Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Nah, callin it 4chan level is a fairly valid statement.
    Government body tasked with make sure food is safe gets sick from unsafe food served at their own party.

Come on GG, I know damned well you're smart enough to see the epic lulz in this one.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Government body tasked with make sure food is safe gets sick from unsafe food served at their own party.

Come on GG, I know damned well you're smart enough to see the epic lulz in this one.
    The lulz suck though. More proof that we need to take the internet back. Kek is not pleased.

Kek is not pleased.
    Blasphemy!
    MAGA

"epic lulz"? Really? I can see why comedy is a dead art in Republican country...

I think shitposting is all the ignorant criticism made by people who clearly don't even understand what this body of government is supposed to do.

The lulz went over your heads but its ok because a quick bit trip to the Google will get you on board with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Food safety is a pretty massive part of the Health Departments function. How do you not know this? Are you not American because that would perhaps explain it?
    No, sorry, you're just wrong. The Department of Health involves medical services, not food inspections. Do you know who handles food inspections? The USDA, aka the Department of Agriculture.

In your terms: lulz, epic failz, lurk moar. Could some conservatives come and take OP away, maybe put him in a closet until he calms down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blasphemy!
    Kek wants true dankness, not forced dankness. this is forced normie level FB post posting. Kek is not pleased!

and dmv workers get in car accidents from time to time, the point of government agencies like this isn't to stop the problem entirely but to reduce it as much as possible. perfect is the enemy of good.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    No, sorry, you're just wrong. The Department of Health involves medical services, not food inspections. Do you know who handles food inspections? The USDA, aka the Department of Agriculture.

In your terms: lulz, epic failz, lurk moar. Could some conservatives come and take OP away, maybe put him in a closet until he calms down?
    Oh man, you should have did a Google before making this post.
    MAGA

Oh man, you should have did a Google before making this post.
    I did do a Google. Did you do a Google? WHO HERE DIDN'T DO A GOOGLE?

EDIT: So, I did a better google. And okay, I was wrong about the USDA doing food inspections for, like, catering. My bad.

Good news is, though, you're wrong too. Because you know who handles food safety inspections in New Mexico, where this happened? The Department of the Environment.

#MicDrop, #MyGoogleFuIsSuperior
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2016-12-23 at 04:21 PM.

The lulz suck though. More proof that we need to take the internet back. Kek is not pleased.
    Is this..is this a call to make the internet great again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Is this..is this a call to make the internet great again?
    Join my movement.

She told her staff that the outbreak appears likely to have been caused by bacillus cereus or clostridium perfingens.

lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland