[Resto] LF second opinions on some gearing choices

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some second opinions or maybe more informed opinions on some loot options I've got sitting in my bags.

I've been using 890 Seventh Spine largely because of the massive int amount. I got an 880 Haste Brinewater today as well and so I've been wearing those two. My question is do you think that an 865 Vial of Nightmare Fog is going to surpass the sheer amount of int on the Seventh Spine? It's basically trading 1800 int and a little mana regen for 1000 crit and the Spirit Fragment proc. Havin a rough time deciding on that one. I've also got an 885 Heightened Senses chillin around here but don't quite know where that falls in my trinket succession here. The haste int proc seems gorgeous but 1000 versatility isn't exactly exciting.

Secondly, doing Kara today I got 860 Drape of Shame with a socket. Curious if that 10% crit effect increase is good for us considering our current stat priority. Haven't seen anything about it really but my guild mates seemed to think it was a viable option. Wondering if it's worth dropping the 160 int 530 haste (really 400 considering the socket on Drape of Shame but still) from my 880 Drape of the Unworthy.

Thanks for your opinions

Deleted
    In terms of trinkets you should calculate if int from Spine is worth 4-5% of you healing done (average % healing from Vial). If it gives you more then stay with Spine if not Vial is aa clear choise.
    In terms of kara cloak, it's our BiS and thanks to it passive 10% you will not change it for other cloak to the level 910+. In theory it's 10% crit healing increase is worth around 800-900 int.
    And about youre 'stats prio' I don't know from where you took your information but for resto druid in terms of raiding most of our stats is equal and prio change dynamicaly. You should balance crit/haste/versa leaving mastery a bit lower. With kara cloak crit value will jump high up and you should leave diffrence between crit and versa at level of 6k stat (without cloak 3k).
    And don't stack haste like we do in WoD, it's not the way in Legion.
    The best source of knowledge in terms of resto druid is druid discord channel.
    Last edited by mmoce516c52e65; 2016-12-14 at 07:47 AM.