Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)

[RET] Which Legendaries should I actually use?

I'm sitting on 4 legendaries, and now that 7.1.5 is coming in, the obvious choice of one of them will be Chains of Thrayn. However, the other 3 are all a bit of a toss-up for me right now.

I have a Sephuz's Secret, Aggramar's Stride, and Aegisjalmur, The Armguards of Awe.

Sephuz's seems like a decent choice based on the secondary stats, but the additional Strength from the other 2 items may be more attractive considering I'm sitting in my Haste threshold already.

Here's my armory link (with Sephuz's on, I usually had Aggramar's on instead and the 875 Odyn ring with Haste>Crit).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zalein/simple

It's tough to choose right now since the secondary stat change hasn't quite been implemented yet, so Sephuz does put me below 20% Haste right now, and in the hopes of maintaining that 20%-22% Boots are my best choice purely for stats.

What do you guys think? Is there any point in treating my other current Legendaries as nothing more than Stat Buffs, or will any of them actually do something to help my damage/performance?

7+ Year Old Account
    For me: While Aggramar's Stride doesn't really mention much of a DpS boost, keep in mind - we're a VERY slow moving spec and it'll help us catch up to enemies, and it just feels so much nicer with them. Keep in mind, 7.1.5 they actually scale with Crit instead if you have more of that than haste.

So, personally, I'd never part with those until they give us more mobility. But if you don't mind running somewhat slower and you don't feel like catching up to things is an issue, they might not be quite as important to you.

Deleted
    purely from the dmg point of view it´s sephuz´s. but depending on what you do the other 2 have it´s merits as well.
    Do you often run m+ or do you progress on movement heavy fights(odin)?
    ->aggamars
    are you prone to die often or is your guild lacking classes to cheese mechanics (tentacle slam, odin spear)?
    ->Aegisjalmur

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aegisjalmur is pretty well off the table unless someone has a really compelling argument in it's favour.

For Aggramar's and Sephuz it's basically what you're saying, movement vs. potential slight DPS gain. We're currently doing Mythic Odyn and the movement argument is particularly compelling here, haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Aegisjalmur is pretty well off the table unless someone has a really compelling argument in it's favour.
    2 cheat death on a rather short cooldown are very compelling in my book. Dead people don´t do DPS ... wait undead ... Dead rets don´t do dps.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    2 cheat death on a rather short cooldown are very compelling in my book. Dead people don´t do DPS ... wait undead ... Dead rets don´t do dps.
    I'm pretty good at not dying, haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    I'm pretty good at not dying, haha.
    how about helping the tank survive by EfaE taunt directly before odin throws his spear or better applies the correwsponding debuff? and guess what you can do that 2 times with the bracers. same on cenarius
    Last edited by mmocd051bddac7; 2017-01-10 at 05:06 PM.

use sephuz in m+ and interrupt trash a lot
    use aggramars on bosses where you cant interrupt things and especially odyn for the movement
    use bracers on progression with cavalier talent (once fights become second nature swap to whatever of the other 2 is better)