Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If Normal drops 875 gear then 865-874 should be a goood item level to start at, imo. No one running for gear is going to want to run a raid that awards lower item lvl gear than they already have.
    I never understand these arguments. Just because you have 875+ ilevel doesn't mean you aren't going to get upgrades. Do people not get that average ilevel does not mean "all of your gear = 875+"? I'm 878 ilevel in game, and could still get some upgrades out of Heroic EN, let alone Nighthold. (Two rings at 850-855 ilevel, respectively)

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I never understand these arguments. Just because you have 875+ ilevel doesn't mean you aren't going to get upgrades. Do people not get that average ilevel does not mean "all of your gear = 875+"? I'm 878 ilevel in game, and could still get some upgrades out of Heroic EN, let alone Nighthold. (Two rings at 850-855 ilevel, respectively)
    This. Also a lot of people that are 880 will be running normal to learn mechanics preparing for heroic as well as starting to get their set pieces going. Not to mention the off chance something warforges / titanforges something good.

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't be allowed if you don't have at least 2 legendaries equipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    You shouldn't be allowed if you don't have at least 2 legendaries equipped.
    Yep, if you're a hunter you need to equip roots of shaladrassil and the voodoo mask to not stress your healers out! Well, can be prydaz as a last resort too...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Because they have social anxiety problems is why. There I said it. Lets call a spade a spade.

You don't have to worry about feedback and improving yourself when every time you raid its with a different group of people. No one has to depend on each other to perform well when everyone is just a lone wolf. If the run goes like shit, so what, new faces on the next one. Problem solved. lol
    I suppose this is true for some people. For me, I am just sooooo over putting up with schedules on my playtime. I play a lot, like probly 25+hours a week.

BUT, I might do 10 hours on one of my days off, say from about 5am- 3pm ( with bio breaks of course) an hour or two a few other days, and so forth. I will accept no timetable, no schedule on my gametime ever again. I did that from Naxx10 through FL heroic. No more.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson