Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    However before we know more there is no point in engaging in "told you so!" tirades or gleeful remarks of "German muslimness" striking again.
    People are not gleeful, they are frustrated in what they see as an attack on the West by foreigners and the unwillingness of some people to accept that.

If the driver were some skinhead who threw his arm out and shouted "Heil Hitler" you people would go apeshit, but if it's a darker skinned person with a funny name who shouts "allah akhbar" you demand people wait for the facts and "not all of them are like that." Surely you can see how that might frustrate people.

And you know, for all the crying about nazis, I don't see nazis driving trucks into crowds or shooting up airports or planting bombs in public places or cutting priest's throats. I do see those acts of terror from a certain segment of the population Europe is importing, though.
    (that's not to say nazis aren't committing crimes)

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    How come they haven't claimed responsibility for the Ambassador thing yet? Trying to make it seem like Turkey ordered it?
    AFAIK a police officer blaming russia for aleppo's fate.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    "A small minority"

I bet those 9 dead people feel pretty good, knowing that islam isnt a problem
    Well, they won't feel good about being used as a sarcastic discussion point, I am quite sure of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm using nazi terminology. Get with the times, being a nazi is chic on this forum now.
    Criticizing the current form of Islam has nothing to do with race and nazism, Slant.

I think it's high-time for Islam to reform itself internally. Right now, it looks like Western Muslims are upset about what's happening, while the other billion Muslims couldn't give half a fuck that a few Europeans and Americans are dying because of some of their more extreme religious brethren. If that doesn't happen, I don't doubt at all what will happen in Europe. Extremism will win, just like it has in America. If people keep dying even then, I wouldn't be surprised to see a ban of Islam in general in a few dozen years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Well, they won't feel good about being used as a sarcastic discussion point, I am quite sure of that.
    Im also pretty sure they wont feel good about being a random victim of islamic terrorism, terrorists who their own leader imported by the hundreds of thousands

Perhabs you feel good about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They aren't even though, are they? Compare the deaths from terrorists attacks in Europe carried out in the name of Islam over the last decade, vs. those carried out in the name of some other cause, then compare demographic sizes.

We both know that Islam is going to win that competition and it isn't a competition you really want to be winning.
    Actually for Germany the score is about even. 9 people in Berlin versus 9 people killed by the radical right NSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    People are not gleeful, they are frustrated in what they see as an attack on the West by foreigners and the unwillingness of some people to accept that.

If the driver were some skinhead who threw his arm out and shouted "Heil Hitler" you people would go apeshit, but if it's a darker skinned person with a funny name who shouts "allah akhbar" you demand people wait for the facts and "not all of them are like that." Surely you can see how that might frustrate people.

And you know, for all the crying about nazis, I don't see nazis driving trucks into crowds or shooting up airports or planting bombs in public places or cutting priest's throats. I do see those acts of terror from a certain segment of the population Europe is importing, though.
    (that's not to say nazis aren't committing crimes)
    Yeah, trying to burn refugees alive really doesn't compare, right?

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    You know the sarcasm about Islam religion of peace is irrelevant ?

It would be if the vast majority of the muslims supported the attacks but it is not the case.
    Terrorism must be fought, but terrosism is not Islam.
    It kinda looks that way but that's because your average islamic country is weak,incompetent and backwards. You will realize that most muslims support that shiat the second an islamic country becomes competent and powerful or muslims will become the majority in one of the western countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    AFAIK a police officer blaming russia for aleppo's fate.
    One who was sacked during Erdogan's purges though. And why would a Turk care about Aleppo anyway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    One simple answer: I don't give a fuck.

Really. I don't.
    We could have a decimation of the Western population by IS and I still wouldn't join you and your neo-Nazi's in the hetze against innocent civilians.
    Nice views. You wont your own people to die. True sjw european.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Actually for Germany the score is about even. 9 people in Berlin versus 9 people killed by the radical right NSU.
    Sorry to interrupt your math: count the victims of Munich and other attacks and Freiburg murder case and the balance is tilted. not to say NSU is irrelevant, but the terror is now rampant on the other side.

Im also pretty sure they wont feel good about being a random victim of islamic terrorism, terrorists who their own leader imported by the hundreds of thousands

TBH enacting policty over 9 deaths is kinda retarded :P I mean including every terrorist attack in Europe since; lets be generous and say 7/7/07. Have we even reached quad figures yet? No?

More people die taking a painful shit than die to terrorists. But please, act like the sky is freaking falling, or use the 9 deaths as ammunition for emotional blackmail; that's precisely the thing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    "A small minority"

I bet those 9 dead people feel pretty good, knowing that islam isnt a problem
    Yeah, it is unfair.
    But it is unfortunatly the case. A minority act, there are consequences for the majority.

However hate crimes work both ways.
    Should I have the same judgement as you on religion each time a fanatic kill people ?
    Because chistianity had and has a lot of murder on its name to offer, I bet all those dead feel pretty good too.

So what is your solution to fight Islam, i am interested.
    Last edited by mmoc1ec7205cd1; 2016-12-19 at 10:03 PM.

There are ways to feel sorry for those who died and angry at the perpetrators without considering every muslim a terrorist. But I guess that is too complicated these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Well according to liberals here at MMO-C, right wing nationalists are far more worrisome and dangerous, so going on that I can only imagine this attack has been carried out by right wing German nationalists, and in no way could it be a terrorist attack carried out by muslims.
    Those dirty liberals! How dare they now be far right like us? Center-rigth is the new communism!

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Yeah, trying to burn refugees alive really doesn't compare, right?
    Where did anyone mention burning refugees alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Sorry to interrupt your math: count the victims of Munich and other attacks and Freiburg murder case and the balance is tilted. not to say NSU is irrelevant, but the terror is now rampant on the other side.
    People still think its was islamic terror behind the munich mass shooting?

The West will never bridge the gap as long as the vast majority (billions) support Sharia Law.

Just accept it peacefully that the West has a different value system and they have their own value system. Every time the West tries to instill their value system they react violently. They firmly believe Sharia Law is their utopia which will help them be one step closer to Paradise.

Trying to forcefully change someones belief and value system is impossible.

So, logically the next best thing to do is to live apart.

When a husband and wife file for divorce, even if it is amicable they will eventually mutually agree to live apart. The West needs to divorce romantic interest with the Islamic countries and let them do as they wish in their own countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Criticizing the current form of Islam has nothing to do with race and nazism, Slant.

I think it's high-time for Islam to reform itself internally. Right now, it looks like Western Muslims are upset about what's happening, while the other billion Muslims couldn't give half a fuck that a few Europeans and Americans are dying because of some of their more extreme religious brethren. If that doesn't happen, I don't doubt at all what will happen in Europe. Extremism will win, just like it has in America. If people keep dying even then, I wouldn't be surprised to see a ban of Islam in general in a few dozen years.
    Islam doesn't need reform. Why would some dude in an Iranian village care about Europe? We didn't give a shit about some dude in an Afghanistan village, either.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Munich was ruled a killing spree without religious connotation. And if you're adding Freiburg, we'll also have to add that Chinese woman raped and killed by Germans, and so on, and so on.