Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

This is how a republican president should be

He was an outsider, but he got intelligence, eloquence , grace that Trump lacks. I'm starting to think that president-elect doesn't understand the position he is in - the most powerful person in the world, especially with his Twitter tirades. It's been fun mocking libcucks after the election but things are going too far..

Deleted
    True that, the republicans are becoming the cucks now, just watch them cheer for Trump while he tells them how everything he said about Hillary and draining the swamp was just talk to get himself elected. He's outright telling them he fucked them over and they cheer for him while he does it.

Deleted
    Reagen is my favourite president! He indeed had it all.

And of course im a huge fan of Reaganomics!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Of course I am too! I'm making money out of you. I'm importing pills from UK that cost 4,5 pounds / pill and selling them here 800 dollars / pill

I was saying this shit six months ago.

You people who voted for Trump don't get to change your minds. You own this shit. Every miserable thing he says or does for as long as his reign of error lasts... that's on you. You carry this. You own this. You _are_ responsible for it.

Mea culpas won't get you shit, least of all forgiveness or absolution. Any Republican or Conservative who voted for Trump betrayed the Republican Party, betrayed Conservatism and betrayed Ronald Reagan. You people put party affiliation and politics before country and elected a monstrous, hateful man to an office that is supposed to be a place of honor where Great Americans have lead us to Great places. The office of Washington, Jefferson and Madison... of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Wilson, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Reagan has been polluted for all time by Donald fucking Trump, WWE Superstar, sexual predator and friend to Vladmir Putin's Russia.

So frankly, don't fucking bother with "I'm having second thoughts about all this...". When Donald Trump fails - and he will, because his nature is one of failure - I'll be here or somewhere toasting his utter ruin with a smile on my face, and I'll be thinking of every single Trumpkin who owns that horror. The word for that, by the way, is "fair".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

You people who voted for Trump don't get to change your minds. You own this shit. Every miserable thing he says or does for as long as his reign of error lasts... that's on you. You carry this. You own this. You _are_ responsible for it.

Mea culpas won't get you shit, least of all forgiveness or absolution. Any Republican or Conservative who voted for Trump betrayed the Republican Party, betrayed Conservatism and betrayed Ronald Reagan. You people put party affiliation and politics before country and elected a monstrous, hateful man to an office that is supposed to be a place of honor where Great Americans have lead us to Great places. The office of Washington, Jefferson and Madison... of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Wilson, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Reagan has been polluted for all time by Donald fucking Trump, WWE Superstar, sexual predator and friend to Vladmir Putin's Russia.

So frankly, don't fucking bother with "I'm having second thoughts about all this...". When Donald Trump fails - and he will, because his nature is one of failure - I'll be here or somewhere toasting his utter ruin with a smile on my face, and I'll be thinking of every single Trumpkin who owns that horror. The word for that, by the way, is "fair".
    If I was American, I would stay vote for Trump if only to troll the status quo tbh.

Deleted
    Looks like it will be a long time until the us votes anti establishment again. Maybe that was trumps actual purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    True that, the republicans are becoming the cucks now, just watch them cheer for Trump while he tells them how everything he said about Hillary and draining the swamp was just talk to get himself elected. He's outright telling them he fucked them over and they cheer for him while he does it.
    Tell a crowd you're going to rob them, and all that happens is you gain a reputation for being honest and straight-talking.

Well, now you get to watch Trump fuck your country. Who's the cuck now?

If I was American, I would stay vote for Trump if only to troll the status quo tbh.
    And its idiots with that attitude that have set us the world up for irreversible damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    And its idiots with that attitude that have set us the world up for irreversible damage
    Mwah, the world can take it.

Once in a while you need to shake things up a bit.

A vote for Trump wasn't a vote against a status quo. Rich wallstreet dude from New York. Yeah that's not status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So much of a favorite that you can't figure out which way his name is spelled...

OT: This is how a Republican President should be:
    Lincoln was president when the Republican party was the more liberal of the 2 parties though.

*gasp* You mean I want Republicans to stop being so conservative and start being a bit more liberal? I am shocked to find that out. /s
    lol

Maybe if they weren't so far right the democrats could stop being so conservative as well.

Deleted
    It is somewhat strange, I kind of like the Trump that did give speeches on actual problems with the system, actual economic problems in the US and such things. But then there is just all the other completely unprofessional conduct, and it kind of ruins it, because he likely could be a pretty darn good president, if he stuck to the big issues that he brought up and didn't go completely bat-shit insane on other things that and all the straight up lying (granted it does make it easier to shot them down).

It is odd to see a conservative leader, being that unprofessional.

Reagan had some things going on for him, but saying you are a fan of Reaganomics is essentially saying -I don't understand economics.

And finally, Trump essentially ran on an economic platform that is the polar opposite of Reaganomics at its core principle of Free Trade. I am sometimes confused by modern Republican voters. They don't really seem to have any clear idea of what they want and what terminology to use, apart from it being whatever that opposite of what the Dems do.

I expect that Ryan and Congress will try and push something resembling Reaganomics 2.0 (running the deficit into orbit, and deregulating everything in sight, ensuring a 2008 Redux), tho I am fairly sure that's not what most Trump and Republican voters voted for.

But, whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    ...especially the ones who live between NYC and LA.
    The problem is that in a democracy the majority shouldn't actually be forced to hand over the reigns of the country to a minority. But, this is the America of the Electoral College.

Tho knowing that you actually lost the popular vote, it raises the question- Do you believe you are "more American" or "more entitled to decide" or you are "worth more" than your fellow Americans living in LA or NY or any major city in US?

Still, this election was the Democrats to lose, and they ran with the wrong candidate. One that was more about catering to "feelings" and Wall Street than the one whose message was primarily economic.

Deleted
    And then we might actually see some social progress in this country. Too much to ask for our parties to join the rest of the Western world in the 21st century though.
    I don't think we should model our country like Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Of course I am too! I'm making money out of you. I'm importing pills from UK that cost 4,5 pounds / pill and selling them here 800 dollars / pill
    Do you listen to True Capitalist Radio with Ghost?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You were saying something slightly different.
    Specifically, that Clinton would win for sure. And then you'd seek responsibility among all those terrible people for losing and making a mockery of the party etc etc.

It appears that you would be on your righteous crusade independently of the outcome of the election: trumpkins, as you call them, would face your wrath either way.
    They can has:
    - skroe's fury plus a meme at the white house
    - skroe's fury alone.
    Any rational actor facing your indignation would conclude that having a meme president was a better deal.

Your political ethos is empty for any outside observer. If only because you offer the same punishment (writing stern posts) for different crimes.
    If you insist on pursuing that line of action, you'll be placing party lines before the country.

These people voting Trump, that now repent, were afraid. Afraid of losing a job, afraid of seeing their culture turned upside down, afraid of the government, or afraid of their vidja taken away. What they fear, rationally or not, specifically is irrelevant.
    And they were afraid of you too. Fix that.

If the enemy can't even show a shred of magnanimity, what do you think the other camp will do?.
    Now, of course, you personally are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. But what you represented in that post needs to go if you want your nation back: a nation with a non-stupid GOP, a nation of great people doing great things or whatever.
    Or maybe it doesn't need to go, and you need to crush your opponents to oblivion. But you won't get a nation back then. For these trumpkins are your own too, and you shouldn't let them drown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump isn't trolling any status quo.