Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    We can arrange that.
    Why does that sound typically Russian?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I love it how Westerners are saying that Russia is both the biggest threat and is about to perish any minute, at the same time. Don't these statements contradict each other?
    You have some major bombs, we don't.
    Russia continues to sabrerattle and hide behind VETOs for murdering civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    NATO is now an illusion

Europe can easily afford to match the US dollar for dollar in defense spending but whats the point? We will never go to war with Russia or China because to do that then its the end of human civilization as we know it. The only other threat is a bunch of sand dwellers with AK-47 and IEDs.
    Even when you agree to pay a share, it's still an unfair share, ROFL. Europe as a whole should not match US defense spending for NATO, each country should match the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Why does that sound typically Russian?

You have some major bombs, we don't.
    All we have to do to get Russia to steam roll you is step aside. We are the reason you don't speak Russian.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh Russia if it wasnt for your nukes nobody would give 2 flying fucks about you!
    I don't think that the toopic of nukes was the most discussed over the latter two years in context of Russian influence.

Even when you agree to pay a share, it's still an unfair share, ROFL. Europe as a whole should not match US defense spending for NATO, each country should match the US.

- - - Updated - - -

All we have to do to get Russia to steam roll you is step aside. We are the reason you don't speak Russian.
    But why?

Who is there to fight?

Iam British and we can nuke every Russian City with our nuclear submarines and we know they can do it inkind

Are you some kind of wonderbaby from Russia and the US?
    Whoever keeps the big bombs is the big boy I guess.

I don't think that the toopic of nukes was the most discussed over the latter two years in context of Russian influence.
    We all Know Putin is Russia now and we in the west cant tell if that dude will bluff or not and lets face it we cant afford to tell if he is.

We all Know Putin is Russia now and we in the west cant tell if that dude will bluff or not and lets face it we cant afford to tell if he is.
    Plus he hides behind his bombs and vetos to not be charged.
    Biggest pussy of history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Russia if it wasnt for your nukes nobody would give 2 flying fucks about you!
    Its not the nukes, the only reason anyone cares is the hydrocarbons and to a lesser extent the metals.

But why?

Who is there to fight?

Iam British and we can nuke every Russian City with our nuclear submarines and we know they can do it inkind
    Right now, Russia can't nuke you, thanks to US missile defense shield. But, if we leave, I doubt Russia would just hang out and play nice. I'm not saying they would nuke you, clearly those are for a last resort. But, at some point, Europe needs to grow up, and learn to defend themselves.

One thing I wonder about. About that MH17 thing ... If we ever hear from the russian president " Yes, we shot it by mistake ". All those who always think there's some kind of western biased conspiration. How would you react and behave ? Honestly ? Would it be " Darn, it's terrible, and I denied it all the time ", " Eh, that's just war, those things happen " or " Well done anyway ! " ? Frankly, sometimes it makes me wonder, whatever the side, if some of us may be in some kind of " no matter what happens, ANYTHING, I'll deny anything that comes from from the choose [western/eastern] side that would criticize my side, my side is ALWAYS right, even if I would consider it wrong the other side did it " ... Is stepping back possible and thinking that on both sides, we shouldn't become blind and forgive each and everything to politics because we support them ? We made things worst in Libya, removing a tyran to put the country up and down and letting things how they are now, US did the same in Iraq, I'm really neutral about Russia, but frankly, I barely ever read some kind of critics here from its supporters even if they're not many. No, Putin is not a saint, yes, like many, he likes power and may, eventually, want to remain in place for his own personal satisfaction, and may do bad things. It is because people from both sides become blindly one-sided and refuse any critic or to refuse/deny to put anything in question that many things go wrong. Nobody, no country is either " good " or " bad ". Hoping in the come back some kind of " West vs East " block makes me want to vomit. Who can hope or get pride in something that won't bring anything good ?

Right now, Russia can't nuke you, thanks to US missile defense shield. But, if we leave, I doubt Russia would just hang out and play nice. I'm not saying they would nuke you, clearly those are for a last resort. But, at some point, Europe needs to grow up, and learn to defend themselves.
    I guess world peace is hard when you have shits like Russia looking around the corner, wanting to take over everything.

Erm you really wanna test that shield? Also http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

FFS dude did you grow up during the cold war? Dont you Remember MAD? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual...ed_destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Are you some kind of wonderbaby from Russia and the US?
    Whoever keeps the big bombs is the big boy I guess.
    We are the most powerful nation as of this moment, but it's costing us a FORTUNE and most of the cost is defending you. Stop being a mooch. That is my point. That is the mood in the US at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Russia wasn't returning power and influence, we wouldn't be discussing it for two years now. Especially now that Democrats are saying that Russians are so influential that they hacked the election and put their marionette in charge. Or with the whole Syrian campaign, that showed that Russia now has power projection capability enough to compete with the West.

If only Russia didn't try and wasn't completely ignored by the West, that was busy framing it. The crash site was stripped clean of pieces in a matter of hours, and it happened on Ukrainian-controlled soil. Suspicious? Not for a Western zombie.

The topic of Ukraine is out of fashion. Check on how things go in Ukraine, how Poroshenko robs people clean, how inflation jumps above the clouds, how "anti-terrorist operation" in Donbass has turned into a complete joke after several waves of forced drafts... Like I said, the mainstream media narrative is no longer interested because the juiciest "freedom fighting" show is behind.

I love it how Westerners are saying that Russia is both the biggest threat and is about to perish any minute, at the same time. Don't these statements contradict each other?
    Actually, Syria shows that Russia is still lacking in viable power projection, but not in the willingness to bomb indiscriminately. There is a difference.

Erm you really wanna test that shield? Also http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
    You think a Russian sub can get in range? This isn't that Sean Connery movie, ok?

Why are the Dutch even in NATO? I mean, what do they get out of it other than angry glares from the US if they don't spend 2% of GDP on military?

We are the most powerful nation as of this moment, but it's costing us a FORTUNE and most of the cost is defending you. Stop being a mooch. That is my point. That is the mood in the US at the moment.
    That's what you get for taking over a entire continent rich with material.
    The US is sloppy as fuck with it's money whilst you have a massive continent to support you.
    Sure, the Netherlands could be less sloppy as well but we don't even have a fraction of materials the US does.

Trust me, if we could, we would.
    Nobody likes being a lapdog to some country just because they have x or y.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2016-12-22 at 07:37 AM.

Oh btw my brother fought in the Iraq war and lost 4 friends there can he get an reimbursement for that war please seeing how you tricked us into fighting in it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Threads like these just confirm that all of these Trumpkins who claim to be American weren't really American at all this whole time. I have to wonder when they're going to be applying for Russian citizenship.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Oh please, the situation is the way it is now because you want it to be that way. Or at worse because you allowed it to happen.