Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Whatever.
    You have no argument, only unproven accusations of racism, even though the only person who has said race is a factor is you.

I

Don't

Believe

You.
    Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    * I don't think Trump's racist.
    But he can pretend to be, if it'll sucker more rubes into voting for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But he can pretend to be, if it'll sucker more rubes into voting for him.
    Generally I'm fine with that, calling people idiots while getting them to applaud you is fun to do. I told my manager at work they were as smart as a cat and they took that as a compliment.... the other manager next to him gasped and was shocked i would insult them
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You have no argument, only unproven accusations of racism, even though the only person who has said race is a factor is you.

Okay...
    Wouldn't even bother with him, he cannot decipher the difference between cultures and race.

Everyone who has grounded and logical thoughts about cultures not being able to harmonise are just instantly racist in his book when he seems to be the only one strung up on race :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Someone mentioned at least 1000 hate crimes against minorities just this year. I don't see anyone talking about taking action to reduce those.
    Yeah funny story, they count attacks against jews or ethnic minoritys done by muslims to this hate crimes XP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Yeah funny story, they count attacks against jews or ethnic minoritys done by muslims to this hate crimes XP.
    Hate crimes seem to be mostly done by neo nazis according to the reports I've seen. Feel free to prove otherwise though.

Regardless all crimes need to be taken seriously I think.

Someone mentioned at least 1000 hate crimes against minorities just this year. I don't see anyone talking about taking action to reduce those.
    Some 1 mentioned the total amount of arson attacks against refugee centers but blaming that all on the right would be unfair seeing that refugees have more then once burnt down their own refugee centers through either accidents or on purpose. For example

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-reveals.html

https://www.rt.com/news/367235-greec...gee-camp-fire/

Just Google it and you will find some links you may like to read

Edit. Just want to add I do not think it is OK for any 1 to burn down refugee centers from right to left or whomever

Hate crimes seem to be mostly done by neo nazis according to the reports I've seen. Feel free to prove otherwise though.

Stuff like this needs to be stamped out and shouldn't be condoned.

Just laughable to believe the extreme left think having a tough stance on immigration is fascism(guess the whole of Australia are neo-nazis because they have extremely strict immigration laws)

10+ Year Old Account

The issue I have with hate crimes is that if something is just a "hate crime" it tends to just be hurling insults at someone..... once it moves up to assault that's a whole different story. Fact of the matter is that I'd prefer officers dealing with real crimes like Assault that someone invading their safe space.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Whatever.

I

Don't

Believe

You.
    Of course you don't. This is the internet. No one believes anything another person says that they disagree with. That is why this whole threat is pretty much pointless, as those rallying against migrants/muslims/lefties will always continue to do so, while others rally against them. I mean just look at how people were already wondering when certain other forum members would pounce the threat etc.
    Discussing this, trying to convince others of something, trying to prove them wrong, it is utterly pointless. Heck, even those calls for Europe to 'wake up' will only incite people to disagree with them on principle, while some people relish in 'told you so's over the deaths of innocents. Then again, everything typed on these forums, well, most of the internet, is pretty pointless. This posts included. So yeah, carry on and do whatever. No one will convince someone of something they don't want to believe anyway.

Deleted

Entertain us. Link those reports. Or start your own thread. I think you know how to do that. This is actually about yet another muslim terrorist attack and we wouldn't want you to derail that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Wouldn't even bother with him, he cannot decipher the difference between cultures and race.

Everyone who has grounded and logical thoughts about cultures not being able to harmonise are just instantly racist in his book when he seems to be the only one strung up on race :thinking:
    They think every Muslim is brown, their head would explode if they met an Albanian.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post

In the end, it doesn't matter. My culture was victimized under similar circumstances by people like you, and I'll be damned if I let it happen again.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They think every Muslim is brown, their head would explode if they met an Albanian.
    Or met my Bosnian Gf who is a Muslim who is apparently in a relationship with a neo nazi from what I have been called in earlier threads

10+ Year Old Account
    In the end, it doesn't matter. My culture was victimized under similar circumstances by people like you, and I'll be damned if I let it happen again.
    And what are your people.....

We're all sure it's Islam, eh? Sure, I'm assuming the drivers of that truck are Muslims too.

The majority of the world's Muslims are in Asia (~62%). Indonesia, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh make up 44% all by themselves. Less than 20% are from the Middle East (the rest are mostly from sub-Saharan African).

So who wants to make a bet on where the truck drivers are from? Indonesia? Pakistan? No takers? Hmmmm...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you Jewish by any chance? You made that comment in another thread, where you implied that SJWs were Jewish, that I didn't understand as the J stands for Justice, not Jewish as you seemed to be saying.

You apparently think every Muslim is brown and every white person is a new nazi, so meh.

Deleted
    This attack follows that 12-year-old that tried to twice blow up some other Christmas market in Germany..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So who wants to make a bet on where the truck drivers are from? Indonesia? Pakistan? No takers? Hmmmm...
    He supposedly has several IDs, and is most likely Afghan or Pakistani. As usual we will learn more in the coming days.