Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well since you put it like that I'd like for my present this Christmas to be the last Christmas ever. Pretty please?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Peace on earth!

I kid, I kid

Some of those nice Czech babes in a hottub for Christmas will do!

I want to experience white Christmas, that would be magical!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinky Doodsie View Post
    I want to experience white Christmas, that would be magical!
    Thats racist!! Why exclude blacks?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Thats racist!! Why exclude blacks?
    That's racist! Why NOT exclude blacks? Are they special?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

A time machine

Can't get that, so instead, peace and quiet. Ah, silence, there's is nothing better. Maybe I should wish for deafness, but there is some good music out there. Those agonising choices. Earplugs might be a good alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

money, a tardis, and Lindsey Morgan.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    wow this is a very interesting thing to want for christmas. i wonder what universe or planet you want to live on.
    I will say that I have always believed that the universe is simply too large for most imagined things to not exist somewhere out there, so it may or may not be a place you are familiar with. However, I'm gonna have to leave you guessing :P

have you ever been abducted?

Nope
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That my boyfriend would say "I love you" to me (It's important word for both of us).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Tips to get rich: Rack up millions of debt, hide money, do banktrupcies like God Emperor, rinse and repeat.
    I got a better plan.

More display space for my mineral collection. My timy apartment is starting to look like an overcrowded mineral museum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, aside from impossible wishes such as for peace on Earth, good will towards men (and women along with all other permutations of LGBTQ), or good health for my loved ones...

Internet access without the Great Firewall. With Winter Break upon me, I'd like to be able to catch up on Penny Dreadful or watch mindless clips on Youtube.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Don't celebrate Christmas. But given anything in the world?

Either/or would work for me given a magic lamp- All religion eliminated or a new washing machine.