Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I believe most presidents were on the time magazine Person of the year if we want to compare America's presidents too Hitler.
    Didn't make that comparison. But I guess you have to have that comfortable straw man to attack.

Regardless I know how you must feel. I felt the way you felt for 8 years. I remember how you disregarded my beliefs and thoughts. I'm glad to share that with you. I can't wait till your Prime Minister Justin Trudeau bows to his master. Better yet, let's just call Justin, Reek. Reek is fitting name for him. PM of Canada, Reek. lol
    And now you're just whining and lashing out at my country for not joining the USA in its journey towards the far right. We're plenty happy with Trudeau, thanks. Doing just fine, up here. Sorry that happy and relatively peaceful existence makes you so upset for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Didn't make that comparison. But I guess you have to have that comfortable straw man to attack.

And now you're just whining and lashing out at my country for not joining the USA in its journey towards the far right. We're plenty happy with Trudeau, thanks. Doing just fine, up here. Sorry that happy and relatively peaceful existence makes you so upset for some reason.
    Not whining. I just find it hilarious. Donald Trump is going to steam roll your country on trade, because you have a weak coward as your leader. Me personally I love it that you elected someone as weak as Reek. Times couldn't get any better. I'm glad to see the ass stomping going on around the world on the Globalist. 2016 has been a phenomenal year. Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vladimir Poopin is my MOTY. Since shitting on democracies and turning them into illiberal democracies seems to be the new tend. Plus he can help sell the OIC medication to all those rural heroin addicts.
    http://i.imgur.com/nNWxa3l.png

It has to be Trump. No one else has had such a huge impact this year.

Why is no one talking about Edward Snowden anymore?

C'thulu, of course.

This shouldn't be a shocker to anyone. Trump is all over the headlines pretty much every day, at any time of the day.

Well it's not great person of the year, most helpful person of the year, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It has to be Trump. No one else has had such a huge impact this year.
    Lets not forget about how president Obama (who is my runner up) averted a huge war with Iran which would make the Syrian war look like elementary girls fighting. We are talking about millions of lives saved here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    He has done his damage and the world is passing him by.

Trump. Who else has caused this much conversation

If Obama can be given man of the year in 2012 after screwing up our economy for 4 years... no reason why trump can't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Because his fifteen minutes are over it's all about trump now

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I vote for Bill Goldberg, comeback of the millennium!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    inb4 triggered right wingers telling you how they should die in the sea
    what Sally thinks about Tom says more about Sally than it does about Tom.