Game freezing and no videos playing.

So I recently moved, and I began to notice things like doing a World Raid, I would freeze for several seconds come back and it would freeze again. The loading screen takes awhile to move (1-3 minutes at times). Was going to play Division with a friend and the game took awhile to load up the zone images (causing you to walk and not see enemies right away) in the game so I got frustrated and logged off. Tried to play a youtube video and stream a show they would load but not play.

I use a router with another person, it's not a great router. So friend suggested unplugging and trying to plug the internet directly into my computer, was still getting issues.

So, I thought I'd come to you guys and see if have any possible solutions to what's going on.
    When I pee, it comes out as glitter... and then I think it's a party. But I'm still not invited.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend downloading Display Driver Uninstaller and use it to completely uninstall your current drivers. Not sure what GPU you have, but reinstall the latest drivers from the website.

Afterwards monitor the temps of your CPU and GPU during these times to see if any of it is overheating.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

If you just moved recently, you may want to try opening your PC and make sure nothing came a little loose during the move. RAM, GPU and all power/SATA connections.

Also kinda curious, HDD or SSD and how did you transport your PC?