Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

World quest irrelevant

So wq are not going to scale anymore which means after 850 there is really no more reason to do them..they need to raise cap..I'm just speaking about gear..nothing else..that's just sad.

Deleted
    It's not meant to be a gearing path in that regard. It's meant to help you get into the other content.

If gear is what you're after, that's what mythic+/raids are for my friend

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    If gear is what you're after, that's what mythic+/raids are for my friend
    Yes because that's always such a great idea. Forcing players into content they don't enjoy.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I still knock out four a day for the emissary chest. But that's about it. We're just getting ready to venture into the Nighthold (the first "tier" raid), and already nearly all content outside of raids and Mythic+ is irrelevant.

Deleted
    If you don't mind farming Mythics/raids for legendaries, than you shouldnt mind doing them either. They are by far the most frequent legendary income.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the gear level from WQ should go up a little bit with nighthold, 855-860 to keep it about 15 below normal highest available raiding as it's been for a while now.

835 was the softcap when EN was the only raid, outside of some 840 from dungeon/pvp quest early on, now ToV came out the cap raised to 840-845.

I say softcap cause war/titanforge can bring anything up higher.

Emmisary bags still drop 835 base max, but should be bumped up accordingly too.

So it should look like

WQ 830-835 = 850 EN normal raid (7.0.3)
    WQ 840-845 = 860 ToV normal raid (7.1.0)
    WQ 855-860 = 875 Nighthold normal raid (7.1.5)

PvP gear from Battlegrounds is 835 combatant, and 840 gladiator now before warforged, but since that will go up to 855 as of season 2 too it makes sense with the 15 level increase I just suggested here.
    Last edited by Teri; 2016-12-13 at 02:27 PM.

I have to admit, I do them every 3 days because I like to imagine my Legendary belt is in one of them.

That's about the only reason though, at 880 there's nothing really to come from them, save maybe rep tokens for alts.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    So wq are not going to scale anymore which means after 850 there is really no more reason to do them..they need to raise cap..I'm just speaking about gear..nothing else..that's just sad.
    You do your daily emissary and that's it. it's not meant to scale indefinitely that would be super dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yes because that's always such a great idea. Forcing players into content they don't enjoy.
    But do you honestly expect a repeat of spending 5 mins to get heroic/mythic raid equivalent gear, like in WoD? What would you like to do in the game to get gear, if not raiding/mythic+/ pvp? The only other thing I would suggest are very challenging solo scenarios.

850 is still too generous for doing easy solo world quests.

Then what do you need better gear for?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    You aren't supposed to gear all the way up to mythic ilvl through WQ. Nevertheless the fact that WQ can titanforge up to the maximum ilvl is pretty sweet.

Gear from WQ is to get you started and nothing more, however the occasional titanforged upgrade can occur.

There's always going to be a difficulty aspect to it as well. If world quests are your favorite content, that's fully your choice to have. Doesn't mean you can't sleep though them or use the auto-grouping addon to essentially not have to put forth any effort at all. They're never going to reward high end or anywhere near high end gear. If it just so happens that all the more difficult content is something you just don't enjoy, then you'll have to accept that you're going to hit a wall of gearing much sooner than other people.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

press unsub button and feel free of forcing.

OMG BLIZZ YOU FORCE ME TO LV UP 10 LEVELS TO DO RAID OMG BLIZZZ STOP FORCING ME TO LOG IN TO PLAY OMG. PLS ANDROID/IOS APP FOR PLAY WOW

why better dont play counter strike and complain that you cant go to top ranking without forcing ppl to kill others.
    Last edited by shonist; 2016-12-13 at 02:30 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Your logic is so self defeating. You love LFR, you from both WQ and LFR you get gear adequate to do LFR. The system seems quite perfect and balanced.

I reckon you want 890 gear, and my question is: what for? You want to overgear WQs? You want to overgear LFR?

Because you have already requested/suggested that the only raiding need was guildless LFR, which still baffles me as one of the biggest trolling attempts ever done on these forums.

And why do these people need better gear if they aren't doing challenging content?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    850 is still too generous for doing easy solo world quests.

Then what do you need better gear for?
    The max was 835 is now 845, still lower then NORMAL EN.

What does it even matter if there's higher gear from mythic+ and NORMAL raids for people to get.

Regular character progression is nice you know, even if WQ gear is always 15 below the highest normal raid it doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.

I don't see the issue with the "what you need gear for" when people should care about their own progress not a huge group of non-raiders out there.

Quote Originally Posted by actiwe View Post
    And why do these people need better gear if they aren't doing challenging content?
    I mean, there's also Karazhan, which is the next step up from an 840/850 iLevel if you don't raid or do Mythic+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should you get base 860+ from clicking on a few acorns? If you'd like better gear you should play the relevant content. You don't expect to fill out your character with a replete set of raid-quality gear just by doing dailies, do you? In what expansion has that ever been the norm?

No need for them to remove the quests at all. There are plenty of people who will still pursue the gear for the sake of upgrades. Not everyone is a raider, and parallel to that, not everyone needs raid-level rewards.

Understand that there are many paths of progression and some end quicker than others. If you can no longer attain upgrades from world quests, you're probably capable of moving on to more difficult content for your meaningful upgrades.
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2016-12-13 at 02:37 PM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

WQ are in an interesting place. I feel that the more the rewards don't scale the less likely people will do them. I kinda wish it would scale based on personal loot... ie if lowest piece of gear you have equipped is 830.. then 830 becomes the new starting base for gear... if it was 850 then gear would start at 850. I do like the idea of titanforged caps being 15 ilvls below current raid tier.