Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Graeham, I'd still like to know what you think about monkz please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good just guys!!! we didnt lose anyone last night. Kudos on the protects.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So I learned the answer to the most valuable question last night... I learned how to get a Pikachu on a bus!
    Thats not fair! I want to learn how to get pikachu!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's not directly related to my role.
    How is it related to your role?

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    If you had said "It had nothing to do with me, it must be someone elses role" I wouldn't question it, but the statement you make kinda clearly indicates you know something about what it was.
    I completely agree with this. What are you hiding from us Graeham?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I don't have a read on him either way at this point. I do find it interesting that he's placing a vote on Jynx though - which is a route I may potentially be willing to explore depending on how things go with this day phase.

@Virothe

You're correct in your assumption that I know more than I am letting on, hence my willingness to claim if enough pressure is mounted. I do have a feeling I know why certain players are so concerned with my role, though, given what happened last night.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not dead so I'm not terribly concerned about it - though it's not directly related to my role so I feel it's safe to assume that it's something associated with another player's role.
    I'm going to agree with Virothe here. You clearly know something about what it was and the fact you aren't openly sharing that information is perking my eyebrow.

The problem is I don't know if I really want what that information is shared with the rest of us yet >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm going to agree with Virothe here. You clearly know something about what it was and the fact you aren't openly sharing that information is perking my eyebrow.

The problem is I don't know if I really want what that information is shared with the rest of us yet >.>
    I'm likely to be targeted for a night kill tonight so I'm going to be sharing what I know at some point during this day phase so that the information is not lost. I only hope I am on the right track - but even if I'm not I'll just blame Danner for setting up as yesterday's secondary lynched based on something that happened during the previous game.

Interestingly enough I even left a warning in that thread that historically it's been a bad idea to try and get revenge on me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I like that emote, heh.)

I'm likely to be targeted for a night kill tonight so I'm going to be sharing what I know at some point during this day phase so that the information is not lost.
    Well I personally think that you'll want to share that information sooner rather than later (all depending on what it is).

Information needs to be actionable, dropping a "guilty" at an hour to go before the deadline tends to be a bad thing.

@Monkz
    Do you have any feelings about anyone else today?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    What do you think about Monkz dupti?

@Virothe

You're correct in your assumption that I know more than I am letting on, hence my willingness to claim if enough pressure is mounted. I do have a feeling I know why certain players are so concerned with my role, though, given what happened last night.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Dude, just stop. The Cock-Tease for information has never ever worked in this game the way people want it to either claim or don't but saying "Oh I want pressure" and then following it up with BS like this all it is is a headache :/

7+ Year Old Account
    My biggest concern with the Danner lynch was how quick the votes piled on with essentially no real reason for them.

Allowyn (94) – Are you misdirecting. I didnt read the wall of text. You nerd. /vote
    PalawinFC (96) – On ok with lynching. Gave no reason as to why.
    Graeham (97) – Voes on person who voted him. Making sure he wasnt lead train.
    JynxieJ (98) – Seems to be following the masses. Even though he claims to like Danner's reads.

The only one that made any sense to me was Graeham's vote since we was a competing train (2 votes) with several behind at 1.

@Largehorn
    I actually like Graehams answers today. I think pressure should be distributed elsewhere for now. Pala/Jynx, or the people that didn't vote yesterday.

Information needs to be actionable, dropping a "guilty" at an hour to go before the deadline tends to be a bad thing.
    Well, don't worry I'm not going to release information right before the day is due to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Good job protection roles. I'd imagine that's what happened.
    Given yesterdays action, I wanna look at Jynx/Palawin today.
    Graeham to some extent, but I understand that vote, given that he might've been next in line for a lynch it would seem.

FoS: Jynx and Palawin
    By way of explanation of my vote :
    I listed 4 people who I believe were the only lynch targets in day 1
    Of those 4, Jynx said she'd be happy to lynch 2 out of those 4 and didn't mention xanjori or danner, which I thought was weird for day 1. Then the reasons he gave for not wanting to lynch them were unconvincing. I then resolved to vote danner or xanjori because it might provide some info about the other and Jynx. There were 2 votes on danner anyway so i jumped on to get things moving.

My thoughts :
    As for today, Graeham is being evasive about this squawking shit. Obviously there's a toy which is a bird and visits someone at night. It's either Graeham, a person who targeted Graeham, or a person who targeted someone who targeted Graeham.

When combined with the fact that there was no night kill, it's possible that :
    - we have a bird who is a doctor (Graham was targeted)
    - we have a bird who is a jailer (Graeham could have been sent to kill)
    - we have a bird who had nothing to do with stopping the kill, and the doctor /jailer was not mentioned in the role play.

I feel like it would be pretty op for town to learn each day who the kill or protect targets are based on the role-play. I think it's much more likely the bird thing is unrelated to death.

However Graeham is being evasive and appears to know more than he said.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a read on him either way at this point. I do find it interesting that he's placing a vote on Jynx though - which is a route I may potentially be willing to explore depending on how things go with this day phase.
    Also this is a weird sentence.
    You find it interesting - aka suspicious
    But you would do the same?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    PalawinFC (96) – On ok with lynching. Gave no reason as to why.
    I thought my reasons yesterday were pretty clear. At the time I was the only one posting about finding a lynch target while others were discussing statistics.
    As I said yesterday - I believed that the only lynches likely to go through were Graham Largehorn danner xanjori, because they all survived to end of previous game and most other players in the game are returning new faces or were lynched early last game (all categories of player who traditionally on this forum arent killed in day 1 as a manner of sportsmanship).

Of those 4, Jynx came out of nowhere and said he wants to lynch 2 of them but not the other two.when pressed by Dupti for s reason he gave little. At that point I thought Jynx might be in a scum team with xanjori or danner. So I narrowed down my list of 4 potential vote targets to 2.

Then someone voted on danner (albeit for reasons I didn't think were indicative) and I wasnt going to be able to check forum for much longer so I voted him too.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Also this is a weird sentence.
    You find it interesting - aka suspicious
    But you would do the same?
    Interesting ≠ Suspicious

7+ Year Old Account
    @PalawinFC I see and understand your reasoning. I didnt reread everything before the votes started coming in. Thanks for clearing that up.

FoS Allowyn and JynxieJ
    Based on post above and Palawin's response.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Interesting ≠ Suspicious
    It certainly does when he's responding directly to a question about what he thinks about someone.

It certainly does when he's responding directly to a question about what he thinks about someone.
    I'd disagree here... but can only speak of personal opinion and usage. "Interesting" means I'm toying with the idea. It's something to think about.

Suspicious is exactly that, suspicious.

Though in all honesty this isn't a very relevant topic of discussion.

(Only Graeham knows exactly what he meant. So no reason to not have that clarification.)

Based on the fact that danner flipped town, my views on Jynx have been reset to neutral. I agree he have little reasoning for some of hise posts yesterday, but I don't think that's alignment indicative for Jynx.

Graeham if you are town and can prove it with some info, you should do so. If we establish that both trains were town, then there's a decent chance that one or two scum are sitting in the no vote category.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd disagree here... but can only speak of personal opinion and usage. "Interesting" means I'm toying with the idea. It's something to think about.

Suspicious is exactly that, suspicious.

Though in all honesty this isn't a very relevant topic of discussion.

(Only Graeham knows exactly what he meant. So no reason to not have that clarification.)
    I apprec what you're saying. I agree that it can be used to mean lots of things. However in that context I find it difficult to read any other way. Happy to drop it as unhelpful.

Do you agree with me re Graeham disclosing info now rather than at end of day?

What difference can it make other than to cause chaos to any particular lynch?

. If we establish that both trains were town, then there's a decent chance that one or two scum are sitting in the no vote category.
    I think there is already a decent chance that scum is sitting back doing nothing. So speak up people. And get your votes out, so we know where you stand, please.

Actually I just reread. Never mind. I thought Gresham said he would release au end of day but he actually said "don't worry I won't release right at end of day"

I can only speculate based on what little information we got out of him but it really did seem as though Danner voted for me as a direct consequence of the previous game's events given that I ended up tricking him last time around. That struck me as a rather odd thing to do as vengeance votes are, by their very nature, anti-town and Danner didn't strike me as the sort of player who would resort to them..
    This is ridiculous, it's more than common to vote off someone that survived until end game in a previous game, just so that we rotate on people making it past the early days. If we voted off Catta or one of the people playing for the first time in ages it'd be a rather sour act and you know it. Trying to claim anything about Danners vote is "Anti-town" is bullshit beyond belief.

Danners refusal to claim his role was odd though, that I'll agree with you on.