Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sadly that so many people here don't get that OP is just troll. All you have to do is shout "LEGION STINGG" and run away.

Quote Originally Posted by WOWandchill View Post
    Still can't believe Blizzard gated this behind four dungeons that I had already done a hundred of times prior to the release. Who the hell wants to waste their time doing that?
    You clearly aren't the usual WoW player around here if you weren't planning on running those dungeons anyway.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've done the attunement 5 times despite only needing it on one character to get all my alts in. Why? They award a nice amount of AP. Also ran Kara 22 times so far. Not all content is for all players, I guess.

I havent been into karazhan yet either. I attuned myself on the first day. I just simply can't be bothered with that long dungeons. Perhaps I'll do it when blizz splits it in two parts in next patch (they were going to do this, right? Remember reading somewhere).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I havent been into karazhan yet either. I attuned myself on the first day. I just simply can't be bothered with that long dungeons. Perhaps I'll do it when blizz splits it in two parts in next patch (they were going to do this, right? Remember reading somewhere).
    Im wondering what kind of audience we are having here. This is so wierd.

I get it. You don't want to farm, but for the sake of trying it out or atleast clear it for once instead of putting up excuses? What's wrong with people.

BTW its a wonderful dungeon.

I don't see the problem with having a dungeon that takes a little longer to complete. Doing NB runs are easy with a decent group (only failed the very first time, since none of us had done the new Kara before) but honestly it's not THAT long =/ Don't see what the issue is. Bliz creates content and because it's not bytesized it's a design flaw? Urgh, some people getting too used to the LFR lifestyle.

It's going to be queue-able in 7.1.5 anyway (heroic).

I haven't done Kara either. Still need 2 more dungeons, but I just haven't had the drive to do them. Nightbane mount would amazing of course, but eh, one day
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Still can't believe Blizzard gated this behind four dungeons that I had already done a hundred of times prior to the release. Who the hell wants to waste their time doing that?
    So you are serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I tried it once. Theirs literally only one piece a gear i want out of there. Its basically useless. Never went back.
    You want everything that drops from nightbane!

you are not missing much - completed it once and not touching it again - its very long boring dungeon with abundance of trash + loot there is crap so no incentive to do it. i can farm mounts from there next expansion so 0 incentive to do so now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran Kara once, not worth the time.

When it's split into 2 instances and queue-able via Mythic+, then I'll definitely run it more.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Eh went in once, just haven't had the desire to do it, and frankly between work and the holidays not much time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Temple_attunement

How dare they gate it behind 4 dungeons!?
    That's nothing, if you were Horde in vanilla, you are scarred for life.

I still don't have any level 110 character, how dare they ask me to grind more level even though I've grinded hundreds of them before?!

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You loss OP. The instance is quite fun and there are still groups in LFG, who does all of them for the attunement
    Meh ran it once the week it came out. Was quite disappointed by it. The second half was decent. The first half could have been updated like the second half IMO. The huntsman was a nice change. Chess should have dropped loot. Saw no reason to go back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    That's nothing, if you were Horde in vanilla, you are scarred for life.
    Especially for Onyxia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Ran Kara once, not worth the time.

When it's split into 2 instances and queue-able via Mythic+, then I'll definitely run it more.
    Agree. This is how it should have been. Que-able for the halves, full dungeon for premades.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post

Especially for Onyxia.
    /1 LF Rexxar, paying 100g for his location.
    Last edited by glycerethe; 2016-12-17 at 06:55 AM.

I usually just run Nightbane and trying to find a grp for Shade of Medivh and the last bosses. It takes around 1 hour or so

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Infract me, but I call troll. 4 dungeons in 2 months is 1 dungeon every two weeks. If you can´t be bothered to do that, why would you go to a dungeon, that takes three times as long as your average mythic? This is bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    And you taked 2 months to make this thread ? lel
    You have some kind of laziness syndrom problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    So you are serious?

- - - Updated - - -

You want everything that drops from nightbane!
    Basically just want the 10% crit healing cloak
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.