Alliance (A) - <GLHF> Lightbringer EU. 7/7 and 2/3HC weekend raiding guild LFM

Hi all.

GLHF are a casual, 2 day weekend raid guild on Lightbringer/Mazrigos, looking to bolster our team for the remainder of Tov and into Nighthold. Our current recruitment requirements are:

Tank - Closed, but a dps with a strong tank OS is welcome

Healer - we would like to recruit one MS healer who is both able and willing to switch to a dps offspec when required. Shaman, monk, or druid preferred.

Ranged - Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, or hunter.

Melee - Warrior, Paladin, Feral, Enhancement, Rogue, Unholy DK.

We raid on Sat and Sun from 20.00pm to 23.00pm server time. We are a reliable guild who never cancel raids over a lack of players. We aim to clear raids up to HC difficulty before the release of the next content. The people here are a mature and friendly group who also enjoy mythic plus and other aspects of the game outside of raiding. We don't do drama, shouting, or rage quitting. Our players aren't like that. Many are former mythic level players who now prefer a more casual raid environment, and find themsleves with less time to commit to the game than previously. That said we also realise that a certain amount of time and effort is required for us to be raid ready and prepared for bosses. We like to try and balance the enjoyment and fun of the game, with the focus and professionalism required to raid effectively on a 2 day a week schedule. We don't expect our players to be ranking every fight, but we do expect them to adhere to the basics of raiding such as proper enchants, consumables, understanding of relevant boss mechanics etc. We use Discord for voice comms in our raids.

Currently we're raiding with about 17-20 people and would like to boost that closer to 25. If any of this sounds of interest please feel free to get in touch with me (Max) on the btag Dodger#2127. This is my first post and as such I am not allowed to post a link to our website, but if you do a basic internet search of GLHF Enjin, you should find it and can also fill out an application online. Many thx and hope to hear from some of you soon

Max.
    Last edited by Maxxed; 2016-12-22 at 12:21 AM.

Happy New Year!

Still looking for a few more dps to add to the team for Nighthold.

Ranged - Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin, Ele shaman

Melee - DH, Feral, Warrior, others considered

Add Dodger#2127 on Bnet or /w Maxxed on Lightbringer EU for more info. Thx,

Max.

Hi all.

Got a solid looking team for Nighthold but could still looking to add a few.

Healer: Currently looking for a Holy Paladin.

Ranged: Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Shaman. Othere considered.

Melee: Demon Hunter, DK, Rogue. Others considered.

Add me on Dodger#2127 or /w Maxxed on Lightbringer EU. Thx,

Max.