Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Just rerolled DH and I'm loving it so far. However are these 7.1.5 sims correct?

www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19M.html
    Keep in mind those are with mostly current warforged EN/Mythic gear. Numbers and optimal build will change significantly with legendaries and tier set bonus (and maybe nighthold trinkets).

This sim is with nemesis/firstblood/felblade tho.

Seems that sim is using 870 version of the arcway/CoS set.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I've been playing Blizzard games since before WoW was released. Typical PTR cycle: Blizzard makes changes, players data mine some of changes with no context proceed to scream how the sky is falling and how horrible blizzard is. Blizzard explains what changes were missed in data mining, which calms most of community. Repeat these two for the majority of the cycle. At the end, Blizzard releases notes most agree they're good changes, Blizzard pushes them to live, and then the whole thing starts over.

Somewhere in there there's the people saying "mages are blizzards favorite" and "Blizzard always destroys my class" yet they continue to play their wrecked class for years and years.

If we substituted the sky is falling phase with well thought out and intelligent feedback, Blizzard could actually do something. They can't do much with "GG blizz warlock sux I'm quitting"
    You forgot 'fix our trash dps ty'.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    You forgot 'fix our trash dps ty'.
    If anyone is doing 'trash dps' as a demon come 7.1.5. i assure you its because the player is trash, not the class.

Deleted
    Primary stats on all gear increase. Should help a lot with the drop in secondary stats, and bring an overall equal performance.
    Chill, if you couldn't improve on gear why would you even play wow?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    If anyone is doing 'trash dps' as a demon come 7.1.5. i assure you its because the player is trash, not the class.
    It was a mockery of people that genuinely say that in threads. Although to be fair, this quote was from Warlock forums.