Donald Trump not impressed by Army/Navy Game

Donald Trump didn't seem impressed by the quality of the Army-Navy football game

“I just love the armed forces. Their spirit is so incredible. I don’t know if it’s necessarily the best football, but boy do they have spirit more than anybody. It’s beautiful,” Trump said.

Trump doesn't even love our great West Point and Naval Academy kids who play for the love of the game. Shame
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally see nothing wrong with what he said. They suck at football, big deal.

Do we really need 3,000,000 Trump threads...I don't think it was that offensive of a comment, but the commentary about it not being the best football wasn't necessary, whether or not it is true. They're military personnel, not professional football players. Their real job is infinitely more important than the couple of days a year they spend throwing a football around the field.

Personally I prefer the military games and will watch them over a Bears vs Packers game any day of the week, but then again I'm not a huge football fan to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Donald Trump didn't seem impressed by the quality of the Army-Navy football game

“I just love the armed forces. Their spirit is so incredible. I don’t know if it’s necessarily the best football, but boy do they have spirit more than anybody. It’s beautiful,” Trump said.

Trump doesn't even love our great West Point and Naval Academy kids who play for the love of the game. Shame
    And what did Trump say that wasn't true or that was disrespectful?
    when was the last time the army or the navy had a team that was in the rankings? when was the last time a player from the army or navy won the Heisman? So watching an army navy game your not watching high caliber teams going at it
    and he did give those players praise. said "their spirit is incredible and they have spirit more than anybody It is beautiful" I feel that is bigger praise then saying they are good at football

Your constant hyperbole reaching at anything to try to bash Trump with shows nothing but bias partisan desperation and it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically sad
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-12 at 02:58 PM. Reason: infraction reversed

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Do we really need 3,000,000 Trump threads...I don't think it was that offensive of a comment, but the commentary about it not being the best football wasn't necessary, whether or not it is true. They're military personnel, not professional football players. Their real job is infinitely more important than the couple of days a year they spend throwing a football around the field.

Personally I prefer the military games and will watch them over a Bears vs Packers game any day of the week, but then again I'm not a huge football fan to begin with.
    Maybe Trump should have stated what you wrote above. Instead this guy is such an idiot he cannot even form the words to honor the cadets playing the game and eventually moving on to a higher purpose of serving our country.

I leave you with this.

Pressed by Stephanopoulos to identify the sacrifices he made for his country, Trump said, "I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot."

Remember this was in response to what the Kahn's, a gold star family, sacrificed.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    And what did Trump say that wasn't true or that was disrespectful?
    when was the last time the army or the navy had a team that was in the rankings? when was the last time a player from the army or navy won the Heisman? So watching an army navy game your not watching high caliber teams going at it
    and he did give those players praise. said "their spirit is incredible and they have spirit more than anybody It is beautiful" I feel that is bigger praise then saying they are good at football

Your constant hyperbole reaching at anything to try to bash Trump with shows nothing but bias partisan desperation and it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically sad
    You do know that Navy has been ranked pretty much all year? They have beaten good teams such as Houston.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? I dislike Trump a lot, and I still can't understand how the fuck did that Cheeto Jesus became the president, but if that's the worst he said, then this is a non-story.

I think you are looking too hard in this one. Plenty of other examples of his stupidity to go around, but this is not it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

OMG he doesnt think they play good football. Quick start the impreachment process!! Get over it Trump doesnt play with kid gloves.
    <Who is John Galt>
    Endgame progression guild on PvE Hyjal-US
    http://whoisjohngalt.enjin.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...o+Is+John+Galt
    Visit us today - Exceptional players always considered.

The only interesting thing about this is the potential outrage by Vyxn and ilk if this has been something Obama had expressed.

And even that isn't that interesting as it just reiterates how completely unobjective and silly partisan hacks tend to be.

Of all the things to complain about Trump, this really isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The only interesting thing about this is the potential outrage by Vyxn and ilk if this has been something Obama had expressed.

And even that isn't that interesting as it just reiterates how completely unobjective and silly partisan hacks tend to be.
    You may have gotten the gist of this thread. Good job!
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-12-11 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not need a new thread on every single thing that any president or presidential candidate tweets or says.