LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    I play on a 42" TV. All I need!
    4k? Whats the max resolution of the TV?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    pfft Dual screens... I use three.
    Three is overkill.

One for youtube/gaming etc. One for browsing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It seems like it's popular in the gaming community.

I tried it for a while but it didn't really work out. Don't think my PC could have handled it.
    Makes looking up stuff while gaming much easier, you don't have to worry about missing anything that's happening in the game while you're looking up a quick guide, sending a text or whatever you do on the side. In my opinion two screens is the sweetspot in terms of price but you could add a third if needed. Like if you're one who likes to have a spotify tab open and one tab for guides etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    i'm not really into gaming but having multiple monitors is really convenient

had 2 until yesterday, now i have 3 because i found an old laptop and refurbished the screen
    How did you get onto this forum if you don't really do any gaming?

I have 1, but I would probably like to use 2 if I could at some point. I have a laptop and a pc w/ monitor. If I want to watch a stream while I play WoW on my PC I'll just boot up my laptop and put it next to my monitor to act as a second one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    How did you get onto this forum if you don't really do any gaming?
    i played wow a lot and used to look at mmo champion for class updates and patchnotes

there was always a lot of cheesy clickbait threads from gen ot in the "recent forum posts"

thats how i got introduced to the magic of orlong styrofoam threads and tennisace canada baiting

when wow started to become shit i stopped checking patchnotes and only looked up gen ot

Yeah, I use two.

I use one single 32" display.

I do however also have a second 57" display, but its strictly for watching shows, movies, and so forth. Or so my daughter can watch something while I do my thing on the main display. I don't use the bigger display for anything outside of that.

My PC is in the living room, so I guess its sort of a defacto media center in conjunction of being my gaming computer.

7+ Year Old Account
    i played wow a lot and used to look at mmo champion for class updates and patchnotes

there was always a lot of cheesy clickbait threads from gen ot in the "recent forum posts"

thats how i got introduced to the magic of orlong styrofoam threads and tennisace canada baiting

when wow started to become shit i stopped checking patchnotes and only looked up gen ot
    Legion is not bad though... You feel the void pulling you in yet?

If not, don't worry we'll be back. With cookies.

I use two at work and it's a big QOL improvement.

I just use my phone for Netflix while I game, though.

Deleted
    Legion is not bad though... You feel the void pulling you in yet?

If not, don't worry we'll be back. With cookies.
    didn't play a lot of legion tbh because pruning, college, and another 6 month ban for reich related trolling

but i'll definitely give it a try in the future

7+ Year Old Account
    didn't play a lot of legion tbh because pruning, college, and another 6 month ban for reich related trolling

but i'll definitely give it a try in the future
    Yeah some classes are bad with all the pruning, I think if you play a lot of PvP it doesn't feel as bad since you get a lot back through honor talents and you get used of not having them in PvE. I ditched my sub rogue this expansion, some other classes feel like they lack something(hunter, warrior, ret is sooo boring in PvE imo) but my monk, mage and druid feel fine.

Btw, 6 month ban is kind of harsh for trolling dude.

Deleted
    Yeah some classes are bad with all the pruning, I think if you play a lot of PvP it doesn't feel as bad since you get a lot back through honor talents and you get used of not having them in PvE. I ditched my sub rogue this expansion, some other classes feel like they lack something(hunter, warrior, ret is sooo boring in PvE imo) but my monk, mage and druid feel fine.

Btw, 6 month ban is kind of harsh for trolling dude.
    lets say i've got some background when it comes to trolling

i don't want to play anything but my pvp fire mage and i got tired of some shit that started in mop and was made worst in wod
    legion looked a lot better but after all the shit devs pulled on pvp players i really dont feel like compromising on balance and enjoyability
    lets seeif they keep their promises about legacy servs in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Three is overkill.

One for youtube/gaming etc. One for browsing.
    One for monitoring a service board....one for monitoring the network.... one for work space. One for workspace, one to look at document one, the other to look at a second document.

all i need is 2, one for my game one for web browsing.

Of course. I've an old monitor as my secondary for watching youtube or netflix while I'm grinding wpvp kills or other mundane MMO shit like scripted raiding or whatever. Sometimes i'll have some cam whores on from like MFC, so there are titties flopping around on my other monitor. My main is a 40" samsung TV, which is just standard nowadays. I need to upgrade my secondary to be on par with todays kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ive had 2 screens for a long time, wouldnt be able to live without anymore. Theyre just some cheap 17 or 19 inch monitors that have been nice for many things. Back when i started raiding they were very useful for dealing with loot and dkp, since we didnt use an in-game addon for it. Its also useful for any type of voice communication so you can see who joins and leaves channels and who is talking or sending static. Another use is when youre doing something that doesnt require a lot of attention, like a battleground or world quests, and you can watch a movie or series on the second screen. Any time im in the queue for whatever, i dont need to alt-tab but can just continue stuff on the second screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a lot of choice with my career. I keep my work laptop on a shelf in my home office and let the power of my dual-screen desktop take control.

didn't play a lot of legion tbh
    That's good, Legion is pretty bad overall. Just like most other expansions, it came out with OMG THIS IS GREAT but then fades pretty quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have a 1600x900 screen mounted above my 2560x1080 one, works well as I can still bottom out the cursor into the top right corner without leaving the main screen, best of both worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have before, have 4 screens in total but I only use 1.