Marking Targets Tracking

So I have been noticing I miss a few marking targets procs on boss fights and was wondering if it would be possible via LUA and Weak Auras to write code that will either keep a count or alert me when it happens. Basically the code would have to flag that marking targets happened and check against if you have the proc already (not the buff, the proc).

Thoughts?

I'm sure you can just do it by tracking buffs/debuffs. I made one in TMW the other day that shows, in a single icon:
    Vulnerable if up, else
    Marked Shot if available, else
    Sidewinders if marking targets is up

Note: might have written the wrong order or names here but I know it's right in-game, I don't play hunter, just logged it to make the TMW.

There is a hunter WA compilation in nearby thread, worth checking out. There is a nifty MS counter there

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    Thanks everyone
    If you're only missing a few MT procs, it COULD BE because MT procced while you still have a proc up that you didn't use.
    Try not to sweat this too much as it's normal to want to save a proc while you're using your other abilities which are higher on the rotation priority list.

Remember that using SW is at the bottom of our rotation priority list, and should only be used:
    • with a proc
    • if it's about to stack as 2 charges AND you don't have enough vulnerable uptime on the target to cast an AiS (there are exceptions)
    • your MT proc is about to expire (rarely happens though)