Help me please find a good game

Hello I'm trying to find a good mmo that is actually fun I used to play Diablo 2 a lot it was very fun I would farm for rare items and then trade them but now every game I've played has bound items and your only allowed to trade certain things not fun at all so please someone tell me a good mmo without bound items that I can actually have fun playing please

Quote Originally Posted by Mike300097 View Post
    Hello I'm trying to find a good mmo that is actually fun I used to play Diablo 2 a lot it was very fun I would farm for rare items and then trade them but now every game I've played has bound items and your only allowed to trade certain things not fun at all so please someone tell me a good mmo without bound items that I can actually have fun playing please
    To be 100% honest....Runescape if bound items is a issue. There is barely any gear in Runescape 07 that is bound and some in RS3. You can buy and sell dam near everything.

(Been playing RS07 as of late myself).

Edit:

There is two versions of Runescape.

1) Runescape 07 aka Old School Runescape

2) Runescape 3.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You can try path of exile. Correct me if i am wrong, it seems that everything in that game is tradable. The in game currency are all the tradable items you can find while playing the game. Best part of all, it is free to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this belongs in the Video Game Forum under the Suggest a Game Thread to be honest.

well ff14 is a good one out there if you love good history, the game is a lot solo friendly , big raid for guild at the end

Quote Originally Posted by ohgasauraus View Post
    You can try path of exile. Correct me if i am wrong, it seems that everything in that game is tradable. The in game currency are all the tradable items you can find while playing the game. Best part of all, it is free to play.
    I second this.

Everything(literally) is tradeable, its the same genre as diablo, and it is F2P without being P2W(real money purchases are cosmetic stuff and stash tabs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!