Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Difference is with Hillary WW3 is basically a sure thing. With Trump nobody knows what will happen.
    Good thing Hillary didn't win and is now irrelevant, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya had to pull a more updated link.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/fa...o-they-n548481

Russia has about 400 more then us. WE STILL HAVE ENOUGH TO KILL THE PLANET 10X OVER. That is the part you clearly don't understand. It doesn't matter if Russa has 1 million nukes and we have 7000. Our 7000 can still kill the fucken planet.
    Won't argue this point at all. If nuclear war breaks out between super powers the world would be destroyed and uninhabitable. My point was simply that Russia is superior to us in all military view points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    You might want to Google what Mutually Assured Destruction is. It will all makes sense when you do.
    Trump only just learned about MAD a couple of weeks ago. Dude actually asked "Why can't we use nukes?" in handling the ME..

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Difference is with Hillary WW3 is basically a sure thing. With Trump nobody knows what will happen.
    Holy shit. You need to give me your contact info. Let's use your prediction of the future into some sports bet or the market.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    One side letting go of the bigots and the other changing its strategy as not to politically the bigots isn't switching sides? Both parties changed their platforms, that's switching sides.
    People choose who they vote for. The government doesn't choose for them. I'll be waiting for your modern day documentation you mentioned on the overwhelming majority of the Republican party supporting slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Won't argue this point at all. If nuclear war breaks out between super powers the world would be destroyed and uninhabitable. My point was simply that Russia is superior to us in all military view points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Trumps VP gets more security briefings than he does, Trump is a clown.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Trump only just learned about MAD a couple of weeks ago. Dude actually asked "Why can't we use nukes?" in handling the ME..
    I think for Trumpsters we have to use video to help them out.

Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    So we're gonna nuke everyone while they're nuking us? Who are we at war with now, Trump?
    America isn't at war but Trump is with everyone, even with certain demographics in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    In what way, dude? You're basing this all of of them having more nukes then the USA and your entire argument about military superiority is quantity > quality. And even if you just want to go with quantity their navy is laughably outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    The idea is to restrict what is considered valid ID, based on findings on who owns what IDs generally the most, and who the least. I don't remember which IDs it was they wanted as acceptable, but the princible was to allow IDs that whites have the most in general, and blacks/hispanics own the least.

The problem isn't the "voter ID", it's what the idea behind it is. Which isn't to prevent fraud, the idea is solely to carve out generally Dem voters out from voting.
    If that truly is the case then no I wouldn't be behind it but from the voter ID things that I have seen and read, they are trying to keep illegals from voting which they have no right to vote in the first place. The Dems are the ones who pushed to allow citizenship to all illegals in the country in order to allow them to vote knowing they would in fact vote Dem to keep the status quo. Which I do support.

What I don't get is why people are so willing to support illegal immigration to this country and then give free hand outs via government assistance to them when we are stealing that money from American taxpayers and social security. That is the main reason I can not back the Democrats. I value a lot of their ideas but this I can't and won't ever get behind. We treat illegals and criminals better than our vets, disabled, and elderly and it's simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    People choose who they vote for. The government doesn't choose for them. I'll be waiting for your modern day documentation you mentioned on the overwhelming majority of the Republican party supporting slavery.
    Trickle down economics.

Thats all you need.

You're also taking what I actually said and blowing it out of proportion.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    you would think all that money would at least buy you an education
    It did, but he didn't need to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    God damn it trump.... Please.... Please..... Just stop saying stuff on Twitter that has huge implications like this. You are making it too easy for other side.
    Why have a press conference when twitter is a click away?

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Ya keep posting this but it's nothing more than a theoretical assumption. People didn't think we would win WWII either.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    You might want to Google what Mutually Assured Destruction is. It will all makes sense when you do.
    Yeah, but we're already way at MAD levels anyway. Making more nukes is just taking another step into The Butter Battle Book. We're already both staring each other down holding out Bitsy Big-Boy Boomeroo, and this is just saying "let's make more so that they make more, too."

Ya keep posting this but it's nothing more than a theoretical assumption. People didn't think we would win WWII either.
    You clearly didn't watch the video....there was nothing theoretical about it nor did they comment who would win. Its a statistical breakdown of each sides militaristic assets...

Russia only has the advantage in Artillery/Mobile Armor, potential nuke payload and army reservist.
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-12-22 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Trickle down economics.

Thats all you need.

You're also taking what I actually said and blowing it out of proportion.
    Remember your excuses next time you try to make outrageous claims. Unless you think someone would not call you out on it. I guess sometimes you can get away with it here.

If that truly is the case then no I wouldn't be behind it but from the voter ID things that I have seen and read, they are trying to keep illegals from voting which they have no right to vote in the first place. The Dems are the ones who pushed to allow citizenship to all illegals in the country in order to allow them to vote knowing they would in fact vote Dem to keep the status quo. Which I do support.

What I don't get is why people are so willing to support illegal immigration to this country and then give free hand outs via government assistance to them when we are stealing that money from American taxpayers and social security. That is the main reason I can not back the Democrats. I value a lot of their ideas but this I can't and won't ever get behind. We treat illegals and criminals better than our vets, disabled, and elderly and it's simply wrong.
    So they say. Doesn't really work well since alot of people already know the real agenda behind it.

Kind of like another bill they keep trying to pass. "religious freedom". Which they'll say all kinds of nonsense about, but what they truly are, is to legalize discrimination on minorities using religion as the excuse. Mr. VP Pence knows that agenda the best, since he rolled one out, before it was shot down in courts.

Always seems to be some hidden (not so well really) agenda in their bills, veiled as something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    If a nuclear war happened it would be... bad.. to say the least.
    Of course it would. What is your point?

My point is we have been told we were on the brink of nuclear war since before I was born. Yet, here we are without it ever having happened.
    It's just more fear-mongering from the same people that are supposed to inform the population, not spread BS propaganda that fits their agenda.