Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I bet it's on the same level as When 5.1 Hit the Elegon fight. I went from 60 Fps to 10fps, until i turned shows up to Ultra. as soon as i Went to ultra shadows the Fps issue would be fixed, it was weird as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Takes a few seconds for me.
    Time to buy a new computer maybe?
    Got a new computer and have the same problem. It's not a player hardware issue, it's a known Blizz issue that they haven't sorted out yet. They can't figure out what the common element is for why it affects some and not others.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    You call it a steaming pile yet didn't play it. Gotcha. You are just a shill for something that isn't allowed to be talked about on this site. Gotcha.
    There are a lot of things in this world I don't have to do or experience to know they're crap. Legion is one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    deleting the wow cache solved the long loading screens for me

(if you delete the cache, you wont lose anything)

Cynic in me thinks its just a sneaky built-in time sink, to force you pay for more. Why does it work for only a fraction of players? Because its Blizzard, and they can't make bugless WoW.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    There are a lot of things in this world I don't have to do or experience to know they're crap. Legion is one of them.
    K that is nice. Stop wasting my time and quoting me further. This is a thread about trying to fix an issue in Legion. You don't play in Legion so your help in this thread is...well it isn't help. Run along now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    deleting the wow cache solved the long loading screens for me

(if you delete the cache, you wont lose anything)
    That does not work for everyone but it has helped some people with the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Yipikayey View Post
    Look up your HDD usage at the task manager.
    The load-in process usually goes like this:

1) Loads damn near instantly to 10% and stalls.

2) While stalled, zero network activity, zero disk activity.

3) Some random time later, suddenly jumps to 75 or 90% depending on the zone you're loading into.

4) Some random time after that, jumps to 100% and may or may not sit there forever. If it doesn't sit there, grats, you loaded into the world. If it never finishes, boo, you're boned and get to restart the game and pray it doesn't happen again.

there def seems to be something with configuration, none of my PCs take longer than 5secs to load Dal.

10+ Year Old Account
    K that is nice. Stop wasting my time and quoting me further. This is a thread about trying to fix an issue in Legion. You don't play in Legion so your help in this thread is...well it isn't help. Run along now.
    I'll run along when I'm good and ready to and I'll quote anyone I want. Meanwhile, this is something that affects the entire game not just Legion. So yes, you should stop wasting time making excuses for Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I'll run along when I'm good and ready to and I'll quote anyone I want. Meanwhile, this is something that affects the entire game not just Legion. So yes, you should stop wasting time making excuses for Blizz.
    Oh really, the entire game? I didn't know you could load Legion's Dalaran if you didn't have Legion..oh wait...you can't. I think I'm done wasting my tiem with you though. Just going to toss you on ignore and move on. Ta ta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran and Shrine of Two Moons are so bad I sometimes have to restart the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ummmm no. Blizzard has even knowledge its on there end.

Ontopic: Wow has became nearly unplayable for me due to this issue and just performance issues since 7.0 hit. Works for me since I am taking a break from it anyway.
    My old computer took forever. New computer? Seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh really, the entire game? I didn't know you could load Legion's Dalaran if you didn't have Legion..oh wait...you can't. I think I'm done wasting my tiem with you though. Just going to toss you on ignore and move on. Ta ta.
    As I said earlier, I saw loading and lag issues since December last year during WoD, well before Legion pre-patch, right up to now in lower levels and non-Legion content.

The reason I noticed it so much was that it rarely if ever did this the last I played previous to that in 5.4. It's like a totally crap/bugged game now.

Nice try but minimizing it won't make it any better.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-12-13 at 06:31 AM.

I read a blue somewhere not long saying they are having a hard time finding out what the problem is, since it's only affecting some people. For me, I sometimes have this problem with Dal, but more so if I try going to Shrine and especially hearthing back to my garrison. Most of the time I have to restart WoW while trying to load into the garrison. Whatever is going on definitely takes up 99% of my disk usage while the loading is going on.

If I delete my cache the times drop drastically for the first day or 2 but then it goes right back to the weird load times.

It would be interesting to see a compilation of system specs from people that experience this problem. I'm sure Blizzard has been collecting this information though.
    Signature not found

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's always the first loading screen for me, they can go as long as 4 - 5 minutes now at their worst. Back in 7.0 and pre-Legion this was not a problem at all, I think 15-20 seconds at most. This has been getting gradualy worse through Legion for me, 7.1 brought the whole thing to a new level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I keep hearing people mention this, but it's never been longer than 20 seconds for me.
    People are complaining about not receiving legendary's :P
    personally i think it's the people that are blessed with fast Dalaran loading screens that are lucky

Experiencing loading times up to 3 min myself (only in dalaran)
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Takes a few seconds for me.
    Time to buy a new computer maybe?
    Because money grows on a tree right?.... Its not his computer its blizzard has blizzard them self have said, its happening to many people... Maybe learn basic IT before trying to be a half ass troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Got a new computer and have the same problem. It's not a player hardware issue, it's a known Blizz issue that they haven't sorted out yet. They can't figure out what the common element is for why it affects some and not others.
    Fiar enough. Sounds annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I have the same issue as the OP, should i buy a New PC? See below
    Yes, another 1080 should fix it for you. No doubt.