Mistweaver Group Heals

To sum it up, I don't look good on healing meters. I know healing meter doesn't really account for much, but I'm wondering if there is something I'm doing wrong in raids. I'm 878, specced properly, have cleared a 10 on timer, and think I know my class...

Any tips from Mistweavers to pad a little, heal stronger and more potently?

Tonight on Heroic Helya w/ guild, shaman trumped me by a bit and holy priest stole the show.

If you're raid healing like you would play a mythic 10 then you're probably doing it wrong. Essence font is your friend. Yes it's an expensive heal, but its worth it. Also maximize your CD output. Check how many times they healing tide/divine hymn compared to your revivals/chiji. Positioning for Chiburst and celestral breathe is another way to maximize healing.

Trying to think of outside the box raid healing tips, because if you can do a m+ 10 in time, you clearly somewhat know what you're doing :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the raid healing is under control then maybe do more DPS. That will help your raid a lot more than sniping heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlike View Post
    To sum it up, I don't look good on healing meters. I know healing meter doesn't really account for much, but I'm wondering if there is something I'm doing wrong in raids. I'm 878, specced properly, have cleared a 10 on timer, and think I know my class...

Any tips from Mistweavers to pad a little, heal stronger and more potently?

Tonight on Heroic Helya w/ guild, shaman trumped me by a bit and holy priest stole the show.
    Do you have 2 different sets of gear for mythic+ and raid ? You really want versatility and crit gear for raiding. Essence Font is really nice and should always be used instead of Vivify if you can heal 5 or more people with it. Talent mana tea and use TFT for free vivify. Raid healing is very different from mythic+ healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't be losing to a Resto Shaman on HPS on Helya due to the amount of spread in the raid on that fight. Same with Odyn, you should have the Shaman beat (Guarm, they'll probably beat you).

Unless he outgears you or has his BiS legendaries.

You don't have any logs posted, but I'd say EF and Viv are your two best HPS spells and keep ReM on CD. Use TFT to get extra ReMs off or on free Vivs if you're running low on mana. Also, try to use your Revive early so you can get a second one off before raid is over, Revive is the best HPS spell you have.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by DontMessWitYook View Post
    If you're raid healing like you would play a mythic 10 then you're probably doing it wrong. Essence font is your friend. Yes it's an expensive heal, but its worth it. Also maximize your CD output. Check how many times they healing tide/divine hymn compared to your revivals/chiji. Positioning for Chiburst and celestral breathe is another way to maximize healing.

Trying to think of outside the box raid healing tips, because if you can do a m+ 10 in time, you clearly somewhat know what you're doing :P
    Hmm. Good points. Thank you!