Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I saw that idea earlier and I think it is a good one. Blizzard wouldn't implement that though.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If that's what they did - it would be awesome.

As it stands - they are pissing of those with dmg ones, and frustrating those with utility ones.

e.g. my Neck legendary absorb got doubled at the same time as my class absorb got halved - the net is that nothing changed.
    Totally. They are failing the tuning process and are just pissing people off..

Deleted
    This was addressed in the blue post on the front page. Similarly, a token system was suggested. The issue with this is that implementing systems for selecting legendary addresses a symptom of the issue and not the root of the problem. Ideally, Blizzard would re-do all legendaries to be utility and not affect damage. Their next steps for modifying the current system is putting effort into making them all situationally effective and not having one or two be absolutely required in order to be competitive.
    No matter what effect or stat a legendary has, there will always be two "must have legs" which are stronger than the others. As long as each class has more than 10 legs, the drama will never end.