Questions for those who have fire bracers

So i was lucky enough to get my 4th leggy yesterday, 2nd dps after belt, i simmed my char and simc shows haste nearly equal to crit in value, is that right from your point of view?
    Other questions:

* What do you guys do when you get a proc mid combustion? Cast it or wait for combustion expire to not waste 3.8/4 sec of combustion?
    * Do you use fire blast mid cast to stack PI?
    * Do you save rop for procs?
    * Do you use deadly grace or prolonged power?
    * Do you still use comb on cd or wait for a proc then cast it 0.3s before the cast is finished?

Any help would be appreciated
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    0 Is that right from your point of view?
    1 What do you guys do when you get a proc mid combustion? Cast it or wait for combustion expire to not waste 3.8/4 sec of combustion?
    2 Do you use fire blast mid cast to stack PI?
    3 Do you save rop for procs?
    4 Do you use deadly grace or prolonged power?
    8 Do you still use comb on cd or wait for a proc then cast it 0.3s before the cast is finished?
    0 - Haste goes up when you have bracers (especially in single target) but not that much. crit > haste
    1 - You don't use your proc during combustion, never.
    2 - Yes, if it's about to fall off, but you don't fire blast to gain one PI if you don't have any
    3 - I personnaly don't, some do. I always use Rune with combustion then second rune when combustion ends
    4 - I use prolonged power cause i'm poor deadly grace is still better.
    8 - I use combu on cd

In my opinion you don't change your playstyle that much with bracers, apart from the fact that you hardcast pyro ofc.
    These answer are not meant to be a 100% sure "You have to do this" but are how I do it.

Arken

Quote Originally Posted by thearken View Post
    1 - You don't use your proc during combustion, never.
    If it will finish the hardcast inside combustion/it will not affect sinew then you do hardcast inside combust as it's a fairly sizable dps gain (and is how the current SimC APL handles bracers and it has for a few months now).