Thread: Elvui help

Deleted

Elvui help

Hey there. Is there a way to make nameplates only show agony curroption and Siphon life and only 1 dot of ua and make trinket procs etc. Dont show? I hope some can help, it can be distracting Cuz i only track dots on nameplates.

Thanks in advance

By nameplates do you mean Unitframes? If you mean actual nameplates on enemies you would just turn off the buffs part of it.

I mean its sorta the same for the unitframes you just have to remove buffs from it. As for only 1 UA i don't think you can because that is not how the spell works.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah need some clarification on which ones. If you mean the Player and Target Unitframes, can we also assume you mean the aura bars?

Like this?:

If this is what you're talking about you can disable them entirely by going /ec settings > Unitframes > Player Frame(also Target Frame) > Health drop down on right side > Aura Bars(in drop down) > Enable checkbox untick (near left side middle)

Alternatively you can choose which ones you want to "Blacklist" by hovering your mouse over the aura bar and shift right clicking.

You can Shift Click the aura bars to blacklist any auras you don't want. As for the UA in 1, you would probably need to write your own code for it