Deleted

Addon that disables night time?

Hallo, i know many players absolutely wanted to have real night time, well, i am the opposite.
    Most of my playtimes are at night times and i dont really like the zones at night, i like them much better with daytime.

Now i am looking for a possibility to disable night times in wow completely, maybe somebody knows an addon or a way to manipulate the game files? lol i dont know, if its allowed by blizzard to do something like this but i'm open for every idea you have

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't, that's not part of any addon API.

As for manipulating the game files, do it at your own risk but you're gonna be banned, plus im not even sure it's possible to recompile archive since they moved away from MPQ, im not gonna help you on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    do it at your own risk but you're gonna be banned
    You say this, as if it's 100% sure that you will get banned for model editing, which it is not.
    Yes, you are at risk, and it's against the ToS to alter the game files, but unless your model edit gives you some advantage over other players, blizzard will not care. But still, any model editing is as your own risk as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    plus im not even sure it's possible to recompile archive since they moved away from MPQ, im not gonna help you on that though.
    I haven't done any model editing, since before they changed it away from MPQ, so I can not help either.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

If you can do it via an addon it is "technically" allowed, as long as it isn't achieving something blizzard deem wrong.
    However manipulation of the game data files isn't allowed in the terms, and therefore not something we can advise.

Best I can advise is perhaps some graphical tweaks.
    Perhaps the Gamma.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Not possible. If you dont wanna play at a nighttime world play another region. no other way to do it as night/day-time is set server side.