Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    already posted my normal food intake earlier, do try to keep up - i drink filtered water not soda

its all listed on the boxes of food I eat - 540 cals (frozen lasagna) for my first meal of the day, 420 (egg rolls and frozen cherries) for my second meal of the day and 545 (frozen pizza) for my final meal of the day. 1505 cals a day.

- - - Updated - - -

I already posted my stats, I don't loose weight
    Pretty much impossible to not lose weight with rhat caloric intake if youre 5'4 and 345 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    Are you misinterpreting serving sizes? Some food lists the calories per serving, but there can be 2-4 servings in total. So that lasagne at 500ish calories may be per serving, and the whole lasagne has 2 servings.

Either way, frozen lasagne and pizza aren't exactly the type of food to have on a diet and then complain that you're not losing weight :/
    So, it's NOT just cals it's ALSO what you eat? Now you are changing your story? I eat one serving of pizza, I eat one serving of lasagna, etc. Yes, I know how to math the cals I eat. Sorry, but since you are now changing your story, you simply don't know what you are talking about. Done listening to you. And I am not complaining that I am not loosing weight, ppl like YOU are. I am fine with my weight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Pretty much impossible to not lose weight with rhat caloric intake if youre 5'4 and 345 lbs.
    Pretty much not impossible since I have done it for 3 years now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you eat the pizza that I eat? From Schwans frozen food company? The one that states it has 470 cals?

My pizza!
    That's 470 cals per serving, you said you eat half. That's 3 servings, so 1410.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume the quote doesn't change after you quote it even if I edit it. If it does, my mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you eat the pizza that I eat? From Schwans frozen food company? The one that states it has 470 cals?

My pizza!

im not entering the debate in to if you're lying or not, but the way i read that is 1 serving is 173g, and that pizza contains 6 servings, and each serving is 470 cal? so 470*6?
    or is the whole pizza 173g? cant work out what it means?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you misinterpreting serving sizes? Some food lists the calories per serving, but there can be 2-4 servings in total. So that lasagne at 500ish calories may be per serving, and the whole lasagne has 2 servings.

Either way, frozen lasagne and pizza aren't exactly the type of food to have on a diet and then complain that you're not losing weight :/
    yeah, serving sizes always catch people out, the way some labels are is sneaky. they put a massive "only 500 calories!" sticker on the front, with small print that says per serving, and then somewhere on the back in tiny writing it will say contains 6 servings. so people thing the whole thing is only 500 cal, when really its much much more.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    That's 470 cals per serving, you said you eat half. That's 3 servings, so 1410.
    ONE serving is 470 cals. I eat ONE serving of pizza, etc. The box contains SIX servings of individual serving pizzas.

7+ Year Old Account
    ONE serving is 470 cals. Learn to read. I eat ONE serving of pizza, etc.
    So you've edited your post again. You said you eat half the pizza. I'm gonna have to fucking start screenshotting so you don't edit posts all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    ONE serving is 470 cals. I eat ONE serving of pizza, etc. The box contains SIX servings of individual serving pizzas.
    honestly, how would that even fill you up? im pretty small but i'd eat that whole pizza no problem, having 1/6 of it would leave me just as hungry as when i started eating.

edit: spelling 2 hard
    dragonmaw - EU

So you've edited your post again. You said you eat half the pizza. I'm gonna have to fucking start screenshotting so you don't edit posts all the time.
    I meant 1/2 lasagna (just didn't type it before hitting send) Want the link I meant? Here: My lasagna!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    honestly, how wuld that even fill you up? im pretty small but i'd eat that whole pizza no problem, having 1/6 of it would leave me just as hungry as when i started eating.
    They said they eat half the pizza but have now edited the post.

Deleted
    Those pizzas arent very filling, is that the only thing you have as your 3rd meal? Either way, you're not eating 1500 calories a day or you'd be losing weight. The sooner you're honest with yourself, the sooner you'll see positive results.

And to answer your question, yes, the type of food you have has an impact on weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    honestly, how wuld that even fill you up? im pretty small but i'd eat that whole pizza no problem, having 1/6 of it would leave me just as hungry as when i started eating.
    it's as big as my hand and a lil over one inch thck, quite full with it and a couple glasses of water till my next meal of lasagna!

There is no subjective median when it comes to overweight and obesity. It is something that can be measured by doctors. Its okay to demand from smokers that they don't adversely effect others with there unhealthy behaviour, and it should be okay to ask the same from people with obesity. That airline company's could accommodate people with obesity in a much better way then 'go and buy two tickets' is a fact. Werther you are in a wheelchair or have other specials needs, airline company's should be able to offer a save and comfortable flight to everyone.

Those pizzas arent very filling, is that the only thing you have as your 3rd meal? Either way, you're not eating 1500 calories a day or you'd be losing weight. The sooner you're honest with yourself, the sooner you'll see positive results.

And to answer your question, yes, the type of food you have has an impact on weight loss
    You must be the one lying since I know what I eat. And I know what I eat matters just as much as how much I eat, it's the tards on this thread that think they know things they don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    I meant 1/2 lasagna (just didn't type it before hitting send) Want the link I meant? Here: My lasagna!
    At this point I'm just gonna assume you're fucking trolling people. You said

I do since its all listed on the boxes of food I eat - 540 cals (frozen lasagna) for my first meal of the day, 420 (egg rolls and frozen cherries) for my second meal of the day and 545 (frozen pizza) for my final meal of the day. 1505 cals a day. Math, yay!
    540 cals. Then you link this lasagna and say you eat half of it, which is 170? And the frozen pizza is 545 but the one you linked is 470?

At this point I'm just gonna assume you're fucking trolling people. You said

540 cals. Then you link this lasagna and say you eat half of it, which is 170?
    The lasagna is not 170 per serving. I also eat frozen cherries with it and my egg rolls later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moofie View Post
    There is no subjective median when it comes to overweight and obesity. It is something that can be measured by doctors. Its okay to demand from smokers that they don't adversely effect others with there unhealthy behaviour, and it should be okay to ask the same from people with obesity. That airline company's could accommodate people with obesity in a much better way then 'go and buy two tickets' is a fact. Werther you are in a wheelchair or have other specials needs, airline company's should be able to offer a save and comfortable flight to everyone.
    kind of related, my gf was showing me some moron on her facebook, going on a rant because "its not the doctors place to tell me if my toddler is obese!!" worte a full on essay about how damaging it is for the doctor to tell her that her child is way too fat, as if her child being obese isn't a serious issue, and not something a doctor could ever tell. its sad when people think that they know more than the doctors about their own/childs health.
    dragonmaw - EU

7+ Year Old Account
    The lasagna is not 170 per serving.
    Either way, you said it's 540 cals. Stop changing the fucking numbers.

Deleted
    So you eat half a lasagne, egg rolls and cherries, and one of those small pizzas and that keeps you full all day? I know that wouldn't keep me going and I'm a lot smaller.

At this point I'm just gonna assume you're fucking trolling people
    You can assume anything you want, that doesn't change what I eat or the fact that I don't loose weight.

- - - Updated - - -

So you eat half a lasagne, egg rolls and cherries, and one of those small pizzas and that keeps you full all day? I know that wouldn't keep me going and I'm a lot smaller.
    I don't go anywhere, I have a bad knee and rotater cuff and weak heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I fully understand your frustration one thing you need to learn is women have a much slower metabolism rate than men and it slows considerably as we get older
    I am not frustrated, the tards in this thread are.

I am quite happy with the weight I am, I enjoy being fat, I feel safe being fat (was raped, prefer being fat after that)

I know all these things you are sharing I educated myself before I decided to become fat, the tards in this thread don't and want to insist I am lying instead of actually educating themselves.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-01-09 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted
    Fair enough. If you swapped the frozen pizza and lasagne out for a healthier alternative (a lot less sugar,salt and fat) I'm sure you'd see results. That's up to you though