Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    So you're here to whine and are inviting everyone else to join in.

You don't really have a winner personality that impresses people, you know.
    Evidently he has. Since this thread is 10 pages already.

Paladin class hall has a mailbox. Just get back to the surface. Outside of the chapel.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Evidently he has. Since this thread is 10 pages already.
    Because it's a bunch of losers of the same cloth. Nobody's impressed. It's just a pathetic circle jerk on the internet.

Deleted
    I must be one of the only people who think that warlocks have one of the best class halls. There are so many small details that fit the class fantasy, all demons have their own little room, the atmosphere and looks are amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Because it's a bunch of losers of the same cloth. Nobody's impressed. It's just a pathetic circle jerk on the internet.
    Yeah you have the winner personality alright.

Anyhoo, rogues love it in the sewers, there's no extra has for it and we got to run down three flights of stairs after we talk to some shopkeeper and click a weird knocker thing. The whole fun lasts about 2 minutes each time you have to go down there. It's great fun, I always wanted to be a sewer worker

I seriously hoped they'd atleast allow us to run 70% faster inside the class halls. Atleast in class halls where you can't use mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Anyhoo, rogues love it in the sewers, there's no extra has for it and we got to run down three flights of stairs after we talk to some shopkeeper and click a weird knocker thing. The whole fun lasts about 2 minutes each time you have to go down there. It's great fun, I always wanted to be a sewer worker
    Go in through cheese and wine shop, you'll instantly get almost near mission table.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I want all of them to have a way to teleport to them via an item, not have to run to wherever each one is whenever I need to go there. Gimme a separate class order hearth stone. Would also support the mail box request. Also would rather they not continue with the garrison model in the future, it really just doesn't work save for making WoW F2P -- which, I am VERY grateful for but I'd rather that come from other sources like WQs or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets View Post
    I seriously hoped they'd atleast allow us to run 70% faster inside the class halls. Atleast in class halls where you can't use mounts.
    The priest order hall says 'hello'
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets View Post
    I am seriously annoyed they took out Dominion Over Acherus.

I mean, I know they're letting us mount there now and that's probably a net gain, but still. I liked Dominion Over Acherus. It was unique and fun.
    Last edited by Tyrathius; 2016-12-13 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    That's all good but what about the role of the class halls? Weren't they supposed to bring players of the same class together, provide an environment where everyone can learn more about the class?

Nobody ever talks in there, at least not in the hunter one, which makes me wonder why the hell did they not make it player-only like the WoD garrison.

So far, I've only leveled a warrior, and I hate the class hall design (and fury artifact) and don't really care for its function. I miss the garrisons.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    a castle for druids..... a night elf ruin school as a hall.....

i take it you dont know that druids are the "Nature" Class, and they are one with nature..... aka Trees Open forrest spaces etc....
    kind of...
    you know....
    like what they have for their class hall?
    I thought the same thing reading that reply. I think the only "enclosed" place that'd be appropriate, is if we were in the great Teldrassil tree or something like that, but otherwise... the world is our home. Walls and caves do not befit us.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    At first found the hunter class hall kinda meh. But I really like it now, its one of the best ones IMO. the eagle flightpoints are really handy and if I want to go to EN I just take a feather and glide my way there.

Quote Originally Posted by perryx View Post
    Its time talk about class halls.
    Why is now the time to talk about this? What was wrong with the day before or the day after? Did something meaningful happen to make this the right time to talk about class halls? If not, stop using that stupid meme, it doesn't mean anything!

I love the Druid hall.

1. The portal spell you get has a 1 min CD - and let's you port back again! This feels so natural that I searched for something similar on my rogue.
    2. You get a lot of portals in the Dreamway to Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend. Very handy if you need to visit those parts of WoW.
    3. Druids have mailbox, repair vendor, flight point and portal to Dalaran. It's also very close to Emerald Nightmare. So QoL is assured.
    4. The Dreamgrove has very nice ambience, with a lot of green colour and calm music. It just feels cozy and inviting, amidst all the death and destruction in Broken Isles. It reminds me a bit of Alhambra in Grenada (Spain), where lush water and greenery creates a stark contrast to the very brown and hot surroundings in the southern part of Spain.

There is this odd Troll personal assistant called Zen'kiki in The Retreat, just besides the mission table. I have no idea what his function is tbh.

I miss a Druid trainer. But ok, you can take the Moonglade portal in the Dreamway, I guess.

It would be convenient to have a lot more stuff there, like an auctioneer, transmog vendors, bank etc. But again, they have to leave stuff out for getting people to visit the big cities, buy special mounts and use Engineering.

I like that they did not include stuff like resources. I really didn't like that part of Garrisons. Moving around Broken Isles for that seems better for the game - and with WQs, it comes quite natural.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Nah Im complaining, you having something shite doesnt invalidate everyone else having something shite. Shite is shite is shite.

Our artifacts and everything about our class is hot garbage atm, but I dont go to DK forums and tell them to stfu.
    We are not in Monk forum nither... We are on Generel, and therefor i feel like i can say. I think If anyone got fucked it was DK, as they got nothing Bad is better then nothing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Go in through cheese and wine shop, you'll instantly get almost near mission table.
    yeah for some reason I automatically keep going left.. ive bbeen turning around byt he time I got to the violet hold path lately tho :P .. still doesnt change the fact we are sewer dwelling pickpockets with tooth for weapon