Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fhm View Post
    Simply tired of grinding the same shit every single day - farming mythics for AP, the same WQs for AP. Haven't been in a raid, because the vast majority of the players are with boosted gear, lacking skills hard and can't do shit, even in a semi-hardcore guild like mine. Not to mention that you can get yourself geared to the teeth from mythics lmao even with better gear ... dafuq is going on with the game? Is the AP farm the main goal of this xpac? Cuz if it is - there are already ppl who capped their traits already and it's been only 3 months since the release? nice end game blizz, congratz, you just managed to fool me for the last time
    Very simple answer: Game has been heavily casualified, become less skillful, and It's been like this since the end of Wrath, but It's become more apparent In Legion more then ever, AP grinding for the whole game Is a horrible idea, random RNG crate drops for PvP to get better gear Is bad, the stories In each zone not really connecting together unlike Warlords did (Despite the bad general expansion, the leveling and zone pacing wasn't bad by any stretch) and even Mists of Pandaria and Cataclysm, for some reason the stories feel disconnected now, and one of the reasons could be the random leveling paterns we take now.

The Intended path was Aszuna-Val'sharah-Highmountain-Stormheim-Suramar... but even without this patern, the stories don't tie Into the general big picture In anyway, you don't see any of the chars from the old zones, and no Tyrande doesn't count, she's everywhere.

Heroics are nothing more then pull half the dungeon, kill boss, pull the other half, kill dungeon, done In 10 minutes... what the fuck? I like the chests that you can find, and special WQ for the zones but the rest of the dungeons are bad. They're not difficult by any stretch, tactics become useless when people grind gear so fast, and It's like playing the expansion towards the end, when we always had running heroics so easy because of our OP gear. As well as the dungeons not even being that good In tactics. There are some, like the Stance of the Mountain ability by Ulurogg In Neltharion's Lair, that's fun. You have to keep your eye on where he is, even as you blink you can loose track, that's great.

Violet Hold, while we're still on dungeons, Is just the exact... same... dungeon... I expected to go deeper Into like a bigger prison, to maybe see parts of where Keal'thas and his people were held when they broke out, unless that part was left In Lordaeron but you get the idea... lots of missed potential.

And World Quests... they are nothing but Daily Quests, spread out across the world to make It harder for you to get to. Daily Hubs are still BETTER, at least you can plan out your path, you go here, do this, collect this, done In 30 mins.... World Quests? Can take up half of your bloody day.

Not to mention the non-alt friendly mechanics...

Oh that's not even half the criticism there is, that's just off the top of my head... so far? Not Impressed with Legion, and I'm glad people finally see It after 3 months, and not say how great the game Is after playing It for only like 2 BLOODY WEEKS...

Alot of nostalgic references to older expansions as well, more then before I think... oh and not to mention their pandering to what the majority of fans wanted, well we got It! Demon Hunters, Illidan Is back whose now suddenly the chosen one and Is forgiven for all his sins... like Kerrigan was In Starcraft, jesus... he's our Kerrigan now. It's like you STILL KILLED THOUSANDS Illidan. "But I'm here to save you now" no! Bad Illidan.

We've got the Emerald Nightmare, just cause, we've got Vrykul again, we've got our version of Valhalla now, even an Odyn, and even Helya. We got some.. Tauren story? Who even cares. And Azshara Involved just because we wanted.... each of the zones, apart from Suramar feel unInspired, nothing more then pandering to our nostalgia and wishes. They should listen to fans yes, but carefully nitpick what we want... listening too much to fans can hurt, and It has, right now.

I will say I'm Impressed with Suramar, that's just an amazing city, and I wish the capital cities of each race could be remade to be as big... and even do quests there, like dailies maybe that you can do each expansion? Lots of potential...
    Last edited by TheVaryag; 2016-12-15 at 04:46 PM.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?