Alliance [US][A][Stormrage] <I Came I Saw I Capped> Progression Raiding into Nighthold!

Realm: US - Stormrage - Alliance

What We're About: This guild formally rallies behind raiding content in WoW, but the fun doesn't stop there. Our members are very active inside the game (not just during raid hours), we have casual gamers who do things outside of raid content, social members, and a few that PvP. We organize many different events such as, transmog runs, world pvp, rbgs/bgs, arenas, fishing events, transmog contests, etc... Basically anything that brings the guild closer and provides some solid laughter and fun. We are very active in Teamspeak and most of us play other games together.

What We Do: Outside of all other game-play, the main "event" we schedule is Raiding. We have cleared heroic Emerald Nightmare and are working on heroic Trials of Valor. We will be progressing into Mythic content once Nighthold comes out!

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:45-10:00pm Eastern Time.

Requirements To Join: We ask that all our members are mature/adults, aside from that there is no experience requirement to join this guild. We have brand new players to this game in our guild, Vanilla veterans, and everyone in between. Just be aware that this guild is not a "Politically Correct" guild and we do engage in a very large share of making fun of each other, cracking jokes, and talking crap. If you're new and need help, we can help you with ANYTHING WoW related, do not be discouraged. We run an alt/gear run once a week on normal for new/casual players (everyone is welcome to join).

Requirements To Raid: If you are signing up to raid, we raid at Heroic difficulty and we expect every member to perform at that standard. You must execute mechanics and perform well in your respected roles. You must be on Teamspeak for the duration of the raid. There is a trial period for players seeking a core slot in our raid team.

If you're interested in joining our guild please message MPower#1582 or Dswat94#1446 Please don't be shy after you've added me, send me a message and say hi!

Bumping, still recruiting quality raiders.