Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Fine, I'm Hermey the Loyal best friend. Each night I visit someone and give them my BPV, there is multiple options for me to choose from. I'm at work so replying will be slow if I'm able.
    So... Not a broken or misfit toy?

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    So... Not a broken or misfit toy?
    Is it a real toy? A quick Google search didn't bring anything up for me - though when I search for Danner's toy and my own they both bring forth legitimate results.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, just a little over an hour to go. To ensure a lynch and because I distrust dupti slightly less than I did before this day approached its conclusion I'm going to shift my vote over to Jynx. I believe Palawin may be on to something regarding the claim...and there's at least one person on Jynx's train already who I feel I can trust immensely if Jynx does flip scum.

Unvote
    Vote: Jynx

I'm honestly not sure I like the people who piled onto Jynx's train.

It has some odd parallels with Danner's wagon and that really doesn't sit well with me and with some of what people have claimed I think I'm going to do something potentially a little silly.

If this turns out poorly, please forgive me.

I, King Moonracer, hereby pardon JynxieJ granting them immunity for the remainder of the day.

And.....

I, King Moonracer, hereby pardon Dupti and nullify all remaining votes cast today for the remainder of the day.

I missed the opportunity to save Danner because I fail, I'm not going to let another chance go by.

Why would you do this on the second day?

...you do realise that we don't have a vigilante anymore, right? What we needed was an actual flip to work with that isn't just scum picking off people at night.

So fucking close to deadline too.

Vote: Valyrian

Low contribution poster.

I do not think Graeham is a good target today, I think either him or Dupti were targeted for NKs last night, thus reducing the chance they are scum. Don't really know where else to go.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Largehorn Please read your QT ASAP!

Does that mean that we can't lynch anyone at all,l? You nullify all votes for the day ?

Oh god what is happening here.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I didn't read the Dupti line properly, so if that goes through today is just a no-lynch? I mean...what are we meant to do with that?

Wow this is dramatic.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Jynx

In case Largehorn is full of shit and its still possible to lynch today .. Jynx claim has a few holes. I dint buy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    A clarification on post #283. The only statement that is being used is below. I have asked him not to edit the post to prevent further confusion.

I, King Moonracer, hearby pardon Dupti and nullify all votes cast today.

As the day edged towards night the toys became more distrustful of each other. Accusations flew and it looked like Jynx was going to be burned at the stake for the deaths of the townies. All of a sudden a voice boomed out of the mist. There will be harm done to anyone today. All of you go back to your homes....NOW! The frightened toys scurried back to the safety of their homes

The day ends in a nolynch

It is now night. You have 24 hours (or until I wake up tomorrow and reconcile everything) to get any night actions in.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2016-12-23 at 03:22 PM.

I've had the 'pardon' ability in a past game and I was scum at the time. I also had the ability to either use it secretly in my QT or post it in the game thread to alert others to my role. For a while it fooled some people into believing that I was Town - especially since I used it on Valyrian who I knew was very, very likely to be Town. In short I'm very, very wary of Largehorn's motivation regardless of Jynx's and dupti's alignment.

...and of course as soon as I post the day is over. Oops.

And we need a new bump.

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Xanj, no. Once it's popped its popped. andnit wasn't popped last night.

7+ Year Old Account
    The game day is over...please stop talking!!!

I guess I need to bump again.

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the night that same strange noise is heard. This time it appears to come from Palawins house. As the sun came up and toys started to make their way to towns square to face off one of them trips on the path and realizes they have found the arm of Virothe. Other body parts are strewn across the path and into the forest. Poor Virothe, he searched for love up until the very end. The least you can do is give him a decent burial.

Virothe playing the town doc has been ripped to pieces.

Discarded Barbie Doll - Town Doc

You were played with, hair combed until it fell out, put in the oven and slightly melted by a jealous sibling and tortured in many other ways and yet you still love kids and want to help people.

Action - Needy is a subjective word - You select one person and protect them from a Night Kill. However once you select a person you cannot change and stop protecting them until certain conditions are met such as you block a kill, your night action is blocked, or they are eliminated some other way. Only then can you move your affection to someone else.

Wincon - You win when all threats to the town are removed.

Bonus Wincon - Protect three people from NK's.

It is now Day and will last 60 hours. (This has been extended due to Xmas likely distracting people. After today the game days will start to shorten so please be aware of deadlines!)

Holy shit Virothe is (was) an ugly mother fucker.

7+ Year Old Account
    What a hectic way to end the day. I ended up waking up about 5-10 minutes late and I wasnt able to contribute in the closing hour.

Shitty we lost Doc. But what an ugly mug it was. I wonder who he was all lovey dovey over. Could it have been Palawin, since the squawking was from his home?