Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    No, Liberals are spending more than we collect. It's nice that you provide a tax base but, you spend more than you provide so what good does it do?
    Aren´t the red states the ones that take in more than they provide?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Because a country thousands of miles wide should not ONLY be ruled by two counties.
    What happened to "all men are created equal?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Aren´t the red states the ones that take in more than they provide?

Yes, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why are people in NYC and LA worth less than people elsewhere?
    Why are folks else where worth less then people in NYC or LA?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I'm not saying the should be. I'm saying they should be equal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because a country thousands of miles wide should not ONLY be ruled by two counties.
    That´s not a reason, that´s an opinion.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I'm not saying the should be. I'm saying they should be equal.
    They are, they got to vote!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

It's not about having the power to do it or not, it's about these folks whining putting it to those they claim should have won. I doubt very much removing the EC will be part of the next Democrat platform, but if it matters as much as these folks so much well, they out too at least try, else they are just blowing facts.
    They can try all they want but, they only have total control of THREE STATES. You need 75% to amend the Constitution. This might have been possible a couple of years ago, when the Democrats were a national party but, not now.

But their votes aren't equal.

Fun fact: The Senate is the part of government that ensure equal representation for low population and high population states, the Electoral College never had and still doesn't have that function.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    So you think it's good that people who have different views that your own should have votes that count for less?
    they do have Equal Voices. the Same Equal voice had as a someone who voted for Trump in Massachusetts.

Keep moving goalposts however. noones Arguing that Trump lost the Popular vote, Your sides just arguing that that matters somehow when we go by the EC.

15+ Year Old Account
    What kind of nonsense answer is that?

They can try all they want but, they only have total control of THREE STATES. You need 75% to amend the Constitution. This might have been possible a couple of years ago, when the Democrats were a national party but, not now.
    And they better try or else as i've been saying all along, this.bullshit about the EC being bad is nothing but a distraction. The amount of qq coming from those on the left about it better be addressed with action on thier part or they just being really poor losers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    they do have Equal Voices. the Same Equal voice had as a someone who voted for Trump in Massachusetts.
    No they don´t. They have the equal ability to vote, but their vote counts less, REGARDLESS who they vote for.

But their votes aren't equal.
    If that's how you feel, make sure you have your party adress the issue next time they are in power.

No they don´t. They have the equal ability to vote, but their vote counts less, REGARDLESS who they vote for.
    Yup. Everyones Votes count for Less everywhere. both sides. All Parties. All Genders, Creeds, Races. Equality.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact: The Senate is the part of government that ensure equal representation for low population and high population states, the Electoral College never had and still doesn't have that function.
    Fun fact: the checks and balances are not that simple, and include several layers of checks, checking power of different entities.

It doesn't matter though. There is literally NOTHING you can do about it. You can't change the constitution without the small states. The small states know that if that ever happens, they lose all ability to have any voice, other than the Senate, which can pass no legislation on it's own.

- - - Updated - - -

If that's how you feel, make sure you have your party adress the issue next time they are in power.
    ROFL! AMG THAT WAS GOOD....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    Yup. Everyones Votes count for Less everywhere. both sides. All Parties. All Genders, Creeds, Races. Equality.
    No. How much your vote is worth depends on what state you're in. They are not equal.

Votes in new York are worth more then votes in texas!!!!! How unfair!

Fun fact: the checks and balances are not that simple, and include several layers of checks, checking power of different entities.
    Indeed, however the Electoral College doesn't have that function.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The 99% of counties who oppose what you want, do not feel bad. Can you even imagine what the US would become if we gave that much power to the Left Coast? It wouldn't last a decade before it was Idiocracy.