Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Partisan boycotting simply leads to martyr products. What you should be doing is finding a way to get the left to boycott them at the same time, otherwise you'll never see the companies sweat. Though boycotting a company because another company says so does tend to invalidate your credibility.

As usual, one of want my Slimjim's threads was just used to bait and instantly turned into a flame and moderator discussion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    when you can show me something equivalent as being banned for using using Wikipedia Wall Street Journal and the Daily Mail as sources because those sources proved a moderator wrong or how about calling a group of protester animals banned because they said it was racist when the group was all white then we can talk
    Everyone loves to play the victim card.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Target was forced to back peddle on the whole gender neutral bathroom thing because of the sustained and crippling boycott they suffered. This is America bitch. So many right wingers their voice has to be heard. I <3 America.
    Perhaps I have underestimated the amount of bile a human being can spew, in the right conditions. Now, bringing thousands of them together... you may be right. On the other hand, Kellogg's has an international market, Target doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You have an interesting definition of backpeddle.
    Also, pretty sure Target didn't backpeddle anything, people just stopped making news about it.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

If i had a dollar for everything that triggers right wingers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Perhaps I have underestimated the amount of bile a human being can spew, on the right conditions. Now, bringing thousands of them together... you may be right. On the other hand, Kellogg's has an international market, Target doesn't.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, Breitbart shills for Al Qaeda only two months ago:
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/syrias...towards-bombs/

The only left wing poster who gets Infracted and banned is Epse or whatever his name is. And that only because he's so damn angry about his Anti American beliefs that he's constantly breaking Into Fits of aggression. But ya. Don't pretend this isn't a little left wing safe space. Your radicle beliefs and idea woupd never survive in public for a second so your grouped here.
    Why do all conservatives insist on constantly playing the victim card?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Also, pretty sure Target didn't backpeddle anything, people just stopped making news about it.
    They didn't. Hell, their rules are even still in effect and largely were pending the results of the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I could even name a left winger who is banned half the time. Of course it wouldn't fit your agenda.

I was infracted for "bashing political parties". I didn't even mention anything related to political parties. Beat that. This was before all the election nonsense, and seeing how that's been going, I can say that most of the offtopic would be banned, if my infraction was used as a measure.
    Who is this person

People are only aloud to use the bathroom for the gender they look now. They back peddled. How did they not.
    Breitbart and Alex Jones told you they won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    They didn't. Hell, their rules are even still in effect and largely were pending the results of the election.
    So anyone can still use whatever restroom they feel is appropriate. And look! Children aren't being raped coast-to-coast inside Targets!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Breitbart is butt hurt that Kellogg's stopped advertising with them. That is the reason behind it, and people are foolish to think otherwise. They didn't like that a sponsor dumped them for their mountain of bullshit that they said, so they got angry. They are a vindictive company, who was in the bag for Trump from the start. Trying to pass the boycott off as anything else is disingenuous.
    Brietbart is fighting back against the liberal mafia intimidating businesses from advertising on what the liberal mafia doesn't what those business to advertise on they did it with Rush the did it with Chick FA La
    It is time these business realize there is repercussion and consequences for them bowing down to the liberal mafia and maybe next time a business feels intimidated to do what the liberal mafia demands of them they wont because of the back lash the will get for doing so like what is happening the Kellogg

10+ Year Old Account
    Usual suspects alt-right Nazi Breitbart gassing beta cucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    The racial divide in this country has gotten worse, with personal beliefs sliding to the right. There's a push to limit immigration, clearly a conservative-held belief in this country. Let's not forget the strengthening push to limit abortions, and still whining about gay people having the same freedoms as everyone else. We should also mention that racism and sexism are somehow fashionable in this day and age.

- - - Updated - - -

Your snowflake sensibilities seem to be in overdrive.
    Yeah from blm.

Tougher immigration laws are always better.

Abortions are wrong, they take away the man's right to have children and costs the child's life as well.

Homosexuals should be getting all the help they can get, whether that's therapy, medicine, whatever. I dont think giving someone the same right in the moment they're unstable is the smart thing to do.

If you were trying to come off as smart, well you failed. congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Who is this person
    Post 28 mentions it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I actually wasn't playing the victim. I was telling the left wing on this site they are victims. Of the mass worlds contempt. Also. I'm not right wing. I hate American rebulicans.
    No, you were whining about being outnumbered... playing the victim. So, you aren't a "conservative?"

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm..._medium=social

Over 400,000+ have already joined the boycott #Dumpkelloggs http://www.breitbart.com/dumpkelloggs/

I am enjoying the boycotts.......Pepsi, Target, Starbucks, Kellogg's, and many celebrities. I haven't missed any of them a bit and have learned that everything, including actors is replaceable.
    Becuase the almighty Breitbart told me so!

You're like a right wing version of a SJW. Ridiculous.

Everyone loves to play the victim card.
    liberals owe their existence to the victim card