Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Trump shouldnt have ANYONE perform at the inauguration. Inaugurations are a waste of tens if not hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars. The Inauguration should just be Trump and the person administrating the oath as well as a camera to broadcast it from the oval office, rather than paying thousands of people overtime for security, paying for catering for thousands, paying to rent/setup all the audio equipment/video screens/stages, paying the talent to perform, the electricity to run it all, the sanitation workers to clean it all up (at a higher rate because its late and probably overtime as well), etc...
    There is going to be security up the ass anyway. Lots of crazy lefties that want to get rid of Trump, even from overseas like that kid who tried to steal a cop's gun to assassinate our beloved god-emperor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Kanye looks like he just game on a 3 day drug bender.
    And you want this guy with his finger on the nuclear button in 8 years time? Right after he snorts a few inches of cocaine?

I was reading earlier that he did it just to ensure Taylor Swift's birthday was overshadowed.

He must've been devastated to learn that Secretary of Education was already taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    They let a man who was just held in a mental facility last week stand next to the President elect?
    They were trying to make Trump look more sane by association.

Put those two heads together and you still don't have a fully functional brain. Then again, put the heads of the vast majority of humanity together, you get the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38298215

Given that every other music star is not going to perform at Trump's inauguration, Kanye's visit is just too conveniently timed to be a coincidence.

At least Trump can give the rest of them the middle finger now. Can't believe they are still butthurt over the election.
    Pop stars performing at inaugurations is really... weird.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Pop stars performing at inaugurations is really... weird.
    In today's world?
    I think it would make perfect "sense"

10+ Year Old Account
    yyaaaahhhh Yeeezzuussss

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    "I wanted to meet with Trump today to discuss multicultural issues," the Life of Pablo rapper explained on Twitter. "These issues included bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago. I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change."

Maybe he will also perform at Trump's inauguration?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...rump/95368076/

[IMG]http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/a0060ebbb743e9678729dcc9f8321369748ce65b/c=91-0-2170-2772&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2016/12/13/USATODAY/USATODAY/636172280546627310-AFP-AFP-J32VW.jpg[/]
    There is already a thread on this - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...to-Trump-tower

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Put those two heads together and you still don't have a fully functional brain. Then again, put the heads of the vast majority of humanity together, you get the same result.
    coming from someone who calls himself IntellectuallyChallenged?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    An exposure therapy showing Kanye that pathologically lying narcissists with complexes about the size of their hands and sexual feelings towards their own children can become the president?
    Uhh...I don't know! It just got too technical!

- - - Updated - - -

There is going to be security up the ass anyway. Lots of crazy lefties that want to get rid of Trump, even from overseas like that kid who tried to steal a cop's gun to assassinate our beloved god-emperor.
    Trumps assassin will be religious far right fanatic, who wants their fanatic lord Pence as president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    They let a man who was just held in a mental facility last week stand next to the President elect?
    Welcome to America!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Trumps assassin will be religious far right fanatic, who wants their fanatic lord Pence as president.
    Fake news will be disseminated to say the assassin was a leftie, so the public at large will believe the lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanye makes some good tunes but the guy isn't all there in the head. He married a Kardashian for crying out loud.

coming from someone who calls himself IntellectuallyChallenged?
    Well yeah, of course, I'm a part of humanity also. Did you see something in there that made you think I was not included in the statement? No, because you'll never see me do that. That is the beauty of my chosen name. Tell me, do you have the capacity to look at your inner self? Do you have the ability to see things objectively through the eyes of a stranger? Do you even understand what I'm talking about?