Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    So lets say you really like eating Steak right? Once you spend every day eating Steak then you get tired of it and suddenly you just can't face eating another Steak. Well that's how it works with nukes, we need to make enough nukes so that people will be sick and tired of them. A nuke for every family I say!
    A nuke? I have 2 in the basement alone, clearly!

Kinda like that you mean? I mean, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It's called saber rattling. He is projecting an image of "don't tread on me".
    I think he forgot the "Walk softly" part of the proverb.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You forgot - this is Trump we are talking about. There is no logic, rationality or reason in his words.
    I just expected a bit better this time I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I just expected a bit better this time I guess.
    Just to show me how chaotic he is - today he tweeted something I thought was amazingly awesome, right after tweeting something amazingly disastrous.

/confused

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    A nuke? I have 2 in the basement alone, clearly!

Kinda like that you mean? I mean, maybe.
    Yes exactly, hence why you are ahead of the curve on this. Once every family has a nuke taking up a good portion of their storage space then the people of the world will be jubilant once we get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Yes exactly, hence why you are ahead of the curve on this. Once every family has a nuke taking up a good portion of their storage space then the people of the world will be jubilant once we get rid of them.
    I'm reading a thriller series where the bad guys are supplying nuclear material to North Korea so they can supply other countries with nukes so everyone will be "more polite and careful" with the threat of mutually assured destruction, and to my aggravation I'm finding the series more realistic these days than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Not completely biased at all.
    Correct actually.

Party affiliation is not the issue. Racism and fear mongering is, however.

Yes, when the president of the United States is on tape saying he can grab women by the pussy; that is shameful.

When Lee Atwater says verbatim:

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry Dent and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now [Reagan] doesn't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964 . . . and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster...

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."
    This is everything disgusting and shameful of America.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-12-23 at 03:58 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    No, we'll be fine. Though, I can't say the same for our economy. The U.S. nuclear position is strong, the strongest in the world. It doesn't need enlarged, if anything it needs reorienting from land-based ICBMs to SLBMs.

This is complete deniability. Even after giving proof, accusations that the Republican party embraces racism.. Are there racist Republicans? Yes. Are there racist Democrats? Yes. To suggest that either party embraces racism is just as over reaching as when you guys try and change history that Democrats didn't support Slavery.
    Platform switch etc. I don't know who "you guys" are. I'm not a democrat, but the idea that it goes against some sort of bullshit platform note as some sort of bulwark against the accusation isn't even laughable; it's oblivious.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, my argument has been this has never happened. Yet there is claims that is his goal. There is no supporting evidence, even in history, to support this.
    No one is claiming this is his goal.
    I honestly do not believe Donald Trump is TRYING to start a war with his shitposting on Twitter.

But I think he might do it anyway, because he's an indelicate lout with no concept of the enormity of his new job.
    If he runs his mouth as CEO of Trump Enterprises 12.0, or whatever incarnation he was at last, then he can lose money.
    If he runs his mouth as President of the United States, people can lose their fucking lives.

Don't say it can't happen; wars have started over perceived slights throughout history. It doesn't matter if the US would ultimately win that war, either, if you're of the mindset that only American lives matter - there's no feasible way they could win that war without a single casualty, and 1 is too many.

Deleted
    I wonder how quickly California will become pro-Trump when he continues to exchange Isis with China...

15+ Year Old Account
    Trumps tweets and the dance around Brexit are the things that will brighten my year 2017.

Thanks to the citizens of the US and the UK for taking a hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Why? It's more fun if we had a nuclear war, I mean, a huge part of america voted into it too, so what's the problem?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Even more scary when yo consider the near misses that were accidental. A lost bomb, unattended bombs, bombs on the wrong plane, minuteman control bunkers with an open door, minutemen launch officers that cheated on their tests.... ya lets escalate that shit!

It's rather amusing that you guys still haven't figured out how Trump plays you for fools constantly. With one silly Tweet he has you rolling on the ground in an apoplectic fit, speculating endlessly about nuclear war that he didn't even mention, while you are not talking about whatever it is he doesn't want you talking about.

This is the whole Trump Method in a nutshell, really, and is how he was able to distract people from issues that really matter during the whole election cycle and keep the entire media sounding like Cosmo magazine or Gawker.

And at this point, I'm inclined to think you people actually enjoy this. You get a massive dopamine spike in your brains from the freak out, just like a diva gets addicted to drama.

Just don't wonder why you lost the election and will keep losing until you stop talking gossip nonsense and start talking real issues.

It wasn't until page 34 that I realised you guys were serious.

Desperate housewives much?

SKY FALLING WW3 OMGOMG HALP NEED ADULT NAO! I'm so scared!1 #LivingInPerpetualFear

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I wonder how quickly California will become pro-Trump when he continues to exchange Isis with China...
    Why would making China the enemy make California like Trump? China is one of our top export markets.

Did anyone actually read his comment or understand the context? This might be one of the brighter things he's said so far.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Aww, so Republican stuff. Not completely biased at all. I guess continuing slavery under a overwhelming amount of supporters from Democrats wasn't shameful at all.
    Not as shameful as ignoring (either deliberately or as a result of pisspoor education, not sure which is more shameful) that the parties swapped sides at the start of 20th century.

Truth hurts.
    Your truth does not address what @Edge- said in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

St John: "So the beginning of the apocalypse is signalled by trumpets, Lord?"

God: "Trump. Pence."

St John: "Trumpets."

God: "Never mind. They'll get it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not as shameful as ignoring (either deliberately or as a result of pisspoor education, not sure which is more shameful) that the parties swapped sides at the start of 20th century.

Your truth does not address what @Edge- said in the slightest.
    Wrong, it was Republicans that gave Woman their rights and civil rights to Minorities

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Wrong, it was Republicans that gave Woman their rights and civil rights to Minorities
    Which isn't what I disputed. Reading hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.