Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quick update for all of you! (Thanks to the help of a few friendly rogues), we found that for Assassination, we had DoS taking advantage of the re-stealth thing when it's limited to only sub. We will have the fixed later today (AMR).
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Your NBF is 895. This means 1968 agility + proc.

The DPS values from the procs you've traded with us:

Skorpy: 5.3m / 390 = 13589 DPS
    Anomaly: 8.3m / 314 = 26433 DPS
    Trilliax: 10.14m / 312 = 32500 DPS
    Star Augur: 6.6m / 385 = 17142 DPS

Agility is usualy around ~17.5 DPS per point, maybe more maybe less = 34440 DPS

At skorpy it is equal to the performance of an eye of guarm with ilvl 895
    At anomaly it is equal to the performance of an eye of guarm with ilvl 925
    At trilliax it is equal to the performance of an eye of guarm with ilvl 940
    At Star Augur it is equal to the performance of an eye of guarm with ilvl 900

The avg performance of NBF 895 is equal to an eye of guarm 915.
    On Skorpy the Guarm would benefit a lot more than you're saying - since it would help on cleave, not just ST, Also earlier you said "1180 mastery = ~15k dps" which for me, is not true, unless i'm being stupid which is possible, SimC states 1 point of mastery is 17.4 dps which would make 1180 mastery equal to 20.5k dps (that's ST).

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    If you do 600 to 750k dps and the trinket is doing around 2 to 2.5 % of your damage its again on par with an 900 eye of guarm mastery and working absoluteley correctly. As I figured out some pages ago.

Your expectations about procs are a little bit crazy. All trinkets with agility on it will never do an high amount of damage like DoS if the proc occurs like its usual avg rppm rate. The agility on it is responsible for the major part of its dps. This topic is drifting slowly post-factual.
    All I said is it does less damage than NBF. Digit and NBF both have Agi... if they're the same ilvl, we can compare them by the % amount their procs do, and I'm pretty sure the Digit proc does less than the NBF proc on single-target, unless anyone has some concrete sims that prove otherwise.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

I have a 940 Kiljaedens Wish and 890 Draught of Souls but I'm wondering whether it would be worth trying to go for an Urn/Guarm stick as I find my mastery is really suffering.

I have 4pc, boots and 3MA at the moment and sitting around 124% mastery and the only bits of gear i have without mastery are tier pieces.

At the moment I feel DoS Use effect is so strong when used correctly that the stat loss on it (no Agi or Mastery/Crit) still make it the best to keep but worried it may be nerfed soon as it's literally doing anyway between 7-10% of my total damage on it's own.

My question sits on whether there is a world I drop KJBW in single target situations for a flat Agi/Mastery stick. In AOE situations it performs amazingly with the Use but i'm not sure the Agi alone can carry it in the slot based on my current set up of stats.

My parsing is still excellent for my ilvl (based on last raid I did 10 95+%) but obviously want to be better and I'm not great with values and weights etc.

I guess a TLDR. Is it worth losing a lot of Agi to boost Mastery to good point for AP with 4set?

Quote Originally Posted by Whijett View Post
    I have a 940 Kiljaedens Wish and 890 Draught of Souls but I'm wondering whether it would be worth trying to go for an Urn/Guarm stick as I find my mastery is really suffering.

I have 4pc, boots and 3MA at the moment and sitting around 124% mastery and the only bits of gear i have without mastery are tier pieces.

At the moment I feel DoS Use effect is so strong when used correctly that the stat loss on it (no Agi or Mastery/Crit) still make it the best to keep but worried it may be nerfed soon as it's literally doing anyway between 7-10% of my total damage on it's own.

My question sits on whether there is a world I drop KJBW in single target situations for a flat Agi/Mastery stick. In AOE situations it performs amazingly with the Use but i'm not sure the Agi alone can carry it in the slot based on my current set up of stats.

My parsing is still excellent for my ilvl (based on last raid I did 10 95+%) but obviously want to be better and I'm not great with values and weights etc.

I guess a TLDR. Is it worth losing a lot of Agi to boost Mastery to good point for AP with 4set?
    depends on what leg would you swap in instead

if it's any of the dps legendaries (barring the cloak) then go ahead and swap :P
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-02-11 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123

if it's any of the dps legendaries (barring the cloak) then go ahead and swap :P
    Exactly my kind of situation too - torn between 3 options:
    890 CoF (no socket)
    910 DoS (hc titanforged, no socket)
    940 KJBW

I have 6 worst legendaries so far (no boots/wrist/raven/shoulders), so simply aim for highest Agility gain in legendaries, which i get with waist+KJBW. As second trink i think keeping 910 DoS.

Would greatly appreciate your opinions, guys. Especially Won7on and Elkor, assumign some solid testing background. Do you see my choice reasonable?
    PS: Assasination, no MA relics, 4p
    PPS: Speaking of ~~ST fights (i.e. setting up for Botanist/Spellblade/Skorp is different story)
    Last edited by ElvisOnMars; 2017-02-16 at 08:03 AM.

Deleted
    Should i try Mr Robot when it comes to trinkets and relics?

I have 2x MA relics right now and it suggests i switch 875 MA relic for 880 Envenom / rupture ones.
    I have 870 COF and 875 Foci with socket, it suggests Foci is reasonably superior.