Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    This thread was amusing at start but now it's just sad...

Deleted
    I got to agree though, that it's strange to give DPS a straight dps increase (not base or secondary stat increase), same with healers and then choose a stat for tanks. It creates this (valid or not) perception of being either gimped or buffed, based on how your class is working with that stat.

Deleted
    Tanks have have more use of the hp from the extra traits you get as well. Dont only get armor from the extra traits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Tanks have have more use of the hp from the extra traits you get as well. Dont only get armor from the extra traits.
    No, you don't. Read the description again. The %dmg and %health bonus only stacks 34 times, which is exactly the amount of points there are on the artifact. The 35th point is the 10% armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Apples to oranges, you cannot compare a stat between two classes without taking these classes as a whole into equation. Druid is very DR based thus Armor and other skills. BM has stagger mechanic and is able to get more of it/clear it.
    This answers the issue. You can't just look at things in a vacuum. Because of stagger, a separate mulitplicative x% dmg reduce trait would have been way more effective for BrM than for other tanks.
    Too many people in here just whip out their calculators and try to solve this with simple math with numbers in a vacuum.

And in the end, holy shit guys. Is it really worth a topic whether your class gets 1-2% more or less than the other class? Your lives must be amazing if that's a matter to complain...

Quote Originally Posted by shapookya View Post
    No, you don't. Read the description again. The %dmg and %health bonus only stacks 34 times, which is exactly the amount of points there are on the artifact. The 35th point is the 10% armor.
    When you still think blizzard tooltips are accurate in 2016 LUL.

You get .5% damage and .75% health for every point regardless of what the tooltip says. If you actually got past your 34th point you would have clearly seen your hp increase when you place the points.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shapookya View Post
    Actually that is no longer the case. This was changed a few weeks ago (when people were starting to hit their 35th trait) to keep going beyond the first 34 traits.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...18373664727040

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Yep! As of Patch 7.1, the passive bonuses increase beyond the 34th trait. Tooltip will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You get .5% damage and .75% health for every point regardless of what the tooltip says. If you actually got past your 34th point you would have clearly seen your hp increase when you place the points.
    Actually the tooltip for that maybe incorrect as well. I was seeing more of 0.615% damage (16% at 26 traits) and 1% health.

wow, so much fail in this thread...
    Poor pakky

I think they should go the route that some here proposed... just 5% dr and 0.5% after that, it sucks that some tanks get more out of it than others.
    Poor Brews

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Actually the tooltip for that maybe incorrect as well. I was seeing more of 0.615% damage (16% at 26 traits) and 1% health.
    Which is because you have modifiers on damage and health already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Which is because you have modifiers on damage and health already.
    I'm factoring in the modifiers as well. Granted the 0.615% is based on PTR data and may not be indicative to what it is on live but I was looking at just Tiger Power the other day and that is what I was seeing.

AP * 1.05 * .9 * 1.09 * (1 + (Trait Modifier * # of traits unlocked))
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-12-24 at 06:16 PM.