Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I do not really care what cops think.
    It's not their job to decide what happens to a suspect, we have judges for that.

Aren't you people always claiming that things should be fought with ideas, debate and such?
    Ironic to see you guys cheering for the shooting of a suspect. Especially when we all know what happened to the last suspect.
    "Could you stop shooting at us for a second, we're trying to arrest you".

Please. There is irrefutable evidence that he had broken several laws (shooting at police officers is one of those). The officers were correct to fire back to neutralize the threat.

I can understand if you wanted him arrested if there was the chance, i.e. they caught him and cuffed him in a sting before he had a chance to get to a weapon, but the moment he has his hands on a gun and is shooting at police officers and possibly hitting innocent by-standers is the moment his life no longer has any value.

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    So when it's common that christian priests are child molestors they represent Christianity? of course not. Imagine if we judge that way`?
    Of course they represent Christianity. If they're REPRESENTATIVES of Christianity, then OF COURSE they represent it.

Then again, Islam is okay with child molestation, so why would you care? You could team up with the Christian Priests.

I sense a cop hater
    And someone who think radical islam cant exist.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Woop! Good thing he didn't flee to Sweden, here he would've been cuddled and called a "victim of extremism" on top of there not being enough cops out in rotation to notice shit. Italian police don't mess around!

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I would prefer people like this weren't shot, but thrown in prison for the 60-70 years they have left. "some" time to rethink their actions instead of getting an easy way out.
    Only if they could be thrown in prisons where they actually suffer whilst alive, like the families of their victims...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Good.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...amri/95785066/

BERLIN — The Tunisian national sought in connection with the Berlin truck attack that killed 12 people and injured dozens has been shot dead in Italy, according to a media report.

Reuters reported that Anis Amri was killed in a shootout in Milan. The Italian news agency ANSA said that a man killed in Milan was Amri. The reports could not be independently verified by USA TODAY.

Amri was seen outside a mosque about eight hours after the assault and less than three miles from the Christmas market where the attack happened.

Images published late Thursday by German broadcaster RBB show Amri, 24, standing in front of a mosque in Berlin's Moabit area. The mosque is close to where investigators think the Polish-registered truck was hijacked before being driven into Breitscheidplatz. Police have not commented on the images, caught on closed-circuit television.

Authorities in Germany and across Europe are still searching for Amri, the prime suspect in Monday's attack in the German capital.

The images of Amri in Berlin came as police in western Germany said Friday they detained two Kosovo-born brothers on suspicion of planning to carry out an attack on a shopping mall in the town of Oberhausen. Police said there did not appear to be a connection to the Berlin attack.

German prosecutors said Amri's fingerprints were found on the truck that was deliberately driven into the market and Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said it was highly likely he was the perpetrator. Amri's family in Tunisia has urged him to turn himself in so he can respond to allegations he may be involved in the attack.
    Nothing of value was lost. Hopefully, Atheists like me are wrong, and there is a particularly terrible hell for him to go to.

So when it's common that christian priests are child molestors they represent Christianity? of course not. Imagine if we judge that way`?
    Whenever there's been issues with Catholic priests, the CATHOLIC CHURCH has come under scrutiny.
    Watch the movie "Spotlight". Every other religion and group of people where representatives of said religion/group of people does bad shit comes under scrutiny and attack by outsiders. Islam should be no different, it shouldn't be regarded as more holy or untouchable than any other fantasy people cling to.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1895587/?ref_=nm_knf_i3
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-12-23 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good result. Being captured and facing trial in Germany would also have been a good result.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Only if they could be thrown in prisons where they actually suffer whilst alive, like the families of their victims...
    I'd call over half a century of prison with no life of ones own ever to come, good enough. Probably exactly why he went and got himself shot instead of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Nothing of value was lost. Hopefully, Atheists like me are wrong, and there is a particularly terrible hell for him to go to.
    If we are wrong and they (Muslims) are right, he'll be in paradise with 72 virgins.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we are wrong and they (Muslims) are right, he'll be in paradise with 72 virgins.
    Superlikely

Pretty sure the original texts says raisins or some other food not virgins, easier to brainwash people if the think they will get virgins I guess.

I would rather have 72 hookers; experience matters. Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Pretty sure the original texts says raisins or some other food not virgins, easier to brainwash people if the think they will get virgins I guess.
    What if the virgins are 60+ year old men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    What if the virgins are 60+ year old men?
    Even better lol.

So interesting, i just read this

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/berlin-att...140127500.html

CAIRO (Reuters) - The Berlin Christmas market attacker pledged his allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and called for Islamic State supporters to take revenge of "crusaders" bombing Muslims, a video posted on Amaq news agency showed.

"My message to crusaders bombing Muslims everyday... Their blood will not go in vain. We are a nation behind them and will take revenge for them," he said.

"I call on my Muslim brothers everywhere... Those in Europe, kill the crusader pigs, each person to their own ability."
    Thought I would share it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Kafir arent innocent people though are they.
    Kafir will be judged by God, you as human has no right to end his/her life before. The jihad verses a lot of people are coming to only applied 1400 years ago and the Disbelievers were chasing muslims and killing them, But today Germany or Europe in general aint in war with muslims. Actually they are helping countries like mine (Tunisia) and it's economy. We all know that ISIS are revealed to everyone that they are just a bunch of killers and criminals. They only use religion to reach their goal but too bad still some people falls for it sadly.

You know what Europe should do? Go into Iraq and kill 100 civilians for every European victim of terrorism in 2016.

The best part about this plan is it requires no effort, because we already did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Of course they represent Christianity. If they're REPRESENTATIVES of Christianity, then OF COURSE they represent it.

Then again, Islam is okay with child molestation, so why would you care? You could team up with the Christian Priests.
    Did you ever see Imam molest a kid? cmon. If you talk about marriage it is another thing, not so long ago 14 years old could marry in Europe. The 18 age limit was just put recently. About the christian Priest No they don't represent. That way we could say that all americans are like Trump/Bush or that Netanyahu represent the jews but that ain't the case.

Did you ever see Imam molest a kid? cmon. If you talk about marriage it is another thing, not so long ago 14 years old could marry in Europe. The 18 age limit was just put recently. About the christian Priest No they don't represent. That way we could say that all americans are like Trump/Bush or that Netanyahu represent the jews but that ain't the case.
    Christianity / Islam is a religion or a group you join willingly or for most, brainwashed into at a young age.

You don't 'join' America. Thats fucking stupid. America is a set of borders you're born in or enter.

You're a fuckin idiot man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be muslim hell, 72 male virgins.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!