Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Hillary states a goddamned fact of life, a practical necessity required for nearly every human being to successfully interact with other human beings on a day to day basis, and you somehow manage to twist that into "She is an evil bitch and is lying to my face"?

Mother of god, how much of the far right coolaid did you guzzle?

Do you work with other people, or even interact with other people at all? I am sure you know at least a few people who you don't like that you interact with on a regular basis. Do you walk up to them every time you meet and tell them that you hate them? No? Then congrats. You have a public and private opinion of those people. I guess that makes you just as evil and two faced as Hillary.

Do you see how monumentally stupid that is?
    Its a perfect example of that fucking ridiculous thing that people pull where they demand politicians represent their views, and then when they do they bitch about the politicians not being honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its a perfect example of that fucking ridiculous thing that people pull where they demand politicians represent their views, and then when they do they bitch about the politicians not being honest.
    Which is kinda weird considering it's only wrong when the other party does it. You see it here all the time....Trump backed out of his campaign promises and they make excuses about it even though it was their views which is why they voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well when the perception of you as a person is that of a two faced liar, it does not help that someone openly states that is what they are.

In terms of Democratic choice that leaves an open question "What am I getting by voting for you?"

One candidate is a mean nasty potty mouth, the other is hiding something and openly states she is lying to my face to her friends (Friends I am not fond of) Might as well vote for neither.
    Politicians are frequently required to vote or speak out against what they personally believe for political reasons (funny that). That's par for the course for politics.

In terms of lying, Hillary was about as dishonest as your regular politician. Trump on the other hand... well...

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Liberals being complete nazis in discussions and information control? News at eleven...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Want to pretend that a public endorsement is somehow comparable to espionage?
    Hacking the DNC isn't espionage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    A politician.

I'm not sure exactly what manner of doublethink is required to believe that 'politicians -must- represent the will of their constituency' at the same time as 'politicians must have immutable platforms and can never privately disagree with public opinion'.
    I'm perfectly fine with a politician having a personal opinion, and a party political opinion - But that's not what she said.

The problem with traditional news outlets is they assume consumers are able to and want to think for themselves. And as we all know people would rather be told what to think. It's been highly lucrative in right-wing media.

The so called MSM is also held accountable for the news they report whereas right wing media they can say/do whatever they want with no ramifications. OP mentions Brian Williams. The only reason his "scandal" is infamous is because he took responsibility. IF he was on Fox News he'd just say "WRONG" or ignore the claims of his lie and move on just like Bret Baier when he lied about the FBI a week before the election with zero repercussions just a retraction, something that never happens on Fox News. The only time someone on Fox has left the network in the past 8 years has been when they were tired of being sexually harassed by their boss/co-workers. Meanwhile I can think of multiple incidents of people fired from MSNBC/CNN. Poor Rick Sanchez, greatest news man ever, could turn 10 minutes of news into 2 hours of TV and invented the twitter wall and social media interaction on TV. He says something about jews he's fired. Fox and Friends sexually harass Gretchen Carlson they keep their jobs. Them Chri...errr family values though...

There's outrage on the right about Russian interference in the election. Meanwhile they are fine with saying George W Bush never let terrorists attack the US during his entire presidency. Or as pointed out yesterday in 2003 Sean Hannity bet a guest that Iraq was gonna take a week or two and laughed when his guest said in 5 years you will still be talking about Iraq. Imagine when Trump decides ANYTHING foreign policy related. The cheer leaders won't be critical they will just say BOMBING CHINA MAKES SENSE or DEPORTING ALL MUSLIMS is what Jesus would want.

Hannity thing that every conservative would agree with if it happened in 2 months and Trump was president:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulkgra View Post
    Firstly, FBI never joined in on this political statement that CIA made, you should check your sources. Secondly, CIA made a statement "we believe its Russia", not "we have proof its Russia". And don't get too worked up on the notion "Russia hacked the election". If they did(no proof whatsoever) they hacked into DNC and exposed its dirty underwear.
    You're the one gullible here, like all victims of MSM propaganda
    And just don't get over yourself too much regarding "Russia hacked election" notion. If indeed Russia was be
    Hmmm! Actually your the one who needs to check his/her sources!
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...nton/95329212/

You see the same Jackazz who put out a BS story about a new HRC investigation before the Election (interfering with the Election) put a gag on anyone disclosing that the Russia hacking was aimed at the Election because it might interfere with the Election.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...icials-n675951

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Hacking the DNC isn't espionage.
    Sure it is, unless you want to get super stupid about what constitutes a "spy".

and the cost of replacing Air Force One...
    TRUMP WAS RIGHT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...4-billion.html

The Pentagon program that will replace the pair of aging 'Air Force One' planes is already slated to cost $4.265 billion through the year 2021, according to federal budget and procurement documents obtained by DailyMail.com.
    Dont you just hate it when facts prove you wrong?.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    The problem with traditional news outlets is they assume consumers are able to and want to think for themselves.
    Ok, what reality do you live in if you can say this with a straight face?

The so called MSM is also held accountable for the news they report whereas right wing media they can say/do whatever they want with no ramifications.
    The MSM making their underlings walk the plank on occasion does not mean the complex can be trusted and it does not stop them from pumping out leftist propaganda year after year.

Sure

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opi...119786973.html

and here

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ver-4-billion/

However, Pentagon contract documents obtained by The Daily Mail show Donald Trump was precisely correct, and all the moonbat antagonists were precisely wrong.

[…] The Defense Department budget documents show a total of $2.872 billion in existing and planned spending on the main Boeing project between 2015 and 2021, all for Research, Development, Test & Evaluation – or RDT&E, in government-speak.

A separate schedule identifies another $330.7 million in ‘other’ costs, described as ‘facilities’ for the Presidential Aircraft Recapitalization program – the official bureaucratic name for the catch-all Air Force One project.

All that money, however, won’t get either of the two redundant planes built. That will require a separate $1.062 billion ‘procurement’ request, which the Pentagon spelled out last year. (link).
    and here

http://truthfeed.com/trump-was-right...billion/40592/

and here

https://mic.com/articles/161572/air-...ain#.LatADmHXY
    According to Politifact, the construction of not one but two replacement Air Force One planes — both of which are necessary so that one is available while the other undergoes repairs — will cost $2.87 billion between fiscal years 2015 and 2021. If the project extends beyond 2021, it will likely cost another $1 billion to complete.
    I mean I can keep posting links all day if you like

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and heres Politifact article

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-force-one-bo/

and heres the Pentagon budget

http://www.i2insights.com/library/de...0401319F-R.pdf

Want more?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ehm... Or, you know, his mail was not hacked so you didn't get to see anything.
    The guy lied his way to the top.
    Actually, Trump doesn't email. True story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Any other source other than that tabloid?
    I agree that is a tabloid but, I mean look at the documents. They could be fake I guess but, they look pretty legit.

There are also other sources that reported on this as well. It would appear Trump was right. I always doubted the bizarre claim that only 170m would be spent, given the base jet costs about double that, and there are two jets.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramahan View Post
    Hmmm! Actually your the one who needs to check his/her sources!
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...nton/95329212/

You see the same Jackazz who put out a BS story about a new HRC investigation before the Election (interfering with the Election) put a gag on anyone disclosing that the Russia hacking was aimed at the Election because it might interfere with the Election.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...icials-n675951
    A former senior law enforcement official with detailed knowledge of the matter said on condition of anonymity

Stopped reading right there because it's NBC and they are known for being full of bullshit. Same thing with USA today. Stop getting your news from sources who do not accurately convey who is presenting their information.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    A former senior law enforcement official with detailed knowledge of the matter said on condition of anonymity

Stopped reading right there because it's NBC and they are known for being full of bullshit. Same thing with USA today. Stop getting your news from sources who do not accurately convey who is presenting their information.
    It's truly amazing how differently the left and right read their news, depending on the source. The original Post report about the Russian hacking, was so filled with language like you quoted, you could clearly tell they were trying to make it all sound more official than it was.

Also, I love the montages showing up on YouTube depicting how differently Democrats feel about Russia post-Trump versus pre-Trump.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post

Protecting your sources is a classic mark of journalistic integrity... I mean, you're free to not believe them, but it's real silly to criticize a source due to something that's been a good thing for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_sources

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Protecting your sources is a classic mark of journalistic integrity... I mean, you're free to not believe them, but it's real silly to criticize a source due to something that's been a good thing for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_sources
    My sources say you only said this because you were paid a fee of $5000 Klingon Rubles. See how this works?

Just because journalists have been full of shit for a long time, doesn't mean they are not still full of shit.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    My sources say you only said this because you were paid a fee of $5000 Klingon Rubles. See how this works?

Just because journalists have been full of shit for a long time, doesn't mean they are not still full of shit.
    Well, sure, that's why I left room for the "free to not believe them". I'll take the word of the former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs in that his anonymous source is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post

Then we should just disregard everything hacked from the DNC because that was an anonymous source, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    "Fake news" is just another rebranding of the left's most common tactic, silencing opposing arguments lol
    kind of like denying reality they dont' like, a typcal tactic of the right

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Then we should just disregard everything hacked from the DNC because that was an anonymous source, right?
    How do you figure it's anonymous when their name is right at the bottom of the email??

Are you guys for real? I feel like most of what I read here must be trolling but everyone is acting normal about it.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-12-16 at 12:28 AM.