Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Want to know what's worse than facism? Not saying hi to me.
    Good morning and good day, and ... do I know you

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So, How are you.
    Never been worse, and it has nothing to do with Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3mperor View Post
    Y'know I think I saw a comparison of pictures where Hitler and Trump were both sitting down. Hmmmmmmm
    I don't think bringing up comparisons with Hitler is useful.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    So first of all, you made more than $150 a week if you worked 40 hours a week, and second of all the majority of poor people don't have an aunt or relative that supplies their basic needs
    It's called Taxes, it takes you down and it was only like 7 dollars a hour. If you work 40 hours a week now, it's like 230-250 a week.

"second of all the majority of poor people don't have an aunt or relative that supplies their basic needs "
    Because when they are young, they make bad choices and they don't like basis aspects of managing money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    me thinks some folks need to read up on the electoral college and why it exists....sensationalism on mmo champ at its best
    Because without the electoral college and the 3/5th compromise, the deep southern states would of been loyalists to the crown of England.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew79 View Post
    Obama never worked to get a policy permanent. His phone and pen executive orders will be torn up, that shows what the guy really accomplished. His big one is the Affordable Care Act which will be gone. He will be remembered for his weakness in leading from behind and how divided we are.

I hope that Trump can heal what Obama f'ed up, and make it "Great Again." Where we were able to disagree without going to riot.
    And when was america great to begin with?

Also it was hard for Obama to make policies stick when both houses were in the control of the republicans.

It is just the way the system goes though, once X party is in full power, they will work to remove all the stuff party Y did while they had power. Happened in Australia after the 2013 election with the removal of the carbon tax (something that Mr 'Onion Knight' Abbott was all for during Rudds time as PM). And the LNP has being trying to remove Medicare since Hawk brought it in, though instead of pulling a Fraiser with the outright removal of it (Fraiser removed Medibank, the precursor to medicare), the LNP now are taking it apart piece by piece, even extending some policies then blaming it on Labor, who introduced those policies but only for it to last a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Ah, so like Trump you got family help. Well, that explains it all.

Can't believe you didn't pay your aunt a decent room and board - also sounds like Trump.

If you were really like Trump, then when you moved out - you didn't give her any assistance or return on her support ?
    Trump got a loan, i was 17. I went to school and worked.
    I didn't get any help from my family. And of course i paid rent when i was older.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Because without the electoral college and the 3/5th compromise, the deep southern states would of been loyalists to the crown of England.
    The issue I have with the Electoral College is not the state representation numbers - they are fine.

My issue is why on earth it exists as real people. They have demonstrated they can't perform the remaining function they had - so why not just replace it with an automated system where the states just mail off their decision to the HoR for January 6th.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

That's because Trump isn't a republican, he is fascist.

Specifically heading towards Oligarchy.
    Lol You mean Clintons and Bush families right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    I didn't get any help from my family.
    Didn't you get free room/board/food from your Aunt? That's called help from family.

The issue I have with the Electoral College is not the state representation numbers - they are fine.

My issue is why on earth it exists as real people. They have demonstrated they can't perform the remaining function they had - so why not just replace it with an automated system where the states just mail off their decision to the HoR for January 6th.
    That would be better that way Democrats can't death threat them into trying to change their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Lol You mean Clintons and Bush families right?
    No, talking about Trump. The difference between Trump and anyone else in modern memory is so blatant that only the blind cannot see it.

One elector even changed his vote from Clinton to Trump

That would be better that way Democrats can't death threat them into trying to change their votes.
    Really ? You into profiling already, and Trump hasn't even taken power

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Atleast try to sound believable, I mean have some respect for people here.
    Have some respect, i can tell you the truth or lie to you like Bernie Sanders and then sell out to clinton. You work 40 hours now, it's almost 320 and after taxes between 230-250 ish. Then 7 dollars was like hmm, 280 and after taxes 150-180. Sometimes peaked 200.

Really ? You into profiling already, and Trump hasn't even taken power
    I'm sorry it must have been someone else..

And Russia can hack them.

No, talking about Trump. The difference between Trump and anyone else in modern memory is so blatant that only the blind cannot see it.
    You understand what an oligarchy is right?

Good morning and good day, and ... do I know you

Never been worse, and it has nothing to do with Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think bringing up comparisons with Hitler is useful.
    1. Oh wait, sorry forgot to introduce myself. I am JasonTheKing1234, A Supreme Commander of The Legion!

2. Eesh. Well, hey. If it makes you feel any better, we're recruiting. My day has been going well for me. Even got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    And Russia can hack them.
    Russia hacked emails.

Didn't you get free room/board/food from your Aunt? That's called help from family.
    I was 17, i'm still a minor so that was her job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Have some respect, i can tell you the truth or lie to you like Bernie Sanders and then sell out to clinton. You work 40 hours now, it's almost 320 and after taxes between 230-250 ish. Then 7 dollars was like hmm, 280 and after taxes 150-180. Sometimes peaked 200.
    $7.25 is the federal minimum wage. 40 x 7.25 is 290. Combined FICA and Income tax in that bracket is about 23%, which would give you about 224 per week.