway and you can only trust some people because they aren´t part of the establishment. Also free energy is real and working, there are 1000s of patents around but the economy and the politicians prevent it from happening because moneys.

The irony of it, he´s a public servant.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Leftists want to punish thought crimes and censor words.

More at 11.
    You may now kiss the ring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    What has that to do with the word "Umvolkung". The word describes a change inside an ethnic group (to turn it a different ethnic group over a longer period), not a change in which country they live in... or whatever you think it does.

You'd be quite wrong to think that this hasn't happened in the last 40 years or so.
    You know you have to back that up, right?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You know you have to back that up, right?
    What do you want to back up? That the ethnic groups the german population consists of changed in the last 40 years?
    Umvolkung is just a word describing there is change, it does not quantifiy the change, it might have been 0.01% or 50%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about what words are used, the fact is that we need to get these fucking immigrants the fuck out of Europe before they destroy it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    What do you want to back up? That the ethnic groups the german population consists of changed in the last 40 years?
    Umvolkung is just a word describing there is change, it does not quantifiy the change, it might have been 0.01% or 50%.
    It´s describing a significant change, also he needs to back up that german ethnicity is being changed.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I tried to warn you...

You can't kill a thought. The more you crack down on "wrong think" the more it spreads and grows. As germans suffer more and more from immigrants they will start to look to the past with fondness drawing strength from the imagine of what they once were.

You want to stop it? I honestly don't think it can be stopped "current year" is comming to a close and with it the far right is taking power from the far left.

You are about to see a whole new brand of crazy soon and it is gonna be fun.
    We don't suffer from immigrants, we suffer from violent right wingers, like the guy in munich who killed 10 people, the "Reichsbürger" that recently killed a cop, and dozens of other cases. Literally hundreds of burning houses. The right wing is more violent than any number of immigrants could ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I'm sure Rym lives in a 100% ethnic german bonzenviertel with 24/7 security service like Merkel and other politicans.

Try living where your new "friends" live. Frankfurt.. Offenbach... Berlin. Doesnt feel like germany anymore. When I walk outside the majority of people speak turkish and the only "ethnic germans" I encounter are very old people. 99% migration background kids in school, must be fun for a ethnic german well atleast he/she learns how to insult someones mother in 20 different languages... maybe that helps them feeling more german.
    So the problem is you then? Because it seems them just minding their own things and going on their daily lives is what pissing you off then?

this is what mainstream racism is right now. Few years ago they would have blamed the ''others'' but they feel so embolden that at this point they don't even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    "the mainstream media -- or perhaps we should refer to them in the original German, lugenpresse."

Too late.

Well, at least you're being honest about your delusions.
    Don't worry, you will lose. Just like you've lost last time.
    When did we lose? Just because the left is desperately trying to attach any type of nationalism to the Nazi's, doesn't mean it's true. That's just their rhetoric and narrative. You can believe that if you want, but looking at the way the world is trending- most people aren't buying it.

It's not racist to want to preserve your own culture. What do you think the immigrants are doing? They are preserving their culture although they moved to a new country. You have just as much right to preserve your own culture (despite what the left says).

Is it surprising? You can't deny that Germany has seen an influx of people from vastly different cultures in recent years. It's troubling and disgusting that people suddenly think back to Nazi Germany with romance, but surprising? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Infact so do you in the US, with no trial given. You can jail someone indefinitely on suspected terrorism charges, which you can just forge against whom you like. Or "freedom of speech" (bribe) someone to do it for you.
    But the US is the only place in the world which does FREEDOM!! D:
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-12-11 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    So the problem is you then? Because it seems them just minding their own things and going on their daily lives is what pissing you off then?
    Reminds me of an article I read about how the most xenophobic people live in the areas with the least amount of immigrants. People who live near them realize the world hasn't gone under and the vast majority of them are nice people, the rest is still buying all the tinfoil hat crap.

Deleted
    Alert! German words are being used again, in Germany!
    Adolf Hitler on the rise again! Save Germany from Adolf Hitler! Exterminate Germans!

Oy vey, shut it down.