Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    I dont understand why some gets"omg half naked drool" over pixels in a game. Someone needs to get a GF/ BF ... Whatever you are into.
    Haha yeah, but on the same token...I don't understand why some people take such threads so seriously on here, when it's clearly just someone who is bored trying to make a silly post.

Nope. The only class that fits me in RL is DK. None of this, "I've sacrificed everything, what have you given?" Just, "Suffer well."
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I could be anything from WoW, I'd be a Monk. You just know that Monk girls would be all about free love.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the thing is yes being a demon hunter would be cool in wow

but in our world, were you and only you had this power, being a demon hunter would be horible, there is little to nothing out of it that would be of benefit, mage would be the most useful of all of them

i think a thread better would be

"what class would you be if world of warcraft was real"

cause in our current world, mage would by far be the best

infinite food
    teleporting
    portals
    slow fall
    invisability
    control over time
    fire, frost, and arcane spells
    magic armoring
    I'd personally go with shaman. Similar powers as the mage, but having the ability to heal people instantly, or bring them back to life? Also....being able to self-resurrect every half hour would be SUPER awesome. Also...water walking. lol!

Still...that'd be a tough choice. Portals/teleporting are some of the most powerful abilities know to science fiction/fantasy. Throw in invisibility and the ability to slow or speed up time? Uhg...so OP.

Compared to that, Demon Hunter ain't got jack. Gliding? Lol. Double jump? Lol. Fel vision? lol(equip IR goggles or thermals). What does that leave? Immolation aura...wow. Must be useful at campouts, I guess. Although I have to give them credit for one badass power: Eyebeams would be awesome. Killing someone by staring at them and hating is a power people have wanted since the beginning of time.

would i want to be a DH?

you mean a fell addicted blind outcast that has to endure daily the physical pain of his transformation and the constant emotional abuse he suffers by the maddening voice of the demon that inhabits his body? well...no?

i also wouldn't want to be a DK, why would i want to be a frozen corpse?

or a lock, no sane person would touch anything related to fel that pretty much screams 'GRIZZLY DEMISE FOR YOU AND YOUR KIN!'

or a shadow priest, how could a normal person possibly worship those insane ancient monstrosities? or actually use talents that KILL you and HORRIBLY no less

being a rogue though, that would be pretty useful or a mage, wow teleport IRL talk about creating free time!

being a druid while useful must have alot of spitting hair from your mouth so probably not

the rest of the classes are ok