Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    For the record, Israel is a civilised country. In fact, the tiny bit of blue on that map is probably more civilised than all the sea of red.
    That's only because almost all Israelis originate from Europe. If they had always lived in the Middle East, they wouldn't be even nearly as advanced either. Let's face it, it is Europe that brought civilization to the world, including to America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh and the US resident should pack up and leave for the American Indians who had complex societies there way before most of Northern Europe.
    Yes they should. I heard Antarctica has lots of space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and the US resident should pack up and leave for the American Indians who had complex societies there way before most of Northern Europe.
    And yet U.S. recognized American Indians' rights and tries to compensate more and more since late XX century.

The point here... If ancient Egyptians would still exist in big enough numbers, they could probably present some of their historical claims and maybe get a certain level of support from U.N. or other countries. Perhaps getting an autonomy. So for Thracians and other tribes, if they would still exist.

Jews, however, did the impossible - survived as a nation despite all the perils they got through. And came back to claim a piece of the land they once lived in. So don't expect them to let someone take it from them once again.

Every tribe should have its own country or living spot on Earth. Arabs have - how many?? - 25? 30 countries? So why none of these countries, some of which have HUGE non-occupied spaces and a lot of potential place to live, didn't offer Palestinian Arabs a place? After all, they are exactly the same Arabic people.

Take Saudi Arabia, for example. Vast territory and a huge wealth coming from petroleum business. Why won't they let few thousand Palestinian Refugees in? I'll tell why - cause these refugees are too radical for even some Saudi Arabian sheikh tastes. They don't want the scum in, I understand. So they want us to have them instead? No thanks.

Jews, however, don't have a choice. There is no other Jewish land or country existing in the world.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2016-12-21 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    You think Israel is the reason the Middle East is the earths poop hole? Israel is probably the only reason their has been momentary periods of peace in that region when all the Muslim dominated countries banded together in their common hatred for Jews. The Middle East isn't going to be some beach paradise if Israel ever gets demolished.
    Maybe not israel, but the USA sure as hell is

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why are you including Lord's Resistance Army? Thought they were Christian.
    Nominally. They really are just a warlord's entourage. But they are terrorists.

Deleted
    But they are terrorists.
    Not if they're Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Israel has nukes and is backed by the entire US military.

This hilarious meme of Israel being this poor little oppressed state with no power surrounded by mean Muslims needs to die.
    Antisemite spotted!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    They are on their land they can build what they want.
    Occupied land isn't theirs. As the name "occupied" should tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    You don't understand. You MUST find the Jewish link to what is shit in their own countries. ISIS did Nice terror attacks. Who is to blame according to Sweden? Israel! who else?!. It has been like this throughout history.
    That's totes Sweden's stance and not your victim Olympics-driven paranoid fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    The best part though is that we in Israel get to see how Europe crumble to dust into a bloody civil war in our own life time. Every time I hear news of "cultural enrichment" in Sweden, I am filled with joy.
    Any day now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

LOL, good luck with that after Trump becomes president and Friedman the new ambassador. They'll probably dismantle Palestine.
    If he's true to his word he'll quit the UN and these kind of motions won't have to face being vetoed by the US anymore.

Obviously that's a joke, the clue is the bit where I implied Trump might be true to any of his words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    The big irony is, all these naive leftists calling for supporting Wallstrom and "Palestinian" claims completely disregard what is going on in their own countries right now. What is happening in Berlin and in other European cities.
    I must've missed those Israeli settlements in Berlin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Sometimes you have to take the shot.

Topic won with post #7.
    Sweden isn't even in top 3 of EU countries in terms of Muslim population. And the only one with more than 10% of the population being Muslim is in the fucking Balkans. Stop spreading factually incorrect dogshit.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Sweden isn't even in top 3 of EU countries in terms of Muslim population. And the only one with more than 10% of the population being Muslim is in the fucking Balkans. Stop spreading factually incorrect dogshit.
    Bosnia doesn't count.

Bosnia doesn't count.
    Considering that it isn't an EU country, congrats on figuring it out. That being the case, chances are it's not the country I talked about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweden isn't even in top 3 of EU countries in terms of Muslim population. And the only one with more than 10% of the population being Muslim is in the fucking Balkans.
    You don't need it to be 10% to start wreaking havoc and let things like Maria Ladenburger's murder or yesterday's Berlin attack to happen.

The facts speak for themselves. EVERY terrorist attack or murder NOWADAYS, in whole WORLD, is being performed by Radical Islamists. The murder of Russian ambassador in Turkey, for instance, was performed by man shouting "Allah Akbar" and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8l1kJJii0

Allah Akbar as a phrase itself became the synonym of evil in modern world. I'm feeling sorry for all adequate Muslims, it isn't their fault of course, but their radical counterparts made it happen.

Finally, to all Israeli haters and so on.... Deal with radical Islam first. When things like this stop happening all over the world, then it will be the time to talk about instigating more Muslim countries and their rights. For now, nothing to talk about.
    Last edited by Ermelloth; 2016-12-21 at 10:26 AM.

Basically, you're trying to say something like "Hey, Russians, why do you live in Siberia, it's so damn cold in there, go live in civilized places". Sounds exactly the same.

Israeli territory is a history-proven Jewish land and have been so 3000 years ago, long before Arabs have risen as a nation and Islam emerged as a religion.
    Given how Jews are the first people only in the Bible, they aren't the first people to settle there anyway. Millenia old "claims" have no validity anyway. If they did, Caucasus central Asia would be a ginormous legal clusterfuck.

But is a concept "Palestinian land" valid at all? Regarding real Palestinians it does not. Cause apparently there are no Palestinians existing today. Because these people who call themselves Palestinians today, are not Palestinians at all.

They are Arabs, simply Arabs. Like those in Saudi Arabia, or Jordan, pretty much the same people with same language, same traditions and same background.
    And yet, contrary to your nation bashing crap, they are recognized world-wide.

It is in fact a borrowed "nation" name, illegally borrowed tbh.
    Do link laws that make it illegal.

Real Palestinians (extinct Punish tribe) don't exist nearly for two millennia. Today's so-called Palestinians are Arab descendants, whose forefathers had settled here in 17-18th centuries following Ottoman Empire's conquests. Their rights for some of the local lands comes simply out of fact that the Ottomans allowed these Arabs to move here, and therefore them living here for a while, not from some sort of historical or cultural connection to this land (which doesn't exist for real).
    Yeah, Arab forefathers of Palestinians moved in the region only in 17th century. Right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    That's some mighty weird revisionist history you have there.

Fact is that both have existed in that region for a long time. Hell, they share common ancestors. Anyone trying to claim that Israelis were there first is clearly so far removed from reality, and in the realm of bias hack, that it's probably not even worth entertaining a discussion, even if it will be amusing to watch you flail about and toss out random tidbits of made up history.
    Wait till they start talking about Holodomor. That's comedy gold right there. Especially once you factor in the hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you mentioned Holodomor, let's make some things clear.

There was a general famine in USSR in 1932-1933, there wasn't an artificially created famine to take down millions of Ukrainians as some modern Ukrainian politicians claim.

A lot of facts and data tell about the same level of famine going on in Russian regions as well.

In other words, Holodomor did happen, but it is a general result of so-called "collectivization", not some kind of "famine, specially directed to kill Ukrainians" (total nonsense).

People died because of a forced nationalization of their agricultural property. Died in ALL European Russian region.

The big irony is, all these naive leftists calling for supporting Wallstrom and "Palestinian" claims completely disregard what is going on in their own countries right now. What is happening in Berlin and in other European cities.
    Hmm, I don't see European nations other than Russia occupying foreign territory right now.

Yes we don't want Islamist savages here (talking about so-called "Palestinian refugees" desire to return). And we won't let it happen. Ever.
    Not sure why you're putting "Palestinian refugees" in quotation marks (other than your nationalistic shit, I suppose), but Palestinian diaspora is a thing. And other than neighboring territories of Syria, Jordan and Egypt, most of Palestinians in diaspora live in Americas. Brooding ground of global terrorism right there, those Palestinians in goddamn Honduras.

P.S. Don't care about infractions. Infractions can't save innocent people killed by ISIS / etc. Someone needs to speak on behalf of all the people killed by Islamists.
    Talking against Islamists, talking against Palestine, what's the difference lel.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-12-21 at 10:47 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/intern...ements-fm-says

I don't see how anyone with integrity or a conscience could not support the Foreign Minister.
    Let's hope the world can come together and make a stand for what is right.

If a country breaks international law, blockades and occupies another country and enforces apartheid, the entire world needs to act against that country.
    We don't care. Wallstrom is a joke, and under her wise leadership Sweden is becoming a joke as well (unfortunately, as I had a lot of respect for that country in the past). There is nothing her lunatic self can do to change the status quo.
    Unlike the Swedes we don't elect politicians that'll let their own country burn just to appease the hordes bent on their destruction. And no, even if the oh so hated on these forums Netanyahu loses the next elections, nothing will change either, as even our moderate left parties are reasonable people and will not change anything significant. We do have some delusional ultra lefties as well, but fortunately they are a tiny minority.

As for the settlements, I might not be a big supporter of them as I'd rather not have my tax shekels being spent on supporting them, but I realize all too well that removing them (and kicking 400,000 people out of their homes) will accomplish absolutely nothing towards achieving peace, the "Palestinians" will simply come up with another reason for hating/attacking Israel and the cycle with start anew. That's why most of the world's reasonable people in power (you know, the ones that get their info from sources other than propaganda sites) don't try to do anything about the settlement "problem", even if they criticize them for the PR purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    And other than neighboring territories of Syria, Jordan and Egypt, most of Palestinians in diaspora live in Americas.
    Never said all of them were inadequate. But I was actually talking about these radicalized ones - "refugee camps" in Syria, etc, are actually a kind of best recruitment places for ISIS, etc.

Those living in Americas are smart enough to never return to places like Gaza, I am quite sure of that.

However... All those that claim Israel has no right to those lands implicitly, but clearly, denies right of conquest. Which is fine, but what claims do the Arabs have to those lands then? How much time is needed before one is considered a rightful owner and not a conqueror?
    Claims of conquest would be fine and dandy (figuratively speaking) prior to WWII. They kinda became delegalized afterwards because of the shitstorm WWII was. Just so happens that creation of Israel is a post WWII thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically the people who suffered most from terrorists are muslims.
    So the next big question arises.. If Muslims themselves suffer from Islamic terror the most, why they aren't taking decisive measures against it?

There are more than 30 Muslim countries in the world, with some of those having formidable military forces. With their military powers they could completely exterminate terrorists from existence.

However, most of them hardly interfere. Turkish military is ranked 9th strongest in the world (above IDF), but it hardly did any impact on ISIS. What is the reason?

You don't need it to be 10% to start wreaking havoc and let things like Maria Ladenburger's murder or yesterday's Berlin attack to happen.
    You need to be way more than 10% to be anywhere near a Muslim nation, which is a claim I was replying to there. Context is a thing, pay attention to it.

The facts speak for themselves. EVERY terrorist attack or murder NOWADAYS, in whole WORLD, is being performed by Radical Islamists. The murder of Russian ambassador in Turkey, for instance, was performed by man shouting "Allah Akbar" and so on.
    Are you trying to beat Trump in pathological lies contest?