[Resto] Leveling as Feral, what level to switch loot specialization to Resto?

I'm leveling up my druid alt to be resto at 110. My intention is to level from 100-110 as Feral, but to save my AP for the Resto Artifact. However, I will keep Loot Specialization as Feral almost until the end, so that I can get some Agility Leather to help kill mobs at a slightly faster pace.

I don't want to hit max level with absolutely no healing gear, so my question is: at what level would you change Loot Specialization to Resto, to have some gear to be able to heal once at 110?

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

Agility leather will switch to Intellect leather when role changes if I'm not mistaken.

Only thing it'll change is the drop tables on trinkets, secondary stats etc I think.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Really, is the system that clever these days, that it switches main stat? That's awesome, if that's the case

Trinkets and relics are the only things that depend on spec, and Resto uses Life/Frost/Life where Feral uses Blood/Frost/Life, which means you'll get Frost relics regardless of spec, but only Life if you're Resto lootspec(because Feral doesn't unlock its Life slot until after the class campaign, so levelling quests won't offer them) and Blood if you're Feral. This only goes for one-time quests, and you can always just look at the options, close the window, change lootspec and check again if you want to make sure you're picking the right thing(doesn't really matter while levelling, but worth mentioning).
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

As others have said most of the gear will work for both specs so you should be just fine setting your loot spec to whatever your intended focus will be at max level as soon as level 100.
    Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by alzoron View Post
    As others have said most of the gear will work for both specs so you should be just fine setting your loot spec to whatever your intended focus will be at max level as soon as level 100.
    Fantastic. Thank you all for helping out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jollytime View Post
    I don't want to hit max level with absolutely no healing gear, so my question is: at what level would you change Loot Specialization to Resto, to have some gear to be able to heal once at 110?
    I wouldn't. You'll get enough healing gear from leveling and world quests even with feral spec. You're going to replace all of it within a day or two at 110 anyway, so it doesn't matter. That level 105 trinket won't make any difference to your healing.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.