Thread: Titans' Bodies?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ephemeral beings can usually interact with and be interacted with by physical forces in every fantasy. rogues and warriors can hit spirits, sylvanas' banshee form died in her corpse when godfrey shot her. in that picture of sargeras he has a defined form, yes, but that doesn't mean his body can't be like a gigantic spirit basically.
    Chronicle repeatedly mentions the titans having physical bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The phrasing was confusing. "Otherwise it could still have had one they just didn't find." I now get what you are saying.
    "Otherwise" i.e. if they hadn't been to Draenor.

Chronicle repeatedly mentions the titans having physical bodies.
    eh, if that's how it is, it's pretty lame honestly. a stupid idea.

i'd much rather they manifest without changing the planet in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I see. Well, hopefully the titan doesn't wake up and kill us all. Unless we can still live on it while it's moving around in space, we should probably keep it sleeping.
    I dunno, I want a cosmic scaled Shadows of the colossus, corrupted Azeroth wakes up and we have to cleverly scale her body to kill her with our artifact.

By the time it wakes up, the living of Azeroth could literally get the Exodar and Tempest Keep up and running, along with some other Burning Legion ships they steal in the meantime and use them to go to a different world.

A different world doesn't actually sound too unpropable, really. It would tie up the Warcraft universe as we know and could begin a new chapter. Even a new RTS could be in play.

In all honesty, I'd much prefer a cleansed and redeemed Sargeras, than an awakened Azeroth. When you look at it, Illidan's redemption story could basically be Sargeras' redemption story too, just on a much smaller scale; a being with good intentions that ends up doing the wrong thing to achieve victory over evil.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-12-15 at 03:25 AM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the whole waking up thing could be good reason to permanently go away from azeroth, we have multiple space ships after all (Exodar, Tempest Keep and it's surrounding structures).

I have no idea how the new character experience would be, but I think it could be a very interesting development, yet feel weird without the main cities/zones/battlegrounds/creatures.

Edit: didnt read above post at first, but very similar thoughts

It's like Captain Planet. I'm gonna be the right eyebrow.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Also we don't know if AU draneor even has a World Soul.
    Given Aquamonkey's belief that everything is alive, he would claim all worlds are living worlds, even if they're dead worlds. Perhaps the shaman's belief is flawed, but if it is, why is Aquamonkey using that flawed belief as canon proof that even dead things are alive? Who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainforest View Post
    Given Aquamonkey's belief that everything is alive, he would claim all worlds are living worlds, even if they're dead worlds. Perhaps the shaman's belief is flawed, but if it is, why is Aquamonkey using that flawed belief as canon proof that even dead things are alive? Who knows?
    Completely irrelevant to the topic or even the person you're replying to...

Also:
    "Everything that is... is alive."
    After all these years of pleading, Nobundo had finally received an answer; an answer that came not from the Light...
    But from the wind.

--Unbroken
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Unbroken: Nobundo senses a "multitude of voices" (Life?). Then, an "energy" "in the void" (Arcane/Twis.Neth.?). Got it right?
    Yep - primarily, life in all things, life on other worlds. (MickyNeilson)
    So, the "new" element that was in the void, binding the world together and composed of unspeakable energy... is Life?
    Life is what he senses on myriad other worlds. The unspeakable energy is what binds all worlds together. (MickyNeilson)
    Those who seek to bring balance to the elements rely on Sprit (sometimes referred to as the "fifth element" by shaman, or "chi" by monks). This life-giving force interconnects and binds all things in existence as one.
    --Chronicle
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2016-12-18 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Soul is a planet and when it "awakens", it's an size of a some sort of a Galaxy. Made of stars and dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh . . . I just imagined a warcraft where we go to Argus, somehow redeem Sargeras then find the door slammed behind us by Azeroth who has been fully corrupted by N'zoth and is now in the final stages of emerging as a Dark Titan.
    Yeah. Then, with a "cleansed" Sargeras at our side we actually start fighting the Void Lord's creations all over the universe, including the Old Gods across numerous worlds. He Dark Titan could lead an "Army of the Void"" just as Sargeras lead the "Burning Legion", made up of different pawns of the Void Lords(ie Old Gods, facelesss, voidwalkers).

Deleted
    Why are you all saying 'corrupted' Azeroth? Is she confirmed corrupted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    Not confirmed, only strongly suspected from Il'gynoth's whispering and other bits of evidence.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Not confirmed, only strongly suspected from Il'gynoth's whispering and other bits of evidence.
    Algalon's assessment found partial corruption in Azeroth's life-support systems and complete corruption in most of Azeroth's defense mechanisms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine it's more of an egg ie kill the moon type thing.

Deleted
    Algalon's assessment found partial corruption in Azeroth's life-support systems and complete corruption in most of Azeroth's defense mechanisms.
    How are we going to cleanse her?
    With the 2 machine thingies in Ulduar and Uldum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm assuming he meant full corruption - corruption to the point that it would produce the Dark Titan that Sargeras seemed to fear.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead